Illegal charged for both tax AND voter fraud among other charges

Seeing as you so adroitly have managed to find one illegal immigrant out of 11M of them in the U.S., I think you're in the midst of a lucky period. You should probably buy a lottery ticket before the moment passes.

Seeing as you so adroitly have managed to find one illegal immigrant out of 11M of them in the U.S., I think you're in the midst of a lucky period. You should probably buy a lottery ticket before the moment passes.
Why are you under the impression that just 1 out of 11 million illegals voted? I mean surely they all knew that Trump wanted to deport them, so why would just 1 (or a handful of them) vote illegally? I would assume that at least 1/3 of them werent too lazy to vote on election day.

Why are you under the impression that just 1 out of 11 million illegals voted? I mean surely they all knew that Trump wanted to deport them, so why would just 1 (or a handful of them) vote illegally? I would assume that at least 1/3 of them werent too lazy to vote on election day.
But you only have proof that ONE illegal voted.; The trouble with you re-pub- LIE -cons is you find one bad apple in a barrel and you want to condemn the entire barrel.

Isn't the liberal hypocrisy great? They scream there is no proof of illegals voting, and demand evidence of it when we talk about it. Then when an example is given, they quickly change their tune and claim it just isn't enough to prove voter fraud.

But you only have proof that ONE illegal voted.; The trouble with you re-pub- LIE -cons is you find one bad apple in a barrel and you want to condemn the entire barrel.
Your position defies logic. That makes your opinion worth less than nothing.

Nope....no illegals voting at all!
Can you point out the post where someone claimed no illegals vote at all?

I believe the point of contention was whether the millions Trump alluded to voted, or if it is pervasive to the point of having any impact on any voting district.

Nope....no illegals voting at all!
Can you point out the post where someone claimed no illegals vote at all?

I believe the point of contention was whether the millions Trump alluded to voted, or if it is pervasive to the point of having any impact on any voting district.
Why wouldnt illegals vote, particularly in this election? Lets put it this way... what percentage of illegals do you think care about whether or not illegal immigrants are allowed to stay in the US?

Your position defies logic. That makes your opinion worth less than nothing.
If you think your false premise is logical consider me the defier of it.

Isn't the liberal hypocrisy great? They scream there is no proof of illegals voting, and demand evidence of it when we talk about it. Then when an example is given, they quickly change their tune and claim it just isn't enough to prove voter fraud.
In another thread on this topic I posted an example or two of Repub-lie-cons committing voter fraud,i.e... voting twice etc...Am I to apply your logic and paint all konservatives with the same broad strokes?
That is exactly what you have done. But I refuse to be seduced by kneejerk emotions and spurious assumption.

Why wouldnt illegals vote, particularly in this election? Lets put it this way... what percentage of illegals do you think care about whether or not illegal immigrants are allowed to stay in the US?
Illegals wouldn't vote because it isn't worth the risk of drawing attention to themselves by committing a crime that has a paper trail back to them as an illegal.

So you're ok with someone being here illegally. Interesting.

No, I am not ok with illegals being here. But your charge that illegals are voting en masse for the Democrats has no validity.

No, I am not ok with illegals being here. But your charge that illegals are voting en masse for the Democrats has no validity.
You saying they aren't voting in masse is fucking retarded. It defies logic.

You saying they aren't voting in masse is fucking retarded. It defies logic.

It defies your skewed logic .

Forum List

Back