Illegal aliens murder 12 Americans daily

How many "legals" kill illegals daily? I have a really strong suspicion most aren't reported.

'How many "legals" kill illegals daily? I have a really strong suspicion most aren't reported.'

Many do - and are not reported...... but......deported.
Im-With-Stupid.jpg

What about the ones who are citizens who killed illegals?

stupid.jpg

'What about the ones who are citizens who killed illegals?'

Dumb, dumb question. It does not dignify an answer. YOU figure that one out.
Im-With-Stupid.jpg

'Which peer-reviewed empirical study did Mr. Farah derive his conclusions from?'
' Rumbaut et al.'s Debunking the Myth of Immigrant Criminality: Imprisonment Among First- and Second-Generation Young Men:'

May I 'steal' your comment? Which peer-reviewed empirical study did Mr. Rumbaut et al derive his conclusions from?

May I 'steal' your comment? Which peer-reviewed empirical study did Mr. Rumbaut et al derive his conclusions from?

Presumably from the substantial bibliography contained in their analysis, as opposed to that of Farah. See, your problem is that he belief in high rates of immigrant criminal activity is a common misconception fostered by tabloidism and focus on anecdotal cases rather than statistical analysis of large data sets. However, appropriate consultation of the latter reveals empirical research that disproves that myth. In terms of a statewide analysis, we could refer to Butcher and Piehl's Crime, Corrections, and California- What Does Immigration Have to Do with It?.

We find that the foreign-born, who make up about 35 percent of the adult population in California, constitute only about 17 percent of the adult prison population. Thus, immigrants are underrepresented in California prisons compared to their representation in the overall population. In fact, U.S.-born adult men are incarcerated at a rate over two-and-a-half times greater than that of foreign-born men. The difference only grows when we expand our investigation. When we consider all institutionalization (not only prisons but also jails, halfway houses, and the like) and focus on the population that is most likely to be in institutions because of criminal activity (men ages 18–40), we find that, in California, U.S.-born men have an institutionalization rate that is 10 times higher than that of foreign-born men (4.2% vs. 0.42%). And when we compare foreign-born men to U.S.-born men with similar age and education levels, these differences become even greater.

A similar analysis is offered by Reid et al.'s The immigration–crime relationship: Evidence across US metropolitan areas. Consider the abstract:

Despite popular commentary claiming a link between immigration and crime, empirical research exploring this relationship is sparse. Especially missing from the literature on immigration and crime is a consideration of how immigration affects rates of crime at the macro-level. Although individual-level studies of immigrant criminality and victimization tend to demonstrate that immigrants typically engage in less crime than their native-born counterparts, the effect of immigration on aggregate criminal offending is less clear. In this research, we attempt to address this weakness in the literature by examining the effects of aspects of immigration on crime rates in metropolitan areas. We combine 2000 US Census data and 2000 Uniform Crime Report data to explore how the foreign-born population influences criminal offending across a sample of metropolitan areas. After controlling for a host of demographic and economic characteristics, we find that immigration does not increase crime rates, and some aspects of immigration lessen crime in metropolitan areas.

:)

[T]he incarceration rate of the US born (3.51 percent) was four times the rate of the foreign born (0.86 percent).

Could this be because the U.S. born outnumber the foreign born???? Geez, what a concept.

'Incarceration rates are percentages of the sample populations as a whole, not their representative percentages in prisons.'

Therein lies the problem.

'See, your problem is that he belief in high rates of immigrant criminal activity is a common misconception fostered by tabloidism and focus on anecdotal cases rather than statistical analysis of large data sets.'

Saladin, if ONE ILLEGAL kills ONE AMERICAN, to ME that is one too many. Nothing else matters one iota for the simple reason that the illegal should NOT have been here in the first place. That americans kill, that foreigners kill is not the problem - the problem is that they are in this country without permission free to commit whatever crime suits their purpose. If you want chaos to reign here in the USA, keep turning the other cheek; keep the borders unprotected.

'See, your problem is that he belief in high rates of immigrant criminal activity is a common misconception fostered by tabloidism and focus on anecdotal cases rather than statistical analysis of large data sets.'

Saladin, if ONE ILLEGAL kills ONE AMERICAN, to ME that is one too many. Nothing else matters one iota for the simple reason that the illegal should NOT have been here in the first place. That americans kill, that foreigners kill is not the problem - the problem is that they are in this country without permission free to commit whatever crime suits their purpose. If you want chaos to reign here in the USA, keep turning the other cheek; keep the borders unprotected.

Wouldn't it be easier to prosecute those that hire people that are illegally in the USA?

:eusa_whistle:

Therein lies the problem.

The problem is that you've made a foolish error caused by ignorance of the difference between a raw number and a rate and now attempt to conceal that. That the native-born would commit a higher number of crimes than immigrants is to be expected because of their greater numbers. That they commit a higher rate of crime than immigrants is something quite distinct from that.

Selective incorporation of individual anecdotes doesn't form a sound basis for policy formation. It would not in the case of selection of a few illegal immigrants that donate blood or organs and does not in the case of a few illegal immigrants that commit violent crimes. The more relevant aspect lies in the analysis of large data sets so as to reveal general trends.

Look at it this way - if they had not been HERE, they would NOT have committed the crime HERE and many american lives would have been saved. So bleeding hearts, keep living with your heads in the sand - until that time, God forbid, that it could be one of YOUR loved ones! You don't think that this country breeds enough killers to suit your fancy that you don't mind letting illegals in who have homicidal tendencies and rap sheets as long as the border is long??? Keep on with your 'illegals just come to work' crap. You seem to believe all the rhetoric that they keep feeding the masses and who are dumb enough to buy it.

LOL, years ago I used to listen to white power recordings on the telephone for giggles.
This post has the same flavor.

They are stealing you childrens lunch money!

12 Murders by illegals a day.

So simple maths.
12*365 = 4830.

But the FBI say that in 2004 there were 16,137 murders........
So that 11,307 murders commited by your very own fellow citizens.

So basically if you are going to get killed, its most likely going to be an American doing it.

I wish there was a way to show how many illegals are killed by good ol merican citizens that are not reported. Of course it would be impossible to figure out that percentage, but I think it is a lot.

You see, good ol mericans tend to look at illegals as sub humans judging by the sentiments I see all the time.

Wouldn't it be easier to prosecute those that hire people that are illegally in the USA?

OMG...this is the exact problem with all of this. THIS WONT HAPPEN too often. If it really did, it would show how America really wanted to get rid of the illegals.

No jobs, no illegals. Its a simple process really, but America really does want them here, whether they admit it or not.

Its all aobut $$

Last edited:

OMG...this is the exact problem with all of this. THIS WONT HAPPEN too often. If it really did, it would show how America really wanted to get rid of the illegals.

No jobs, no illegals. Its a simple process really, but America really does want them here, whether they admit it or not.

Its all aobut $$

Well, interesting that you said this....in the OP, the report was given by a Republican Senator from Iowa.....so, I said to myself, "Samson," (yes I call myself Samson) "Why would a Senator from Iowa be so concerned about illegal immigration???" I mean, Iowa is essentially a Huge Cornfield, right?

Apparently, not.

You see, there are also Meat Packing Plants in Iowa. The Feds raided one of these, arresting about 400 Illegals, and the plant went out of business.

Whose fault was it that one of the few industries in Iowa, outside Harvesting Corn, would suffer???

The people who vote for Senators?

Or people who cannot vote for Senators?

Many of us oppose the murder of anybody by anybody.

It is nevertheless worthy of some consideration that FEWER of US would be getting murdered if we had no illegal aliens in the population behaving, in their illegal presence with their violence.

'Wouldn't it be easier to prosecute those that hire people that are illegally in the USA?'

Are you so naive as to think that work is the ONLY thing that keeps them coming and staying?? They come from the most corrupt countries known to man; the most lawless; the most poor; the most chaotic; and in many instances, the most uneducated. You can fine, jail, and punish in any form the employers but that will not stem the flow. They come to a country where education is provided free; they are given welfare in some form via the children born here; they are given housing; in many cases free medical; they take advantage of all the social programs in place to help them - who would not want to come here and then want to stay??? If you want the employers punished, then you will have to take away all the other perks also and good luck on that one. The only answer to this illegal problem is to stop them at the border - something that not many in power are interested in doing. The other solution would be that their governments do something to help the masses - something that not many in power there are interested in doing.

'Wouldn't it be easier to prosecute those that hire people that are illegally in the USA?'

Are you so naive as to think that work is the ONLY thing that keeps them coming and staying??

I see.

Those guys mowing lawns in 100+ F Houston, TX, Gutting Chickens in Greely, CO, and Spreading Tar in Reno, CA, are only doing it as a hobby.....

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back