Illegal heroin kingpin on Foodstamps

15 arrested, 13 are white. And a number were illegal, and on food stamps. The kingpin was receiving $900 a month in food stamps.

I have a dream that one day the IRS quits sending hundreds of refunds to the same address.....

He looks like he gets plenty of food stamps too!
Just like all the white trash strung out on opioids in fly over america. Did you have a point?

None that ewe are wise enough to get! But, keep trying.
But what about all the white trash strung out on opioids and food stamps in fly over america?
I knew you wouldn't get it. Read slowly. An illegal..................drug kingpin.......................smuggles heroin............................ON FOOD STAMPS. .

15 arrested, 13 are white. And a number were illegal, and on food stamps. The kingpin was receiving $900 a month in food stamps.
Which state gives $900.00 a month in food stamps? Or, did the asshole claim many dependents he never met?

Just like all the white trash strung out on opioids in fly over america. Did you have a point?

But what about all the white trash strung out on opioids and food stamps in fly over america?
I knew you wouldn't get it. Read slowly. An illegal..................drug kingpin.......................smuggles heroin............................ON FOOD STAMPS. .

I got it shoog, but what about all the white trash strung out on opioids and food stamps in fly over america?

What is your obsession here? Even if she hasn't replied I feel certain she feels the same as me. If they have an illegitimate need, take them away. Or are you concerned some of your illegal brothers are being taken down?

I got it shoog, but what about all the white trash strung out on opioids and food stamps in fly over america?

Start a thread.

Start a thread.

Opioid Epidemic Hits Rural America - Catholic Rural Life

Overcoming Opioid Overdose in Rural America

Why The Opioid Epidemic Hits Rural America Hard

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/opioid-epidemic-newborn-babies-mothers-addicted-to-painkillers/

Forum List

Back