eots

no fly list
Jan 6, 2007
IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN
Illegal Immigrant Criminals Dumped Back On Streets

SUSAN CARROLL
Houston Chronicle
November 17, 2008

Federal immigration officials allowed scores of violent criminals — some ordered deported decades ago — to walk away from Harris County Jail despite the inmates’ admission to local authorities that they were in the country illegally, a Houston Chronicle investigation found.

A review of thousands of criminal and immigration records shows that Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials didn’t file the paperwork to detain roughly 75 percent of the more than 3,500 inmates who told jailers during the booking process that they were in the U.S. illegally.

Although most of the inmates released from custody were accused of minor crimes, hundreds of convicted felons — including child molesters, rapists and drug dealers — also managed to avoid deportation after serving time in Harris County’s jails, according to the Chronicle review, which was based on documents filed over a period of eight months starting in June 2007, the earliest immigration records available.

Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Illegal Immigrant Criminals Dumped Back On Streets

SUSAN CARROLL
Houston Chronicle
November 17, 2008

Federal immigration officials allowed scores of violent criminals — some ordered deported decades ago — to walk away from Harris County Jail despite the inmates’ admission to local authorities that they were in the country illegally, a Houston Chronicle investigation found.

A review of thousands of criminal and immigration records shows that Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials didn’t file the paperwork to detain roughly 75 percent of the more than 3,500 inmates who told jailers during the booking process that they were in the U.S. illegally.

Although most of the inmates released from custody were accused of minor crimes, hundreds of convicted felons — including child molesters, rapists and drug dealers — also managed to avoid deportation after serving time in Harris County’s jails, according to the Chronicle review, which was based on documents filed over a period of eight months starting in June 2007, the earliest immigration records available.

Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

I wonder if that's what Obama meant when he said his priorities were national security and the economy ? Probably not , huh ?

Unbelievable.
sick0002sf8.gif

It's easier to shoot em before they cross the border. Maybe a few dozen corpses will deter future border-jumpers.

Yup. I think Obama should start an FDR type program building an electrified barrier. Put people to work and help with the illegals; two birds with one stone.

Yup. I think Obama should start an FDR type program building an electrified barrier. Put people to work and help with the illegals; two birds with one stone.

We definitely need to do something to stop the flow of illegals and I'm in favor of an FDR-like program to invest in ourselves but I don't think an electric fence is practical or humane. People would die trying and I don't think we should kill people just because they are looking for a better life.

We really need an innovative solution to the illegal problem. I wish I was smart enough to think of it.

We really need an innovative solution to the illegal problem. I wish I was smart enough to think of it.
The innovative solution has already been implemented for many years now. Illegals break into the US, are given jobs for lower pay than Americans would accept. Businesses' bottom line is enhanced, while the middle class picks up the tab for all the social costs involved. It's the perfect solution and if you don't like it, you're a racist.

The innovative solution has already been implemented for many years now. Illegals break into the US, are given jobs for lower pay than Americans would accept. Businesses' bottom line is enhanced, while the middle class picks up the tab for all the social costs involved. It's the perfect solution and if you don't like it, you're a racist.

Well that's a really unfair way to look at it. I don't hate anyone because of the color of their skin... I try really hard not to hate anyone for anything they do, but it can be very hard in some cases, but not immigration. They just want a better life, I don't blame anyone for wanting to do better for their family.

Well that's a really unfair way to look at it. I don't hate anyone because of the color of their skin... I try really hard not to hate anyone for anything they do, but it can be very hard in some cases, but not immigration. They just want a better life, I don't blame anyone for wanting to do better for their family.

I rob banks to make a better life for my family---it's been tough cause banks are pretty low these days too.

I rob banks to make a better life for my family---it's been tough cause banks are pretty low these days too.

I guess I'm supposed to go oh wow, I see the irony in what I said. But, no, I don't. I don't hate people for coming here illegally. I feel very sorry for anyone that feels they have to resort to that.

Forum List

Back