Illegal for woman to expose NIPPLES.

One could.

there are slings for babys that would meka it a piece of cake.

One could.

there are slings for babys that would meka it a piece of cake.

This doesn't have anything to do with babbies.

We are talking about feeding beasts from your breasts.

Plus, I think that using a sling with a baby while riding a bike would be considered child endangerment.

Police shut down naked bike ride on Capitol Hill

He said officers told female bicyclists it is illegal to expose their nipples in public unless they are beastfeeding.

This brings up two questions:

1. What is beastfeeding?

2. Should women be beastfeeding whilst riding a bike?

You're only allowed to flash when the flasher is doing it in a politically correct manner.

I believe women should be allowed to expose their nipples everywhere.:eusa_angel:

I think this has more to do with preventing the distraction of motorists rather than persecuting hippies on two wheels. And surely this cautionary measure should be welcomed by the cyclists, seeing as this display/exhibitionism is supposed to raise awareness of the hazards faced by cyclists.

But what is this "beastfeeding" that these perverted women are doing while riding their bikes?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Women should be allowed to go topless. So their breasts are larger than a mans. So what? Does that make them indecent? Not in my opinion. I think the laws against women baring their chest is discriminatory.

Last edited:
interesting, so had they been wearing pasties, the rest of their nudity would have been ok?

interesting, so had they been wearing pasties, the rest of their nudity would have been ok?

Even you don't get it...and you are a Mainer (the smartest peoples in the world)
yes, i get your point(they said beast and not breast)
but i made a totally NEW one(the only reason it was illegal, was their nipples were showing)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back