Illegal Employer Problem

The fact is that we had an open border with Mexico for several centuries, and "illegal immigration" was never a serious problem. Before Reagan's presidency, an estimated million or so people a year came into the US from Mexico - and the same number, more or less, left the US for Mexico at the end of the agricultural harvest season. Very few stayed, because there weren't jobs for them.

Non-citizens didn't have access to the non-agricultural US job market, in large part because of the power of US labor unions (before Reagan 25% of the workforce was unionized; today the private workforce is about 7% unionized), and because companies were unwilling to risk having non-tax-deductible labor expenses on their books by hiring undocumented workers without valid Social Security numbers.

But Reagan put an end to that. His 1986 amnesty program, combined with his aggressive war on organized labor (begun in 1981), in effect told both employers and non-citizens that there would be few penalties and many rewards to increasing the US labor pool (and thus driving down wages) with undocumented immigrants. A million people a year continued to come across our southern border, but they stopped returning to Latin America every fall because instead of seasonal work they were able to find permanent jobs.

The magnet drawing them? Illegal Employers.

Yet in the American media, Illegal Employers are almost never mentioned.

Lou Dobbs, the most visible media champion of this issue, always starts his discussion of the issue with a basic syllogism - 1. Our border is porous. 2. People are coming across our porous border and diluting our labor markets, driving down US wages. 3. Therefore we must make the border less porous.

Lou's syllogism, however, ignores the real problem, the magnet drawing people to risk life and limb to illegally enter this country - Illegal Employers. Our borders have always been porous (and even with a "fence" will still allow through "tourists" by the millions), but we've never had a problem like this before.

Yet fifty years ago we didn't have an "illegal immigration" problem, because back then we didn't have a conservative "Illegal Employer" problem.

It was a good post till you said illegal employers were never mentioned in the press, if they were not mentioned how do we know about it????
That was a 2006 op ed. Back when we were anti illegals but you Neocons were not. Half of you got it but the corporatist ran your party and they swore they were just doing jobs Americans wouldn’t do.

Then came trump now the racist side of the Republican Party now runs the White House.

Not the senate of house. They are still corporatist. So are democrats. This is one issue I side with trump and the racist republicans.

I don’t care what color the immigrants are they are deluding our job market with low wage workers and that keeps wages down. Slow down immigration and fuck growth. Worry about middle class wages then growth next.

Most we're always anti ilegals, I know I was even in the 80s, it was supposed to be a one time deal with Regean

Chicken plants raided by ICE 'willfully and unlawfully' hired unauthorized workers: court documents

Handcuffed workers await transportation to a processing center following a raid by U.S. immigration officials at Koch Foods Inc., plant in Morton, Miss. U.S. immigration officials raided several Mississippi food processing plants on Wednesday and signaled that the early-morning strikes were part of a large-scale operation targeting owners as well as employees.

Morton, MISS is not a sanctuary city

Koch Foods is a food processor and distributor in Park Ridge, Illinois that is listed by Forbes Magazine as number 163 on the list of the largest private companies in the US. As of October 2014, the company had a revenue of $3 billion, and approximately 14,000 employees. The company is owned by Joseph Grendys.

Why isn't Joseph Grendys in jail?
The fact is that we had an open border with Mexico for several centuries, and "illegal immigration" was never a serious problem. Before Reagan's presidency, an estimated million or so people a year came into the US from Mexico - and the same number, more or less, left the US for Mexico at the end of the agricultural harvest season. Very few stayed, because there weren't jobs for them.

Non-citizens didn't have access to the non-agricultural US job market, in large part because of the power of US labor unions (before Reagan 25% of the workforce was unionized; today the private workforce is about 7% unionized), and because companies were unwilling to risk having non-tax-deductible labor expenses on their books by hiring undocumented workers without valid Social Security numbers.

But Reagan put an end to that. His 1986 amnesty program, combined with his aggressive war on organized labor (begun in 1981), in effect told both employers and non-citizens that there would be few penalties and many rewards to increasing the US labor pool (and thus driving down wages) with undocumented immigrants. A million people a year continued to come across our southern border, but they stopped returning to Latin America every fall because instead of seasonal work they were able to find permanent jobs.

The magnet drawing them? Illegal Employers.

Yet in the American media, Illegal Employers are almost never mentioned.

Lou Dobbs, the most visible media champion of this issue, always starts his discussion of the issue with a basic syllogism - 1. Our border is porous. 2. People are coming across our porous border and diluting our labor markets, driving down US wages. 3. Therefore we must make the border less porous.

Lou's syllogism, however, ignores the real problem, the magnet drawing people to risk life and limb to illegally enter this country - Illegal Employers. Our borders have always been porous (and even with a "fence" will still allow through "tourists" by the millions), but we've never had a problem like this before.

Yet fifty years ago we didn't have an "illegal immigration" problem, because back then we didn't have a conservative "Illegal Employer" problem.

It was a good post till you said illegal employers were never mentioned in the press, if they were not mentioned how do we know about it????
That was a 2006 op ed. Back when we were anti illegals but you Neocons were not. Half of you got it but the corporatist ran your party and they swore they were just doing jobs Americans wouldn’t do.

Then came trump now the racist side of the Republican Party now runs the White House.

Not the senate of house. They are still corporatist. So are democrats. This is one issue I side with trump and the racist republicans.

I don’t care what color the immigrants are they are deluding our job market with low wage workers and that keeps wages down. Slow down immigration and fuck growth. Worry about middle class wages then growth next.

Most we're always anti ilegals, I know I was even in the 80s, it was supposed to be a one time deal with Regean

Chicken plants raided by ICE 'willfully and unlawfully' hired unauthorized workers: court documents

Handcuffed workers await transportation to a processing center following a raid by U.S. immigration officials at Koch Foods Inc., plant in Morton, Miss. U.S. immigration officials raided several Mississippi food processing plants on Wednesday and signaled that the early-morning strikes were part of a large-scale operation targeting owners as well as employees.

Morton, MISS is not a sanctuary city

Koch Foods is a food processor and distributor in Park Ridge, Illinois that is listed by Forbes Magazine as number 163 on the list of the largest private companies in the US. As of October 2014, the company had a revenue of $3 billion, and approximately 14,000 employees. The company is owned by Joseph Grendys.

Why isn't Joseph Grendys in jail?
Give them a chance, Sealy. He needs a trial first.

You think this rich white man is going to see the inside of a court room?

Koch Foods CEO Applauds Immigrant Arrests As Consequence Of Illegally Accepting Job At Koch Foods

PARK RIDGE, IL—Proclaiming his appreciation for ICE in making sure that those who disobeyed U.S. law were made to pay for their crimes, Koch Foods CEO Joseph Grendys reportedly applauded the arrests of hundreds of immigrant workers Friday as a just consequence for illegally accepting a job at Koch Foods. “These lawbreakers knew the risks when they applied for and received a position at one of our manufacturing facilities, and it’s high time that they were brought to justice,” said Grendys, adding that he favored a zero-tolerance policy against anyone who had such a disregard for the United States legal system as to unlawfully enter the company’s Morton, MS processing plant every day and go to work. “We thank law enforcement for giving these criminals the punishment they deserve. And to these people undermining the fabric of our country, I ask you, how dare you accept a position here? It should’ve been a red flag when our hiring managers didn’t want to see any immigration papers and just let them walk around carrying their welcome packets and receiving compensation. These people must be held accountable for my company’s hiring practices because they’re taking American jobs that I offered them.” Grendys added that he knew the immigrant workers were trouble ever since a lawsuit found that they had been illegally sexually harassed and racially discriminated against.

https://www.theonion.com/koch-foods-ceo-applauds-immigrant-arrests-as-consequenc-1837107122

Neither Party is without blame here. Between those that want cheap labor and those that are pandering for votes, immigration serves as the perfect wedge issue. Why solve a problem when it makes for great campaign fodder...

Both parties are to blame BUT Trump is currently in charge right now.

And I can show you that Clinton raided 400 companies in 1999 and then Bush raided just 4 in 2001. Why did Bush stop going after illegal employers? And Trump is not raiding as many companies as Obama did. Seems that both parties aren't to blame.

Allegations of labor abuses dogged Mississippi plant years before immigration raids - Reuters

And I just hate it when a Republican says "both parties are to blame". That's what they say when they can't defend the GOP. That's the closest thing you'll ever get to an admission that they were wrong.

Neither Party is without blame here. Between those that want cheap labor and those that are pandering for votes, immigration serves as the perfect wedge issue. Why solve a problem when it makes for great campaign fodder...

And I can show you that Clinton raided 400 companies in 1999 and then Bush raided just 4 in 2001. Why did Bush stop going after illegal employers? And Trump is not raiding as many companies as Obama did. Seems that both parties aren't to blame.

Allegations of labor abuses dogged Mississippi plant years before immigration raids - Reuters

And I just hate it when a Republican says "both parties are to blame". That's what they say when they can't defend the GOP. That's the closest thing you'll ever get to an admission that they were wrong.

I'm not a Republican. I'm supporting Tulsi.

Immigration raid to cost Koch Foods 'millions'
ICE agents raided a Mississippi processing plant owned by the Park Ridge company, leaving some workers in federal custody, thousands of half-butchered chickens, and likely costing the firm “millions” before business returns to normal.

U.S. Immigration & Customs Enforcement raided seven plants operated by several companies in Mississippi, arresting 680 workers. The roundup included a Morton, Miss., plant owned by Park Ridge-based Koch, one of metro Chicago’s largest private companies with $3.2 billion in revenue last year. CEO Joseph Grendys is estimated to be worth $2.5 billion.

Koch Foods did not return a message seeking comment. The company’s customer-facing website appeared to have crashed this morning.

The daytime raid means the plant was operating when immigration officials began arresting people, said Storrs, Conn.-based poultry consultant Paul Aho.

“What a nightmare for a plant manager,” he said. “That is a big mess because you get thousands of chickens half-processed. ICE can cause a big hassle just to clean it up.”

When the Northwest Side’s Cloverhill Bakery lost a third of its workers in an immigration crackdown two years ago, the bakery’s then-owners reported more than $19 million in losses over two months. Swiss conglomerate Aryzta sold the bakery to Hostess Brands.

It won’t necessarily be easy to replace the workers who were arrested, either, Aho said. Workers may hesitate to apply at a place so recently targeted by ICE, and unemployment is low, giving people other options.

DO they mean new illegals? Why would an American care if the place was recently raided by ICE? I think they're going to go right bakc to hiring illegals.

Maybe Koch can pay $5 more an hour to American workers and instead of being worth $2.5 billion he would only be worth 2 billion. Would that be so bad?

See, they are just greedy.

Too often us liberals end up talking about these issues and we are repeating the right wings talking points.

No, both parties are not to blame. Us liberals have been screaming for decades that it's an illegal employer problem.

Let me give you an example. If I was only making $30K a year here in America and Canadian companies were paying $200,000 a year, would I go illegally to Canada to work and send money home? No question I would go. But the minute they stopped hiring illegal Americans I would come back home. Even though I would appeciate their free healthcare system. It's the jobs that are drawing the illegals. And if the corporations won't stop, they'll keep coming.

Too often us liberals end up talking about these issues and we are repeating the right wings talking points.

No, both parties are not to blame. Us liberals have been screaming for decades that it's an illegal employer problem.

Let me give you an example. If I was only making $30K a year here in America and Canadian companies were paying $200,000 a year, would I go illegally to Canada to work and send money home? No question I would go. But the minute they stopped hiring illegal Americans I would come back home. Even though I would appeciate their free healthcare system. It's the jobs that are drawing the illegals. And if the corporations won't stop, they'll keep coming.

Employers rarely ever getting arrested is a problem. It's not the only problem.

Obama Broke His Promise to Latinos

What you are showing me about Obama is not bad. He deported illegals? Good. Guess what? Most legal latino Americans don't give a fuck about illegals. Whoever wrote that hit piece is either a lying con or a bleeding heart liberal.

The article said this While busy running six health clinics for low-income and mostly undocumented immigrants on Chicago’s southwest side, I strongly urged every Latino and immigrant registered voter I came across to support Obama.

So fuck that guy. He's basically a sanctuary clinic harboring these criminals. He caters to undocumented immigrants.

Trust me, the registered voters don't give a fuck about illegal immigrants. And, they don't even vote. What percent of latino's in Chicago do you think actually bother to vote? And how many legal documented hispanics do you think are in Chicago? Are there more legals than illegals? I wonder. I've been to this part of Chicago. Jesus there are a lot of hispanics in that area.

This guy is a little bitch who wouldn't shake Obama's hand? Fine! Guess what? Now we have a president who says all you Mexican's are murderers and rapists.

What the fuck do you want us to do? Do you want to make open borders? Make every illegal legal? Fuck that! They are deluding the job market and driving wages down. Especially the illegal ones.

I don't see a problem with what Obama did. What did you want him to do?

What you are showing me about Obama is not bad. He deported illegals? Good. Guess what? Most legal latino Americans don't give a fuck about illegals. Whoever wrote that hit piece is either a lying con or a bleeding heart liberal.

The article said this While busy running six health clinics for low-income and mostly undocumented immigrants on Chicago’s southwest side, I strongly urged every Latino and immigrant registered voter I came across to support Obama.

So fuck that guy. He's basically a sanctuary clinic harboring these criminals. He caters to undocumented immigrants.

Trust me, the registered voters don't give a fuck about illegal immigrants. And, they don't even vote. What percent of latino's in Chicago do you think actually bother to vote? And how many legal documented hispanics do you think are in Chicago? Are there more legals than illegals? I wonder. I've been to this part of Chicago. Jesus there are a lot of hispanics in that area.

This guy is a little bitch who wouldn't shake Obama's hand? Fine! Guess what? Now we have a president who says all you Mexican's are murderers and rapists.

What the fuck do you want us to do? Do you want to make open borders? Make every illegal legal? Fuck that! They are deluding the job market and driving wages down. Especially the illegal ones.

Wow, you sound just like Trump.

Just because I don't like Trump does not mean I'm going to take the exact opposite position on every issue just because I refuse to agree with anything he says. Fact is right now Trump is the one who's right about immigrants legal or not. Did you hear my story the other day where my girlfriends sister just moved here from Belarus with 2 kids and her husband disappeared? So she's going to get free obamacare, free foodstamps, free elementary. The parents aren't paying into the system and their kids are going to be a strain on our resources. So why the fuck did we let them in? One thing is they are white. I'm sure Republicans don't mind poor white immigrants as much as they do dark immigrants. But the fact is, they should have never let my girlfriends sister and husband in. And if she applies to aid I hope they go after her husband for child support. He's going to be a truck driver as soon as he can speak English. Again, they should have never been accepted into the USA.

One thing he's right about is illegals are destroying our country. They take too much out when they don't pay in enough. They get free healthcare, their kids go to our public schools, they get foodstamps maybe, etc. They take jobs for lower pay than an American will do thus hurting the middle class.

Each year the rich save billions hiring illegals. Do you know what that means? That means each year illegals cost the American middle class billions. No denying it.

Immigration raid to cost Koch Foods 'millions'
ICE agents raided a Mississippi processing plant owned by the Park Ridge company, leaving some workers in federal custody, thousands of half-butchered chickens, and likely costing the firm “millions” before business returns to normal.

U.S. Immigration & Customs Enforcement raided seven plants operated by several companies in Mississippi, arresting 680 workers. The roundup included a Morton, Miss., plant owned by Park Ridge-based Koch, one of metro Chicago’s largest private companies with $3.2 billion in revenue last year. CEO Joseph Grendys is estimated to be worth $2.5 billion.

Koch Foods did not return a message seeking comment. The company’s customer-facing website appeared to have crashed this morning.

The daytime raid means the plant was operating when immigration officials began arresting people, said Storrs, Conn.-based poultry consultant Paul Aho.

“What a nightmare for a plant manager,” he said. “That is a big mess because you get thousands of chickens half-processed. ICE can cause a big hassle just to clean it up.”

When the Northwest Side’s Cloverhill Bakery lost a third of its workers in an immigration crackdown two years ago, the bakery’s then-owners reported more than $19 million in losses over two months. Swiss conglomerate Aryzta sold the bakery to Hostess Brands.

It won’t necessarily be easy to replace the workers who were arrested, either, Aho said. Workers may hesitate to apply at a place so recently targeted by ICE, and unemployment is low, giving people other options.

DO they mean new illegals? Why would an American care if the place was recently raided by ICE? I think they're going to go right bakc to hiring illegals.

Maybe Koch can pay $5 more an hour to American workers and instead of being worth $2.5 billion he would only be worth 2 billion. Would that be so bad?

See, they are just greedy.

I agree that the company should be more formally targeted for their role in this.

My heart bleeds for the trouble they face as a result of their massive abuse of the law.

Just because I don't like Trump does not mean I'm going to take the exact opposite position on every issue just because I refuse to agree with anything he says.

That does not make sense.

Fact is right now Trump is the one who's right about immigrants legal or not. Did you hear my story the other day where my girlfriends sister just moved here from Belarus with 2 kids and her husband disappeared? So she's going to get free obamacare, free foodstamps, free elementary. The parents aren't paying into the system and their kids are going to be a strain on our resources. So why the fuck did we let them in? One thing is they are white. I'm sure Republicans don't mind poor white immigrants as much as they do dark immigrants. But the fact is, they should have never let my girlfriends sister and husband in. And if she applies to aid I hope they go after her husband for child support. He's going to be a truck driver as soon as he can speak English. Again, they should have never been accepted into the USA.

I saw it and ignored it as anecdotal examples prove nothing. There is no way to verify anything and one off examples of something proves very little.

One thing he's right about is illegals are destroying our country. They take too much out when they don't pay in enough. They get free healthcare, their kids go to our public schools, they get foodstamps maybe, etc. They take jobs for lower pay than an American will do thus hurting the middle class.

Each year the rich save billions hiring illegals. Do you know what that means? That means each year illegals cost the American middle class billions. No denying it.

Trump does say that but he does not do the things that would actually address the issue. Arrest those employing them. I am 100% for that.

FYI, just contacted the White House, as a supporter, calling for punishment of employers of illegals.

FYI, just contacted the White House, as a supporter, calling for punishment of employers of illegals.

Went to the same place the call telling the White House that they can lower their credit card rates.

Republicans like to blame bleeding heart liberals for illegal immigration. But the fact is, if people weren't hiring them, they'd go home. Who's hiring them? Small business owners? Aren't they typically Republicans?

Here are three great articles on the subject:

ThomHartmann.com - Today's Immigration Battle Corporatists vs. Racists (and Labor is Left Behind)

ThomHartmann.com - Illegal Workers: the Con's Secret Weapon

ThomHartmann.com - Reclaiming the Issues: "It's an Illegal Employer Problem"

Having looked this thread over carefully, it is painfully obvious that no matter how much is said, the right seems to be stuck on stupid on this issue. Is there any way that people can be objective here?

NOBODY can show me any sentence in the United States Constitution that gives Congress the authority to limit the liberty of foreigners. So, when I have work to do and advertise for people to come out, I'm going to hire the best qualified person at the price I can afford to pay (usually $20 to $40 an hour for basic handyman work.)

If you want the job, you have to get your ass off the Internet, forego social media, hang up your cell phone for a few hours and look for a job, then work it. Those of us in business and those with a home to keep running aren't going to lose what we have just because some of you think we owe you a damn job. Employers create the job; they own the job; constitutionally speaking we can give them to whomever we damn well please.

We got into this clusterphuck of a situation because years ago the blacks demanded that they be given the jobs. Now you want them because you're born in the United States. I can't hire people that don't apply; can't afford to pay you if you don't work. Passing laws just costs you extra taxes.

If you could succeed at closing me down, NO jobs would exist. You see, when the wheels of commerce run, other jobs are created. Here's your situation:

A Mexican kid comes along and takes a job at $20 an hour. He APPLIED for the job. You didn't find it because you're on the Internet bitching. The Mexican guy has kids and an apartment (bills and responsibilities.) Those of you bitching live in mommy's basement or your old bedroom of when you were 12. You don't pay rent; on average most of you don't have an education, no job skills, no driver's license, and no work ethic. All you have are tattoos, body piercings, a criminal record, an addiction to cigarettes and alcohol along with addictions to pot and possibly hard core drugs.

You want the right to be like that? I fully support it. But, if you live an irresponsible lifestyle, YOU pay for it. Don't expect the employer to. If you don't have your own house, YOU are fucking the rest of the taxpayers. Property taxes are just as high, if not higher, than the income tax you FALSELY accuse the foreigners of not paying. If you're living rent free with mommy (or if you're a parent with deadbeat kids), then YOU are the problem. In all honesty I'd love to hire a staff of all white males. The problem is most of them fit that previous paragraph and nobody should be forced to hire them.

Guys, I'm not losing what I have because some of you are too stupid to be able to compete against uneducated third worlders. If you run big businesses out over who they hire, they will move to another country. Then you get NOTHING... and if you're sitting on your ass playing video games, visiting sites on social media, smoking weed, worrying about your next body piercing or tattoo while living in your parents home, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. If you're a parent letting your kids live at home, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. Fix your culture, vote with your wallet and pocket book. Boycott places that hire and / or cater to those you find offensive. Quit thinking that you can build a government big enough to save your from your own stupidity. In any event, get off the employers ass. There is not a swinging dick on the face of the earth that is going to tell me who I can and cannot hire. All this big government B.S. is over.

Republicans like to blame bleeding heart liberals for illegal immigration. But the fact is, if people weren't hiring them, they'd go home. Who's hiring them? Small business owners? Aren't they typically Republicans?

ThomHartmann.com - Today's Immigration Battle Corporatists vs. Racists (and Labor is Left Behind)

Having looked this thread over carefully, it is painfully obvious that no matter how much is said, the right seems to be stuck on stupid on this issue. Is there any way that people can be objective here?

NOBODY can show me any sentence in the United States Constitution that gives Congress the authority to limit the liberty of foreigners. So, when I have work to do and advertise for people to come out, I'm going to hire the best qualified person at the price I can afford to pay (usually $20 to $40 an hour for basic handyman work.)

If you want the job, you have to get your ass off the Internet, forego social media, hang up your cell phone for a few hours and look for a job, then work it. Those of us in business and those with a home to keep running aren't going to lose what we have just because some of you think we owe you a damn job. Employers create the job; they own the job; constitutionally speaking we can give them to whomever we damn well please.

We got into this clusterphuck of a situation because years ago the blacks demanded that they be given the jobs. Now you want them because you're born in the United States. I can't hire people that don't apply; can't afford to pay you if you don't work. Passing laws just costs you extra taxes.

If you could succeed at closing me down, NO jobs would exist. You see, when the wheels of commerce run, other jobs are created. Here's your situation:

A Mexican kid comes along and takes a job at $20 an hour. He APPLIED for the job. You didn't find it because you're on the Internet bitching. The Mexican guy has kids and an apartment (bills and responsibilities.) Those of you bitching live in mommy's basement or your old bedroom of when you were 12. You don't pay rent; on average most of you don't have an education, no job skills, no driver's license, and no work ethic. All you have are tattoos, body piercings, a criminal record, an addiction to cigarettes and alcohol along with addictions to pot and possibly hard core drugs.

You want the right to be like that? I fully support it. But, if you live an irresponsible lifestyle, YOU pay for it. Don't expect the employer to. If you don't have your own house, YOU are fucking the rest of the taxpayers. Property taxes are just as high, if not higher, than the income tax you FALSELY accuse the foreigners of not paying. If you're living rent free with mommy (or if you're a parent with deadbeat kids), then YOU are the problem. In all honesty I'd love to hire a staff of all white males. The problem is most of them fit that previous paragraph and nobody should be forced to hire them.

Guys, I'm not losing what I have because some of you are too stupid to be able to compete against uneducated third worlders. If you run big businesses out over who they hire, they will move to another country. Then you get NOTHING... and if you're sitting on your ass playing video games, visiting sites on social media, smoking weed, worrying about your next body piercing or tattoo while living in your parents home, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. If you're a parent letting your kids live at home, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. Fix your culture, vote with your wallet and pocket book. Boycott places that hire and / or cater to those you find offensive. Quit thinking that you can build a government big enough to save your from your own stupidity. In any event, get off the employers ass. There is not a swinging dick on the face of the earth that is going to tell me who I can and cannot hire. All this big government B.S. is over.

This is absurd. I wouldn't even know where to begin.

I just wish all of Trump's blue collar supporters could hear what you just said about them. They are deplorable. I agree.

And you think you should be legally allowed to hire people who are here in the country illegally? Sorry but your country disagrees with you. What you are is an illegal employer and you should have your business taken away from you.

GO TO ANOTHER COUNTRY! By all means fucking leave. Lets see you succeed in any other country besides the USA you fucking asshole.

Maybe you need to pay an American wage. Maybe that's why you can't find anyone good to come work for you.

Oh, and the arguments you are making would actually be good arguments in a good economy when wages are up but Trump said he was going to kick illegals out and build a wall in order to raise wages for blue collar workers. We all know wages go down when the market is flooded with workers. So right now we have really low unemployment numbers. So then why the fuck is Trump still talking about illegals? I'll tell you why. Because it wins over the racist vote. You got to make someone else the bad guy. It's not the corporations who want to keep workers wages down. It's either the workers fault or the illegals.

This reminds me of the GOP arguments that you guys made when Bush was in office. Meanwhile the rich got richer moving their operations to other countries. LEAVE! If you can make more somewhere else you'd already be gone you fucking traitor.

You should lose your business and go to jail.

Went to the same place the call telling the White House that they can lower their credit card rates.

Doubt it.
Read what Porter Rockwell said below this post of yours. Tell him he's a fucking traitor. He says he should be able to hire illegals and the reason he does is white blue collar men are drug addicts and losers.

Just because I don't like Trump does not mean I'm going to take the exact opposite position on every issue just because I refuse to agree with anything he says.

That does not make sense.

Fact is right now Trump is the one who's right about immigrants legal or not. Did you hear my story the other day where my girlfriends sister just moved here from Belarus with 2 kids and her husband disappeared? So she's going to get free obamacare, free foodstamps, free elementary. The parents aren't paying into the system and their kids are going to be a strain on our resources. So why the fuck did we let them in? One thing is they are white. I'm sure Republicans don't mind poor white immigrants as much as they do dark immigrants. But the fact is, they should have never let my girlfriends sister and husband in. And if she applies to aid I hope they go after her husband for child support. He's going to be a truck driver as soon as he can speak English. Again, they should have never been accepted into the USA.

I saw it and ignored it as anecdotal examples prove nothing. There is no way to verify anything and one off examples of something proves very little.

Trump does say that but he does not do the things that would actually address the issue. Arrest those employing them. I am 100% for that.

I showed this to my girlfriend and now maybe her sister won't be asking for foodstamps

Trump to deny green cards to immigrants receiving public benefits

I just wish all of Trump's blue collar supporters could hear what you just said about them. They are deplorable. I agree.

And you think you should be legally allowed to hire people who are here in the country illegally? Sorry but your country disagrees with you. What you are is an illegal employer and you should have your business taken away from you.

GO TO ANOTHER COUNTRY! By all means fucking leave. Lets see you succeed in any other country besides the USA you fucking asshole.

Maybe you need to pay an American wage. Maybe that's why you can't find anyone good to come work for you.

Oh, and the arguments you are making would actually be good arguments in a good economy when wages are up but Trump said he was going to kick illegals out and build a wall in order to raise wages for blue collar workers. We all know wages go down when the market is flooded with workers. So right now we have really low unemployment numbers. So then why the fuck is Trump still talking about illegals? I'll tell you why. Because it wins over the racist vote. You got to make someone else the bad guy. It's not the corporations who want to keep workers wages down. It's either the workers fault or the illegals.

This reminds me of the GOP arguments that you guys made when Bush was in office. Meanwhile the rich got richer moving their operations to other countries. LEAVE! If you can make more somewhere else you'd already be gone you fucking traitor.

I'm sorry, but the country does NOT disagree with me. We're all adults here, son. So, let's be honest. If a majority of people picked the president, they chose Hitlery Clinton. She got the most votes. So, you're wrong on that count.

On the second count, the United States Supreme Court has opined that NO ONE is obligated to obey an unconstitutional act. That is THEIR logic, not mine.

Now then, the only authority the federal government has over foreigners is "Congress shall have the power ...To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization" (Article 1 Section 8 of the Constitution) which they did only months after the ratification of the United States Constitution. In that law, it provided that:

"Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America, in Congress assembled, That any Alien being a free white person, who shall have resided within the limits and under the jurisdiction of the United States for the term of two years, may be admitted to become a citizen thereof..."

United States Congress, “An act to establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization” (March 26, 1790)

Despite this fact, foreigners came here to work and do business for EIGHTY FIVE YEARS before the United States Supreme Court stepped in and granted "plenary powers" to the federal government for everything related to foreigners in about 1875 - 1876.

I will give you $10,000 (TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS) in cash to cite one sentence from the Constitution wherein the framers gave the United States Supreme Court to grant to any other branch of government ANY power, much less plenary powers. The United States Supreme Court legislated from the bench. And you won't have the ethical wherewithal to admit that the high Court legislated from the bench which disrespects the Rule of Law. You Trumpsters preach about it, but sure as Hell don't want to live by it. Hypocrites, every one of you!

Adding insult to injury, Congress ILLEGALLY passed the 14th Amendment that you probably think is valid. If not for that Amendment, you wouldn't have all those brown babies born in the U.S. you'd like to call a racist name, but cowardly chose "anchor babies," and that pretext proved to be false as parents are being deported and you're being left to pay welfare for their American born children.

To give you the coup de grace, the 14th Amendment gave foreigners (regardless of any liberal immigration status the Democrats thought up for you) the government right of liberty (sic.) While doing that they NULLIFIED the Bill of Rights. This link will explain it to you:

Stolen Rights

If I get shut down, the government will raise taxes somewhere to compensate for the loss. And you'll pay them. You can't win. You're on the wrong side of the argument (you're actually arguing in favor of socialism) and you're on the wrong side of history. That above link will help you a lot.

I'm sorry, but the country does NOT disagree with me. We're all adults here, son. So, let's be honest. If a majority of people picked the president, they chose Hitlery Clinton. She got the most votes. So, you're wrong on that count.

On the second count, the United States Supreme Court has opined that NO ONE is obligated to obey an unconstitutional act. That is THEIR logic, not mine.

Now then, the only authority the federal government has over foreigners is "Congress shall have the power ...To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization" (Article 1 Section 8 of the Constitution) which they did only months after the ratification of the United States Constitution. In that law, it provided that:

"Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America, in Congress assembled, That any Alien being a free white person, who shall have resided within the limits and under the jurisdiction of the United States for the term of two years, may be admitted to become a citizen thereof..."

United States Congress, “An act to establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization” (March 26, 1790)

Despite this fact, foreigners came here to work and do business for EIGHTY FIVE YEARS before the United States Supreme Court stepped in and granted "plenary powers" to the federal government for everything related to foreigners in about 1875 - 1876.

I will give you $10,000 (TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS) in cash to cite one sentence from the Constitution wherein the framers gave the United States Supreme Court to grant to any other branch of government ANY power, much less plenary powers. The United States Supreme Court legislated from the bench. And you won't have the ethical wherewithal to admit that the high Court legislated from the bench which disrespects the Rule of Law. You Trumpsters preach about it, but sure as Hell don't want to live by it. Hypocrites, every one of you!

Adding insult to injury, Congress ILLEGALLY passed the 14th Amendment that you probably think is valid. If not for that Amendment, you wouldn't have all those brown babies born in the U.S. you'd like to call a racist name, but cowardly chose "anchor babies," and that pretext proved to be false as parents are being deported and you're being left to pay welfare for their American born children.

To give you the coup de grace, the 14th Amendment gave foreigners (regardless of any liberal immigration status the Democrats thought up for you) the government right of liberty (sic.) While doing that they NULLIFIED the Bill of Rights. This link will explain it to you:

Stolen Rights

If I get shut down, the government will raise taxes somewhere to compensate for the loss. And you'll pay them. You can't win. You're on the wrong side of the argument (you're actually arguing in favor of socialism) and you're on the wrong side of history. That above link will help you a lot.

So muslim illegals can come flooding in over the border and we are powerless to stop you from hiring them?

This is just ridiculous. Does anyone here at USMB agree with you? Or are you just trying to be outrageous?

There will be no loss. Another American will just fill in that void you left when we shut your business down.

Reclaiming the Issues: "It's an Illegal Employer Problem"

You know who agrees with you? All the illegal employers in America.

And I've been telling these stupid Republicans that it is YOU who is the problem and not illegal immigrants but Fox and Rush got these idiots worshipping you job creators. Little do they know you are stealing from the American middle class.

The cost of illegal immigration to taxpayers is growing at an unsustainable pace

Forum List

Back