illegal eats man 4 Thanksgiving dinner seeks parole, CA.

Wolfmoon

U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!
Jan 15, 2009
PROUD, USA
Wife who killed, cooked husband seeks parole

10/5/11

Santa Ana, California – IMO, Omaima Nelson a native of Egypt is serving a life sentence for the killing and cooking her husband on Thanksgiving in 1991. She is seeking parole. The former nanny, former model, born again Christian wants forgiveness and released from prison. Her attorney said that he hoped she receives it. (You can’t make this stuff up folks.)

The prosecution has said that Omaima Nelson is “a predator who stalked men and traded sex for money and drugs.” They believe that she plotted to steal from her husband William Nelson, 56. And that she has duped other older men in the past.

She was only 23-years-old at the time of the 1991 murder. She told the court back then that her husband of 3 weeks William Nelson had sexually abused her. So she tied him up and stabbed him with a pair of scissors and then dismembered his body. It later came out that Omaima and Mr. Nelson like to “play bondage sex games” and there were nude photos of her.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2011/10/04/20111004california-woman-who-cooked-husband-seeks-release.html

O.C. Woman Sentenced in Grisly Murder
http://articles.latimes.com/1993-03-13/news/mn-10362_1_william-nelson

Last edited:
Omaima’s fiancée has died the poor old thing. She’s now available for a new relationship. So, if any of you are interested she’s free. Be very careful because she might bite off your Ding Dong for a snack.

Omaima’s fiancée has died the poor old thing. She’s now available for a new relationship. So, if any of you are interested she’s free. Be very careful because she might bite off your Ding Dong for a snack.

Wait, if shes here illegally shouldn't she be deported to Egypt upon her release?

Wait, if shes here illegally shouldn't she be deported to Egypt upon her release?

The original story said that she had been sentenced for 27 years to Life. So, if she doesn't get parole this time around and released, she will stay in jail another 6 years. She may never get parole and have to stay in jail for the rest of her natural life. No judge in their right mind would let her back out into American society.

It wouldn’t surprise me in the least little bit if some judge released her. We have a lot of judges who aren’t in their right minds especially in California. I wonder if they did release her would they deport her, who knows. Stranger things have happened but not many.

Last edited:

The original story said that she had been sentenced for 27 years to Life. So, if she doesn't get parole this time around and released, she will stay in jail another 6 years. She may never get parole and have to stay in jail for the rest of her natural life. No judge in their right mind would let her back out into American society.

It wouldn’t surprise me in the least little bit if some judge released her. We have a lot of judges who aren’t in their right minds especially in California. I wonder if they did release her would they deport her, who knows. Stranger things have happened but not many.

I don't think she should be released, but I would not be surprised if some judge shows mercy on her. If by some chance she is cut loose she needs to be sent back to her native land Egypt, she has no legal right to even fucking be here.

At least she's not going to need food stamps if she's released.

Wow, how did she even get into the country?

Immigration/Illegal Immigration

She most likely came on a work visa which has long since expired and her current status is probably an illegal alien. OR some man with money arranged to bring her over and he dumped her or ended he up dead and eaten too.

Usually the paper will say if the immigrant is a citizen or not. In her case they call her a native of Egypt. Or in other words she’s an Egyptian National.

She came to America in 1986 when she was 18-years-old. Then 5 years later she married William Nelson and murdered and ate him. That's not nice, she must have been very angry inside. The illegal aliens will do that if they are angry or hungry. LOL

----

Ex-Model Who Killed and Ate Hubby Seeks Parole
Egypt native says husband raped her

Ex-Model Who Killed and Ate Hubby Seeks Parole | NBC Connecticut

A former model who killed, cooked and ate her husband 20 years ago will make a bid for freedom next week.
Omaima Aree Nelson is slated to appear before a California parole board to plead for an early release from Chowchilla State Prison, where she is serving 27 years to life, according to KTLA-TV.

Nelson killed her 56-year-old husband, William Nelson, over Thanksgiving weekend in 1991, just a month after they married. She had come to the U.S. five years earlier from Egypt, where she worked as a model and nanny.

Last edited:

In the original sentencing Omaima told the judge she wanted to go back to college. I’m thinking she might have come to America on a Student Visa. Most likely at the tax payers expense, so many foreign nationals came to go to school that was paid for by the U.S.

Omaima Nelson | O.C. Woman Sentenced in Grisly Murder - Los Angeles Times

Omaima showed no emotion during a brief sentencing hearing in Orange County Superior Court in Santa Ana, but she is has hopes for her future. Nelson has become engaged to a man in his 70s and hopes to return to college someday to become a counselor to abused women, according to a sentencing report.

Nelson, a native of Egypt and a former model, told jurors that Nelson was raping her when she killed him in self-defense.

In the original sentencing Omaima told the judge she wanted to go back to college. I’m thinking she might have come to America on a Student Visa. Most likely at the tax payers expense, so many foreign nationals came to go to school that was paid for by the U.S.

Omaima showed no emotion during a brief sentencing hearing in Orange County Superior Court in Santa Ana, but she is has hopes for her future. Nelson has become engaged to a man in his 70s and hopes to return to college someday to become a counselor to abused women, according to a sentencing report.

Nelson, a native of Egypt and a former model, told jurors that Nelson was raping her when she killed him in self-defense.

Hmm so she originally entered the US on a student visa, and than did she get a green card when she married her husband? I can't find anything on her legal status online.

Hmm so she originally entered the US on a student visa, and than did she get a green card when she married her husband? I can't find anything on her legal status online.

I heard the story long a ago and I heard that she was illegally in the United States.

Ex-Model Denies Cooking, Eating Husband; Says She's Not a Monster
Omaima Aree Nelson was denied parole Wednesday

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-cannibal-wife-omaima-aree-nelson,0,3600338.story

“Omaima Nelson, who worked as a part-time model and nanny in Egypt, immigrated to the U.S. in 1986.”

Immigrated : to enter and usually become established; especially: to come into a country of which one is not a native for permanent residence

To immigrate doesn’t mean that she obtained legal immigrant status. If her husband was already married and then he married her. He was and adulterer and you can bet he didn’t want any red tape.

Last edited:
Here it is she was an Egyptian national which means she is an illegal alien.

Woman's Trial Begins in Murder, Dismemberment

Omaima Nelson | Woman's Trial Begins in Murder, Dismemberment - Los Angeles Times

December 01, 1992

SANTA ANA — That William E. Nelson's death was grisly, no one denies. Police found parts of his dismembered body wrapped up in newspaper and the rest of his hewed corpse in his bloody Costa Mesa apartment.

That his common-law wife, Omaima Aree Nelson, killed him, also isn't disputed. Her attorney has said that she acted in self-defense after he raped her that night.

Omaima Nelson, an Egyptian national who immigrated to this country in 1986, was arrested Dec. 2 and charged with first-degree murder of Nelson. Police said she dismembered his body and stuffed his body parts into several trash bags.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back