Illegal Hornier than a 2 peckered Billy Goat rapes 4 women in 9 days hes going for it

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by Wolfmoon, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Wolfmoon

Wolfmoon U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +146
    Illegal alien held on $1 million in Kensington rape spree

http://articles.philly.com/2011-12-08/news/30490804_1_sexual-assault-indecent-assault-fourth-assault

Thursday, December 08, 2011

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania --In my opinion, Marcos Camacho, 31 an illegal alien was pulled over by the police on November 29, 2011 when he and his car matched a description of a man who had raped 4 women by knifepoint. The attacks happened in Kensington which is a neighborhood in the city of Philadelphia.

He is charged with

Aggravated assault

Sexual assault

Unlawful restraint

Possession of an instrument of crime

And related offenses

The first sexual attack took place on Nov. 14, 2011 and then he raped another woman on Nov. 17, 2011. On Nov. 22 two more victims reported that he raped them, the rapes took place a couple hours apart, on the same day. Camacho is being held on $1 million dollars bail.

Evidently, one of the women got his license plate number and a description of his ugly mug because the police tracked him down PDQ. Camacho lived in Norristown and no doubt he's probably married and has kids at home it seems like they always do. Maybe, we should make illegal aliens wear bells on their necks so that the women and children can hear them coming.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2011
  2. Wolfmoon

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +146
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2011
  3. Nova78

Nova78 Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +267
    Why is this fine upstanding member of society still breathing?

4. Wolfmoon

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +146
    He works cheap and he's doing the jobs decent Americans won't do.

5. beagle9

beagle9 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,839
    Until this nation gets it's head out of the sand, this stuff is free to happen without any warnings upon or without much ability to stop such going's on anymore. The greed consumer driven corporations and the soft handed liberals have destroyed the security of this nation.

Many good citizens are now just sitting ducks that have been exposed to dangers like this, because this nation has believed the liberal lies and allowed corporations to destroy the nations security for greed, while the liberals have destroyed it by being completely naieve and/or just pure dum when it comes to the reality of these security breeches and their significance over time regarding the nations communities and their security.

6. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,337
    Women should start carrying a gun. This guy wouldn't have gotten even one victim if that first victim had shot him.

7. beagle9

beagle9 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,839
    Yep and then it would have been good riddens to him for good.

8. Wolfmoon

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +146
    In my opinion,

If we can’t secure our own borders and protect our sovereignty at home we can’t win any war. So, we might as well bring our troops home because fighting any war abroad is just a waste of time and money!

The inaction to chase and process illegal alien rapists and the lack of effective punishment by law enforcement only empowers the sexual abusing, womanizing, rapists and child molesting illegal aliens.

The illegal aliens get a slap on the wrist and then they serve less than a full sentence. They let them out earlier for the same crimes than anyone else because they need the prison space so, they deport them. It’s a familiar pattern the illegal alien rapists get released early and then they just skip back over the border to America with ease and rape again. The more they rape the less likely they're going to leave their victims alive. They also commit other crimes because their criminals and they think they can get away with it and they think the U.S. government is soft in the head.

An equal crime is for the authorities to ignore unprocessed rape kits due to cost that allow the statute of limitations to expire on rapes which lets the criminals walk free to rape again!

I’ve read stories about children scared to death for their lives and their family's lives when their rapist is released early from prison and deported because even they know how easy it is to cross the border right underneath the government’s nose.

The court systems are putting the illegal alien child molesters and rapist's crimes on the back burner due to the lack of funding. They have too many other more heinous crimes like drug & gang related crimes, maiming’s, child abductions and murders and everything in between to tend with.

Law enforcement doesn’t have enough money to chase every crime so they concentrate their funding on the more serious crimes is the problem. The answer is not more funding but less illegal aliens.

It seems to me that these illegal aliens and their Anchor Babies are costing the taxpayer’s a lot of money, heart ache and grief. The simple solution would be to close and guard the Southern border and to End Birth Right Citizenship, (The ones grandfathered-in can consider themselves lucky). It would cost the taxpayers a lot less money in the long run.

The women and children are the weak links to society and their voices are ignored or never heard. It used to be that if a woman reported a rape the police suspected and blamed her and it was a humiliating and painful experience on top of being raped.

The children only report about 1/3 of their rapes. They’re usually threatened by their illegal alien rapist, they tell the child that they’ll come back and rape another member of their family or chop up their loved ones. The illegal aliens tell the children that they'll kill their entire family if they tell on them and that's pretty hard for a small child to live with. So, not only is there physical damages to the child but there's also horrific psychological damages to the child that need to be taken into account and treated. That goes for the teens, adults and the elderly victims as well. It may take years of therapy to help these victims.

How can these problems be ignored? The illegal aliens are FOREIGN NATIONALS from foreign countries who break into the U.S. illegally. Then the illegal aliens commit crimes and when the American's point out their crimes and want something done about it, they're called racist and xenophobes.

(Definition of xenophobes: one unduly fearful of what is foreign and especially of people of foreign origin.)

Whose country is this anyway?

Last edited: Oct 7, 2012
  9. Wolfmoon

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +146
  10. beagle9

beagle9 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,839
    Corporations is thee cause of all of these problems we have now from abroad in this respect, becuase we have mixed up our corporations with these countries in a anti-American way, where as we are indebted to these governments because they allowed us to place our corporations in these countries by their foriegn governments permissions, but it all comes at a great price down the road to us as we have seen and are dealing with constantly now.

Due to our government being in bed with these businessmen and these countries all because of, it has to turn a political blind eye to just about everything we have stood for as Americans and have believed in. Why ? It's because we don't want to offend the situations that we have going on down in Mexico or over in these other countries, but it is getting harder and harder for the politicians and American businessman to control the message and the unrest forming in it all. The good citizens of the world have had enough of the exploitation (especially the average American working class citizen), even though oddly enough it did actually help some who had nothing before in the way of a job or income in their impoverished lives over in these other countries, but it's still exploitation and it will always be exploitation no matter how it's sliced and diced in the propaghanda machine or in the media in order for corporate consumerism to continue to thrive.

What we are experiencing is the side affects from mixing up with these countries in these ways, but then it comes down to ratio in the numbers ((i.e. a few sacrifices for the bigger picture is the way that corporations always look at it)), so don't look for the calvary to get to excited in this nation to come to the rescue, because their hands is tied or bound to corporate greed, and that greed is controlling our government to bend to it on these issues, and not to us as American citizens on these issues.

Just follow the money always, and you will see always where it leads and what it causes.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2012