Illegal deported 4 times stabs 2 people & police track him down with da dogs.

Wolfmoon

U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!
Jan 15, 2009
PROUD, USA
Who let the dogs out???

Illegal Alien Arrested For Double Stabbing In Yates County - Rochester, News, Weather, Sports, and Events - 13WHAM.com

Monday, November 21, 2011

Penn Yan, New York – Maximo Tenango a 30 year old illegal alien who has been deported from the United States 4 times is accused of assault charges for stabbing 2 people in their home. He may also be charged with illegal entry. His bail is set for $ 25,000.00

On Sunday 11/20/11 Tenango stabbed the two victims and then fled. The police brought in the hounds and they tracked him down. He was hiding about a mile away from where he had stabbed the victims. He was found about 3 hours after fleeing. The victims were taken to the hospital and released and Maximo Tenango remains in jail.

Last edited:
Inexcusable!!!
Why did we not give this man free housing, food stamps, welfare and medicare.
See? This is what happens when we don;t give illegal aliens everything they couple possible ask for at no expense to them.
Man!

:eusa_whistle:

I can't wait till the idiot illegal immigrant supporters to get on here and call us racists again.

Every American is racists don't ya know... They’re not supposed to notice the illegal aliens who are breaking the laws and when they do they're just being big ole fat bigots! I guess us Americans better ramp up the freebies to them ASAP! NOT!

I can't wait till the idiot illegal immigrant supporters to get on here and call us racists again.

We'll call you racist only when you say racist things... Like Mr Wolfmoon saying that Mexicans are basically inherently violent and love to kill.

We'll call you racist only when you say racist things... Like Mr Wolfmoon saying that Mexicans are basically inherently violent and love to kill.

In my opinion, I have said No SUCH THING! What you say is a bald face lie! These stories have nothing to do with me they are stories printed in newspapers across this nation on a daily basis. They are on the internet world wide for all to see. If you want to blame anyone you should blame the illegal aliens and you should tell them to cut the crap.

I only use the term illegal alien and their country of origin. You must relate closely to the term “illegal alien” and equate that term into your own nationality, that’s too bad for you. Most of us Red Blooded American’s only wave the red, white and blue flag and we don’t go down that road. There is nothing worse than a liar so I’m going to put you on ignore now, good bye!

The term "illegal alien" is not a race of people. It is a group of people from different countries who are criminals that are breaking the United States Federal Immigration Laws. Using the term ‘illegal alien’ is NOT a racist remark or a racial slur. It is a term created by the Federal Government and is used in the Federal Immigration Laws describing illegal alien foreign national law breakers.

IMO, coined by a great patriot they are “Crimigrants.”

Last edited:
Maybe if he were allowed to work he wouldn't rob ?:lol::lol::lol:

He didn't rob, his hot temper made him STAB people because he couldn’t get his way! All the illegal aliens should be deported. If the illegal aliens wish to come to America they can file the proper paper work and qualify for the requirements to get into the country legally. They need to have financial backing, know sufficient English and have a medical checkup, just to name a few of the requirements. Then they can get in line behind the other immigrants who are legally applying for admission into the United States.

Once the immigrant is admitted into the U.S.A. the legal way, then they can get a job legally. Only, then will they be respected and they won't be a criminal fugitive constantly running from the law.

There is NO reason to reward the illegal alien lawbreakers who are violent and backwards in every way. They break all the laws and cut in line in front of the legal immigrants who are playing by the rules. They commit heinous acts of violence on the American people and then they expect to be rewarded with citizenship. I don't think so. We need to deport all illegal aliens to be fair to everyone.

Last edited:

In my opinion, I have said No SUCH THING! What you say is a bald face lie! These stories have nothing to do with me they are stories printed in newspapers across this nation on a daily basis. They are on the internet world wide for all to see. If you want to blame anyone you should blame the illegal aliens and you should tell them to cut the crap.

Listen here retard. You said, and I quote:

Wolfmoon said:
In my opinion, You're absolutely right about some Mexicans in Mexico they love to slaughter and commit heinous mayhem they love to torture people and they have for centuries. They go out and kill people just so they can feed their pet big cats in their private zoos. They are as bad as the Middle East!

The population of Mexico is relatively low considering how they reproduce like jack rabbits. They’re killing off their population for fun and the numbers show it.

You mention 'some mexicans love to slaughter and commit heinous mayhem' and then go on to say they've been doing it as a people for centuries.

It wasn't a "wanton murderers love to commit heinous acts" comment, it was a "mexicans love to"... and then you reinforced it with supposed centuries of history where Mexicans just love killing people.

The Cartels and their violence has NOTHING to do with their ethnicity dumb shit. It has to do with the fact that they are a rich criminal organization that have military ties and are no stranger to violence especially when it comes to jeopardizing their profits.

Forum List

Back