ILLEGAL IMMIG/IMMIG REFORM HURT BLACKS

[
There is nothing racist about a nation wanting to retain their identifying culture and language and limiting both legal and illegal immigration to retain them. .

You clearly understand nothing about any of the above.

And you clearly don't have a leg to stand on if you can't even explain what the hell you mean by only using stupid one liners that don't even make your case or any sense. Appreciate it if you don't ever reply to me again. I have no use for your uncivil attitude or your stupid one liners.

[
There is nothing racist about a nation wanting to retain their identifying culture and language and limiting both legal and illegal immigration to retain them. .

You clearly understand nothing about any of the above.

And you clearly don't have a leg to stand on if you can't even explain what the hell you mean...

And you're an ignorant dunce it you need it spelled out for you that we have always been a nation of many languages and cultures, and that immigration has always been integral part of our national identity. Moron.

I saw something on another site where they were wondering if they (Obama, with Sharptons help) were pushing these protest about (white police and black people) so they could DISTRACT them off them being SOLD out from Amnesty aka, Illegal immigration reform

We are a nation with an "identifying" culture and language with minority cultures living among us. "Out of many, one". No one objects to legal immigration in reasonable numbers. It is illegal immigration that is being objected to. So why the lies to the contrary?

Forum List

Back