Illegal Deported 10 Times Since 2010, Charged W/Raping a Child - Way To Go Hillary/Barry!

Build the fucking wall, reform immigration and visas.

STOP THE MADNESS

If Trump loses do you think he at least opened Pandora's box on building the wall and deporting illegals? I don't see how the politicians are going to be able to grant amnesty now that Trump pushed this issue front and center.
Trump has maybe moved the pebble a little further along about building a wall. But we have already been making serious progress in that direction long before he came along.

As for amnesty, if Trump loses, immigration reform will actually accelerate toward amnesty. Because we just might have a Democratic House and Senate and White House because of him.

Try it please, it will destroy the Democratic party once and for all.

STOP THE MADNESS

If Trump loses do you think he at least opened Pandora's box on building the wall and deporting illegals? I don't see how the politicians are going to be able to grant amnesty now that Trump pushed this issue front and center.
Trump has maybe moved the pebble a little further along about building a wall. But we have already been making serious progress in that direction long before he came along.

As for amnesty, if Trump loses, immigration reform will actually accelerate toward amnesty. Because we just might have a Democratic House and Senate and White House because of him.

Because we just might have a Democratic House and Senate and White House because of him.

and a DEM SC is in the cards too.

Another lie you have parroted. How many thousands does that make it now?

It doesn't make it anything but proof YOU are the LIAR!

Say goodbye to your credibility, asshole:

"Not only did she say it, she recently commented that she “regretted“ making the statement. So why are people calling it the super-predator “myth?” This is not fabricated. In 1996, Hillary made comments about certain kids that were super-predators without conscience or empathy that need to be brought “to heel.” You can watch the video."
Why Hillary's Super-Predator Comment Matters | Huffington Post

So what about it, G? Where's my damn apology?! You man enough to call someone a liar but not man enough to apologize for wrongly doing so?

Last edited:
G, don't run like a little bitch! 'Man Up, dude! You've already lost your 'credibility' - don't forfeit your 'Man Card', too!

Yeah, I thought so.

STOP THE MADNESS

Because we just might have a Democratic House and Senate and White House because of him.

A dem sc?

So you're okay promoting a biased court in place of a balanced court? A court that rules along party lines rather than constitutional ones?

What a dirtbag

STOP THE MADNESS

A dem sc?

So you're okay promoting a biased court in place of a balanced court? A court that rules along party lines rather than constitutional ones?

What a dirtbag

Why Democrats must be destroyed, they have no respect for the Contitution or the law, hell or even the laws they passed.

STOP THE MADNESS

A dem sc?

What a dirtbag

where did I say anything about being ok with it ? quote me.

I said it was in the cards thanks to Trump...

chill out.

It doesn't make it anything but proof YOU are the LIAR!

Say goodbye to your credibility, asshole:

"Not only did she say it, she recently commented that she “regretted“ making the statement. So why are people calling it the super-predator “myth?” This is not fabricated. In 1996, Hillary made comments about certain kids that were super-predators without conscience or empathy that need to be brought “to heel.” You can watch the video."

So what about it, G? Where's my damn apology?! You man enough to call someone a liar but not man enough to apologize for wrongly doing so?

G, don't run like a little bitch! 'Man Up, dude! You've already lost your 'credibility' - don't forfeit your 'Man Card', too!

Time's Up - You have officially been stripped of your CREDIBILITY and your MAN CARD, G!

An illegal that rapes children is good news to democrats they want more of them. The only fault democrats find is that the child was left alive. Particularly if a white Christian, she should have been killed.

Before you call someone a liar, you better get your shit straight -

Feel free to apologize any time...but if you're like the other libs on this board you won't.

I will admit I was wrong about 1 thing: She did not call blacks 'Predators', she called them SUPER Predators!

fuck the Young Jerks, "gangs" are just as likely to be Mexican as they are Black ...

and for MY 2 cents, anyone that drives by a house and opens fire with ak47's and kills anything inside the house including children, then drives off are indeed SUPER PREDATORS ..

HERES MY APOLOGY EASY ....:finger3:

fuck the Young Jerks, "gangs" are just as likely to be Mexican as they are Black ...

and for MY 2 cents, anyone that drives by a house and opens fire with ak47's and kills anything inside the house including children, then drives off are indeed SUPER PREDATORS ..

1. I agree with you - anyone who does such an act is a 'Super Predator'.

2. Nothing personal, but F* your apology. You owe me none, and I am not asking for one from you. It was G5000 that called me a liar and in the end, as usual, did not know what the hell he was talking about...and now doesn't have the balls to apologize.

2. Nothing personal, but F* your apology. You owe me none, and I am not asking for one from you. It was G5000 that called me a liar and in the end, as usual, did not know what the hell he was talking about...and now doesn't have the balls to apologize.

are all gangs Black?

are all gangs Black?
Never said they were...again, what I said was, "anyone who does such an act is a 'Super Predator'. Check the quote above in your own response....

are all gangs Black?
Never said they were...again, what I said was, "anyone who does such an act is a 'Super Predator'. Check the quote above in your own response....

no, I said that, you just agreed with me ... read the quote.

she specifically said 'gangs' in the tape ... you automatically assumed she means Black and hammered her for it ... now youre saying all gangs arent black ...

I said that first ... feel free to apologize .. no time limit

she specifically said 'gangs' in the tape ... you automatically assumed she means Black and hammered her for it ...
Check the link I provided. Hillary ADMITTED to doing it and said she REGRETTED it. G called me a liar, declaring Hillary never used the term Predator / Super Predator...she did. She admitted it. She apologized for it. Thanks for your opinion.

" First, I am appalled at press and media outlets referring to it as the super-predator “myth.” She made the statement! Secondly, referring to black kids as super-predators back then is like how people use “thug” now."

Not only did she say it, she recently commented that she “regretted“ making the statement.
-- Why Hillary's Super-Predator Comment Matters | Huffington Post

The Huffington Post in reporting this even tried to justify/excuse her for doing so by claiming that calling black kids 'Super Predators' was the same as calling them 'thugs'. Again, with the Clintons, it's all about 'semantics'.

:rolleyes:

As exposed in more of her / Podesta's leaked e-mails, Hillary Clinton is completely FOR Open Borders and continuing Barry's 'policies' of refusing to enforce US law, protecting Human Traffickers, engaging in Human Trafficking, protecting criminal illegals, violating court orders, protecting federal-law-violating Sanctuary Cities, etc....

And the American people are the ones who continue to suffer the consequences of their illegal, Un-Constitutional pro-criminal illegal actions!

This is ANOTHER ONE on you, Barry!

------------------------------------------------------------

Mexican Illegal Alien Deported Ten Times Since 2010 Charged With Child Rape

"A Mexican illegal alien allegedly raped a girl in Kansas in September after being deported ten times in the past six years alone, according to reports.

Tomas Martinez-Maldonado, reportedly born around 1978, allegedly raped his child victim on September 27.

“ICE said in an email that Martinez-Maldonado, a citizen of Mexico, has been deported back to Mexico from the U.S. 10 times since 2010,” the Kansas City Star
reports. “ICE also said he has a 2013 federal felony conviction for illegal re-entry into the U.S., making him an enforcement priority for ICE, which means the agency would take custody of him when his case in Kansas is completed.”

10 times out, 11 times back in....let's hope Obama doesn't insist on it being a dozen or a 'baker's dozen', with more Americans being victimized by this POS, before he and his corrupt DOJ will do anything about him to stop him from breaking the law and preying on American citizens.

And after reading story after story like this, let's hope people reading about Hillary's affinity for open Borders 'awards' her appropriately at the polls in November!

We already have her PEDOPHILE husband - we don't need to IMPORT more!

Mexican Illegal Alien Deported Ten Times Since 2010 Charged With Child Rape - Breitbart

The Remembrance Project

Liberals are for Open Borders, some even support non US citizens being allowed to vote in US Elections. This makes it laughable when any calls for border protection, immigration law enforcement, and protecting voting process are met with "racist" labels.

That liberals so stridently fight Voter ID laws is proof they want to import the world's poor with promises of voting democrat in exchange for welfare benefits.

Its one of the reasons I have reduced my quarterly tax payments as much as humanly possible; I do not work my ass off every day to support the fucking bottom of south and latin american society.

If
As exposed in more of her / Podesta's leaked e-mails, Hillary Clinton is completely FOR Open Borders and continuing Barry's 'policies' of refusing to enforce US law, protecting Human Traffickers, engaging in Human Trafficking, protecting criminal illegals, violating court orders, protecting federal-law-violating Sanctuary Cities, etc....

And the American people are the ones who continue to suffer the consequences of their illegal, Un-Constitutional pro-criminal illegal actions!

This is ANOTHER ONE on you, Barry!

------------------------------------------------------------

Mexican Illegal Alien Deported Ten Times Since 2010 Charged With Child Rape

"A Mexican illegal alien allegedly raped a girl in Kansas in September after being deported ten times in the past six years alone, according to reports.

Tomas Martinez-Maldonado, reportedly born around 1978, allegedly raped his child victim on September 27.

“ICE said in an email that Martinez-Maldonado, a citizen of Mexico, has been deported back to Mexico from the U.S. 10 times since 2010,” the Kansas City Star
reports. “ICE also said he has a 2013 federal felony conviction for illegal re-entry into the U.S., making him an enforcement priority for ICE, which means the agency would take custody of him when his case in Kansas is completed.”

10 times out, 11 times back in....let's hope Obama doesn't insist on it being a dozen or a 'baker's dozen', with more Americans being victimized by this POS, before he and his corrupt DOJ will do anything about him to stop him from breaking the law and preying on American citizens.

And after reading story after story like this, let's hope people reading about Hillary's affinity for open Borders 'awards' her appropriately at the polls in November!

We already have her PEDOPHILE husband - we don't need to IMPORT more!

Mexican Illegal Alien Deported Ten Times Since 2010 Charged With Child Rape - Breitbart

If Trump wasn't busy shooting himself in the foot at every opportunity, this would be a major issue in the campaign.

If Trump wasn't busy shooting himself in the foot at every opportunity, this would be a major issue in the campaign.

It was the major issue until the corporate and media machines which would be threatened by an end to the illegal invasion that Trump represents moved into overdrive this late Summer. When they realized he had a legitimate chance to win, they began searching for and paying floozies to manufacture/exaggerate alleged "attacks" by him from 20 or 30 years ago to undermine his support, particularly with women. That the videos/audios of his discussing women were leaked just over the past month or two is no accident, and sadly the easily misled american public might fall for it and vote for clinton.

Forum List

Back