Illegal aliens never ending crime spree.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
ILLEGAL ALIENS NEVER ENDING CRIME SPREE.

When Illegal Aliens decide to enter the country illegally they make the choice to live a never ending life of crime to cover up the first one. Entering the country illegally. And they depend on the assistance of other criminals. Then they teach their poor little children to be accomplices to their crimes. Children are afraid to go to school, afraid to of being detected as illegal and they and they parents are subject to deportation. Deportation is the punishment for illegal immigration according to the Federal Immigration and Nationality Act. And is the cause of many children of Illegal Aliens to drop out of school and join gangs of their peers. Cannot get jobs without proper documentation they turn to other criminal acts like gangs and drugs and defacing private property with graffiti. Fighting gangs, drugs and graffiti is costing tax payers millions.
There is no such thing as a “law abiding” hard working Illegal Aliens who only want a better life for their families. If they are working, they are committing crimes. If they are not working they are probably committing crimes also. If they have been in this country 25 years and working they have been committing crimes for 25 year covering up their illegal status.
Believe these are not the people American want to be their neighbors. I bet Obama don’t have them living in his neighborhood and going to school with his children.
Case on point.

Ok lady, you really need to change it up a little. You've posted this - and variations on the same idea - hundreds of times now. I don't see anyone here defending illegal immigration, so unless you've got some new angle on the subject, I think you've covered it. You're in danger of turning into wolfmoon.

ILLEGAL ALIENS NEVER ENDING CRIME SPREE.

When Illegal Aliens decide to enter the country illegally they make the choice to live a never ending life of crime to cover up the first one. Entering the country illegally. And they depend on the assistance of other criminals. Then they teach their poor little children to be accomplices to their crimes. Children are afraid to go to school, afraid to of being detected as illegal and they and they parents are subject to deportation. Deportation is the punishment for illegal immigration according to the Federal Immigration and Nationality Act. And is the cause of many children of Illegal Aliens to drop out of school and join gangs of their peers. Cannot get jobs without proper documentation they turn to other criminal acts like gangs and drugs and defacing private property with graffiti. Fighting gangs, drugs and graffiti is costing tax payers millions.
There is no such thing as a “law abiding” hard working Illegal Aliens who only want a better life for their families. If they are working, they are committing crimes. If they are not working they are probably committing crimes also. If they have been in this country 25 years and working they have been committing crimes for 25 year covering up their illegal status.
Believe these are not the people American want to be their neighbors. I bet Obama don’t have them living in his neighborhood and going to school with his children.
Case on point.

And they are getting married with a citizen. They think that will help them to be a legal immigrant.

Ok lady, you really need to change it up a little. You've posted this - and variations on the same idea - hundreds of times now. I don't see anyone here defending illegal immigration, so unless you've got some new angle on the subject, I think you've covered it. You're in danger of turning into wolfmoon.

Maybe you don't need reminders but illegal immigration is the SOS and nothing is really new. Fuck you and your opinion. Illegal immigration is discussed over and over and if if you don't like it don't read it.
I am tired of hearing the same old song from you.:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back