illegal aliens stranded on drugs, convulsing, dehydrated airlifted, U PAY!

Wolfmoon

U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!
Jan 15, 2009
PROUD, USA
Border Patrol Rescues Eight from Harsh Sonoran Desert

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tucson, Ariz. – In six separate incidents over the weekend, Tucson Sector Border Patrol agents rescued a total of eight people from the desert after they illegally entered the United States.

On Friday, Casa Grande Station agents encountered an illegal alien near Mile Marker 87 on State Route 86. The man requested medical attention after claiming to have ingested methamphetamines several hours prior to his apprehension. He was taken into custody and transported to a hospital for further treatment.

On Saturday, agents from the Casa Grande Station apprehended two illegal aliens who claimed to have left behind a female companion. Agents located the woman who was severely dehydrated and convulsing. The woman was airlifted to a hospital for further treatment.

In a second incident Saturday, Nogales Station agents encountered an illegal alien claiming he left behind three companions in distress. Agents located the group of three men in a remote, mountainous area east of Solero Ranch Road. Two of the men were in good condition and the other was vomiting and had severe cramps. Due to the remoteness of the terrain and the condition of the man in distress, the Border Patrol Search, Trauma, and Rescue Unit (BORSTAR) along with CBP helicopter responded and extracted the group. The man in distress was transported to a hospital. The other two subjects were taken into custody and transported for processing.

Tucson Sector has more than 200 agents certified as emergency medical technicians and approximately 3,800 agents ready to provide aid to anyone in need. Smugglers continue to put illegal aliens in danger by leading them through the harsh desert terrain, often abandoning them when they are physically unable to continue.

Since launching the Southwest Border Initiative in March 2009, the Department of Homeland Security has made significant investments towards establishing a secure and safe border environment and improving the quality of life throughout the communities in the state of Arizona.

Customs and Border Protection welcomes assistance from the community. Report suspicious activity by calling the Border Patrol toll free 1-877-872-7435. All calls will be answered and will remain anonymous.

No one said that we American's should be inhumane to these 3rd world people. They need to learn that American is not their trough to feed from whenever they want! More than 5,000 people have died on the border in such a manner as described in the article. I would bet that many more are buried in shallow graves in the hot desert. Some of their bodies have never been found and have probably been half eaten by animals.

We must close the border and stop the massacre of these peasants by the heat of the sun. Many young women and children are raped to death in the desert by their fellow illegal alien travelers and their bodies are left to rot where they lay. Do you call that humane? I don’t and I believe it must be stopped! Close the darn borders! Everyone Demand the southern border be closed and guarded ASAP!

No one said that we American's should be inhumane to these 3rd world people. They need to learn that American is not their trough to feed from whenever they want! More than 5,000 people have died on the border in such a manner as described in the article. I would bet that many more are buried in shallow graves in the hot desert. Some of their bodies have never been found and have probably been half eaten by animals.

We must close the border and stop the massacre of these peasants by the heat of the sun. Many young women and children are raped to death in the desert by their fellow illegal alien travelers and their bodies are left to rot where they lay. Do you call that humane? I don’t and I believe it must be stopped! Close the darn borders! Everyone Demand the southern border be closed and guarded ASAP!

Ok cool. i thought you were angry because they were treated.

Customs and Border Protection welcomes assistance from the community. Report suspicious activity by calling the Border Patrol toll free 1-877-872-7435. All calls will be answered and will remain anonymous.

Ok, so I notice a group of illegals bouncing around on the ground obviously suffering seizures from heat and drugs.
Knowing that if they are reported they will be flown to a hospital and treated with the best care in the world, then released to live illegally in this country and be given support of welfare, food, housing and their spawn become legal citizens that will allow them to stay here and continue the support,,, all paid for by my tax dollar??

Wait for the call. Just wait,, get some coffee and donuts while you wait.. as a matter of fact, go out meet someone, date them, get married and raise a family while you wait.

Forum List

Back