Illegal Breaks into house, gets held till police show up.

Should it be easier for women to get weapons to protect themselves from liberal men?

• Yes, we all know liberals rape and abuse women, let women defend themselves and their family.

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No, i am a liberal and women or men shouldnt be able to protect themselves, we can rob them eaiser.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
You can bet the liberal media wont be talking about this incident.
Mother holds burglar at gunpoint after he stole laptop, bananas
"I told the dispatch, 'I believe he has a knife on him.' And I told him, 'You come near me, you take one step toward me, I will shoot you,'" she said.

Police showed up two minutes later and arrested 25-year-old Aoreliorho Velasco.
If the woman didn't have a weapon, probably she and her daughter wouldn't be able to tell their story today. Liberals hate women, that is why they want to keep US citizens from having weapons.

when-seconds-count-the-police-are-only-minutes-away-n.jpg

"I told the dispatch, 'I believe he has a knife on him.' And I told him, 'You come near me, you take one step toward me, I will shoot you,'" she said.

If the woman didn't have a weapon, probably she and her daughter wouldn't be able to tell their story today. Liberals hate women, that is why they want to keep US citizens from having weapons.

This woman is clearly a racist!

Should have knee cap him.

There is no such thing as liberal men attacking women, because liberal men are all castrated by feminism.

And why didn't that woman just sit on him with her 300 pound ghetto ass? That would have taught him a bigger lesson than any police can.

Forum List

Back