Illegal gives cop pot instead of identification mistakenly while drunk riding bicycle

Wolfmoon

U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!
Jan 15, 2009
PROUD, USA
Illegal gives cop pot instead of identification mistakenly while drunk and riding his bicycle, sort of…

Wednesday, Oct. 3, 2012

In my opinion,

SACRAMENTO, CALIFORNIA -- Juan Carlos Rivera, 24, an illegal alien from Mexico was arrested on Sunday, April 29, 2012 and is being held by the Immigration Customs and Enforcement (ICE) in the Sacramento County Jail House. He was arrested in Calistoga, Ca. for plead guilty to possessing Concentrated Cannabis. (Hash)

The authorities said Juan was riding his red bicycle (Schwinn) and fell off due to extreme drunkenness. A couple of his Homies were holding Juan upright walking him home when the police stopped the group.

When the police asked Rivera for his ID Juan stupidly pulled out his stash of pot and gave the officers a nice marijuana bud and a piece of hash. Juan said he obtained the dope for giving some one gas money.

Now Juan is facing deportation and he’s using every card in his race card deck to not be deported. He said, "I'm praying to God I'm through with marijuana," Rivera said. "It took my life away. I would like to go to college for Bible studies and cooking, and maybe I can help other people quit, too."

:clap2: And the award goes to...

Juan’s lawyers said he doesn’t qualify for the new Obama Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Program. He has another drug conviction which is pending. Although, that doesn’t stop them from going ahead and fighting tooth and nail for him to be released for previous faulty council and to convince a judge for him to be able to qualify for the new Obama program. (That should cost the state a pretty penny.)

“The program was designed to grant work permits and temporary residency to undocumented immigrants who came to the United States before age 16, have lived here continuously for at least five years, are in school, have graduated from high school or have an equivalency degree.”

“They can't have any felony convictions, significant misdemeanors, multiple misdemeanors, or otherwise pose a threat to public safety.”

SOBER SOB STORY INTERVIEW FROM JAIL: :eusa_boohoo:

Juan Rivera gave a sob story interview from the slammer and told a reporter that he was from Mexico where his father was laid off from his job when Juan was 14 years old. His parents hired human smugglers and paid them $2,000.00 a piece to come to America through the desert in 2002. (If there were only the 3 of them that would have been $6 Grand) His sister already lived in Cambria, Ca. He began school in America and finished the 10th grade and droped out. His family deserted him and returned to Mexico or maybe he just didn’t want to go.

Juan said he had worked on a ranch and in another job he was a dishwasher and a bus boy. He worked construction and did landscaping jobs and worked at a hotel and he said he also worked as prep cook. Then he started getting into trouble smoking dope and drinking booze. He served 15 days in jail for pot possession in San Luis Obispo County. His uncle took him in and tried to help him to no avail.

----

"ICE is paying Sacramento County $100 a day to house [Juan Carlos] Rivera, who has been convicted of several misdemeanors but no felonies since his parents brought him here illegally from Mexico at age 14," the Sacramento Bee reports. "Rivera's lawyers argue that their client should qualify for prosecutorial discretion, an Obama administration policy that closes deportation cases against undocumented immigrants who haven't committed serious crimes and pose no threat to society. 'This guy was riding his bicycle after smoking dope,' said attorney Lori M. Porter. 'He doesn't seem like a priority prisoner. He's working, paying into Social Security and paying withholding taxes.'"

“[FAIR comment: Working illegally is being cited by his attorney as a sign of good character.]”

(FAIR = Federation For American Immigration Reform)

SOURCE:

Illegal Alien Drug User Surprised by Deportation
http://www.steinreport.com/archives/illegal_alien_drug_user_surprised_by_deportation.html

Undocumented Mexican immigrant held in Sacramento jail faces deportation over marijuana charge
http://www.sacbee.com/2012/10/03/4876458/undocumented-mexican-immigrant.html

Last edited:

Forum List

Back