Illegal aliens murder 12 Americans daily!

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
"But the carnage wrought by illegal alien murderers represents only a fraction of the pool of blood spilled by American citizens as a result of an open border and un-enforced immigration laws.

While King reports 12 Americans are murdered daily by illegal aliens, he says 13 are killed by drunk illegal alien drivers – for another annual death toll of 4,745. That's 23,725 since Sept. 11, 2001."

Illegal aliens murder 12 Americans daily

daylaborersxi6.jpg

I keep telling youse guys dead Americans don't count. You are talking to anti american peoples so your story falls on deaf ears.. Long LIVE LA RAZA.

I hope that the majority, even the vast majority of Americans are as pissed about the government not sealing the borders as I am.

We have to seal the borders and let those in Washington know that we do not approve of any type or form of amnesty.

I hope that the majority, even the vast majority of Americans are as pissed about the government not sealing the borders as I am.

We have to seal the borders and let those in Washington know that we do not approve of any type or form of amnesty.

Exactly. Someone needs to tell the MSM we're not leftists, and we're not racists. We simply want our borders tightened, and cheap labor controlled.

I swear the stupid dem voters don't get who is keeping their wages down, and their unemployment up.

Except the 5000 illegal aliens from Ireland don't run around committing crimes up and down like the Hispanics do... so race is part of it for me.

"But the carnage wrought by illegal alien murderers represents only a fraction of the pool of blood spilled by American citizens as a result of an open border and un-enforced immigration laws.

While King reports 12 Americans are murdered daily by illegal aliens, he says 13 are killed by drunk illegal alien drivers – for another annual death toll of 4,745. That's 23,725 since Sept. 11, 2001."

daylaborersxi6.jpg

Welcome to the boards idiot. Yay.......you can post and link. Good for you!

My question would be for your (obviously) slanted post, is, how many Americans kill other Americans daily? Yes, use drunk driving statistics as well.

Then, compare that to how many Americans are killed by illegals, versus how many Americans kill Americans daily.

When you can make an honest comparison between the two, then get back to me.

Not before.

As far as the immigration issue? Well.........there is no way that comprehensive immigration reforms can be enacted until just one little thing.......

We've gotta seal the borders, and not with some stupid fucked up fence. I mean, this is the 21st century for crying out loud, fences come in many shapes and sizes, and not all of them are made of material, some are made with light.

My solution? Seal the border with Predator drones which have a 250 mile detection area, and if you spot guns, send in a Reaper to shoot a warning shot. If they refuse to turn around?

Cut them to ribbons.

After that? THEN we can talk about how to make a better path to citizenship for the people that want to live here.

My question would be for your (obviously) slanted post, is, how many Americans kill other Americans daily? Yes, use drunk driving statistics as well.

Then, compare that to how many Americans are killed by illegals, versus how many Americans kill Americans daily.

Not before.

As far as the immigration issue? Well.........there is no way that comprehensive immigration reforms can be enacted until just one little thing.......

We've gotta seal the borders, and not with some stupid fucked up fence. I mean, this is the 21st century for crying out loud, fences come in many shapes and sizes, and not all of them are made of material, some are made with light.

My solution? Seal the border with Predator drones which have a 250 mile detection area, and if you spot guns, send in a Reaper to shoot a warning shot. If they refuse to turn around?

Cut them to ribbons.

After that? THEN we can talk about how to make a better path to citizenship for the people that want to live here.

geezus Abs ....i did not think you would be for something that drastic........but hey....if things were reversed....Mexico would have already been doing this....so....i guess im with ya....:eek:

Not before.

Cut them to ribbons.

geezus Abs ....i did not think you would be for something that drastic........but hey....if things were reversed....Mexico would have already been doing this....so....i guess im with ya....:eek:

Well Harry my wizard friend, look at it this way...........

There are a lot of people who want to come into this country and do damage to it. Since 9/11 we have been fighting a war against terrorists.

People coming into this country illegally with weapons? Well, first off, they're doing it illegally, which means that they don't want to be noticed.

Next, they're coming in with weapons. That spells "terrorist" in anyone's playbook.

What should we do with terrorists? Eliminate them. War is never pretty.

daylaborersxi6.jpg

Not before.

Cut them to ribbons.

So what would your big DUMBAZZ ask if we went down to Mexico and killed 25 Mexicans everydamnday?? How many Mexicans kill Mexicans everydaymn day.. Yes,, that would be fucking brilliant of you would it not?? Jeeezus I cannot believe the stupidity I see on this board.

daylaborersxi6.jpg

Not before.

Cut them to ribbons.

I agree we need to seal the border and I don't care how, as long as, it is effective.

The 12 Americans, per day, are killed by people who never should have been here. If we had sealed our borders on 9/11/2001, would those 23,725 still be alive?

Speaking of stupidity...........how's tricks Shallow Skeeve? Ever get another synapse to keep the other one company?

run ondown to mexico stupid and tell them it's okay to kill 25 of them each and every day.. here's betting your stupid azz don't come back across the rio grande.. illiterate asswipe

daylaborersxi6.jpg

Not before.

Cut them to ribbons.

I agree we need to seal the border and I don't care how, as long as, it is effective.

The 12 Americans, per day, are killed by people who never should have been here. If we had sealed our borders on 9/11/2001, would those 23,725 still be alive?

Would they still be alive/ Probably not, as their fellow Americans would see to their untimely demise via robbery, rape, or drunk driving.

Not before.

Cut them to ribbons.

Would they still be alive/ Probably not, as their fellow Americans would see to their untimely demise via robbery, rape, or drunk driving.

So if we shutout illegals, Americans will step up and make certain that those people die?

Hey you cannot expect the mainstream media to account for US Citizens killed by Illegal Immigrants, AND the Death toll of US troops in Iraq

WASHINGTON, Sept. 22, 2006
War Casualties Pass 9/11 Death Toll
Grim Milestone For U.S. Soldiers Killed In Iraq, Afghanistan

(AP) Now the death toll is 9/11 times two.

U.S. military deaths from Iraq and Afghanistan now surpass those of the most devastating terrorist attack in America's history, the trigger for what came next.

The latest milestone for a country at war came Friday without commemoration. It came without the precision of knowing who was the 2,974th to die in conflict. The terrorist attacks killed 2,973 victims in New York, Washington and Pennsylvania.

Forum List

Back