illegal had sex with minors and wants 2 be deported ASAP Judge agrees.

Wolfmoon

U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!
Jan 15, 2009
PROUD, USA
Do these people ever get tired of raping children?

Ricardo Costa takes plea deal in child abuse case

http://cvbugle.com/Main.asp?SectionID=1&SubSectionID=1&ArticleID=32684&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Monday, November 21, 2011

Prescott, Arizona – Ricardo Costa, 39 is an illegal alien from Brazil. He is being held for sexual misconduct with minors. His bail is set for 1 million dollars.

Somehow, Costa got a plea deal and pled guilty to the two counts of attempted continuous sexual abuse of a minor under 14, felonies. He will be sentenced to lifetime probation, and will have to register as a sex offender.

The victim’s mother said "I really want to object to this whole plea. This man should not be on the streets. I do not agree with the sentence."

“A felony conviction would mean deportation for Costa, Judge Ainley said, but that was not a problem for him. Costa said, "I would like to request, if possible, sentencing as soon as possible so I can depart for Brazil. The county attorney said that they would agree to that.

The Deputy County Attorney said "The state did not enter into this plea agreement lightly," he said. "We do believe it is in the best interests of the state and the victims."

Mr. Costa’s trial is set for November 30, 2011 and his sentencing is set for December 14, 2011.

What kind of justice is this??? :evil: They act like it's no big deal for him to be an illegal alien and raping children is secondary to his wants and needs.

Forum List

Back