Illegal Aliens: Just Trying To Make a Better Life for Themselves ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Some time ago, I heard Hillary Clinton say (in referring to illegal aliens) that "they're just trying to make a better life for themselves." Nothing new there. We hear illegal alien ass-kissers say that all the time. They also try to put protectionists on the defensive by saying >> ("If you were in their shoes, wouldn't you do the same thing ?")

Well, fact is, I AM kind of in their shoes. Right now, I don't have enough money to pay all my bills. I have fallen behind in them, and my car is starting to make troublesome noises. So I have a choice. I can tough it out and try my best to come up with some extra money, or I can do what the illegal aliens do. I can disrespect the laws of the USA and the states within it, and I could commit illegal acts to try to get the money. I could burglarize houses. I could sell illegal drugs. I could mug people on the street. Steal cars, etc.

But I choose not to do those things. NO, I would NOT do the same thing. And the illegal aliens ? They DO choose the criminal path. They KNOW their actions are illegal. They know they are disrespecting our laws (and us), by coming here illegally. And as far as what Hillary (et al) say >> "just trying to make a better life for themselves" Yeah ? Well, that's what the guy who burglarizes you house says too. And the guy who steals your bicycle. Or your car. Or robs a conveience store. Or hacks into your bank account, and rips you off electronically.

They're all just trying to make a better life for themselves. But guess what. For every one of these dirtbags, there are thousands of people like myself who have never engaged in crime, and never been arrested. And there are millions of people remaining behind in Mexico, China, et al countries, who would like to make a better life for themselves but they're not trying to take money or property or jobs or welfare $$ away from people who those things rightfully belong to.

And the jobs in the US, rightfully belong to American citizens, not foreign invaders. And the wages paid from those jobs rightfully should be going to businesses here in the US, not to ones in Mexico, as a result of Billions of dollars being sent to Mexico by illegal aliens working on the US.

So the next time any liberal, illegal alien ass-kisser thinks about using the "just trying to make a better life for themselves" line, here's piece of of New York advice >> Fogetaboutit!

Some time ago, I heard Hillary Clinton say (in referring to illegal aliens) that "they're just trying to make a better life for themselves." Nothing new there. We hear illegal alien ass-kissers say that all the time. They also try to put protectionists on the defensive by saying >> ("If you were in their shoes, wouldn't you do the same thing ?")

Well, fact is, I AM kind of in their shoes. Right now, I don't have enough money to pay all my bills. I have fallen behind in them, and my car is starting to make troublesome noises. So I have a choice. I can tough it out and try my best to come up with some extra money, or I can do what the illegal aliens do. I can disrespect the laws of the USA and the states within it, and I could commit illegal acts to try to get the money. I could burglarize houses. I could sell illegal drugs. I could mug people on the street. Steal cars, etc.

But I choose not to do those things. NO, I would NOT do the same thing. And the illegal aliens ? They DO choose the criminal path. They KNOW their actions are illegal. They know they are disrespecting our laws (and us), by coming here illegally. And as far as what Hillary (et al) say >> "just trying to make a better life for themselves" Yeah ? Well, that's what the guy who burglarizes you house says too. And the guy who steals your bicycle. Or your car. Or robs a conveience store. Or hacks into your bank account, and rips you off electronically.

They're all just trying to make a better life for themselves. But guess what. For every one of these dirtbags, there are thousands of people like myself who have never engaged in crime, and never been arrested. And there are millions of people remaining behind in Mexico, China, et al countries, who would like to make a better life for themselves but they're not trying to take money or property or jobs or welfare $$ away from people who those things rightfully belong to.

And the jobs in the US, rightfully belong to American citizens, not foreign invaders. And the wages paid from those jobs rightfully should be going to businesses here in the US, not to ones in Mexico, as a result of Billions of dollars being sent to Mexico by illegal aliens working on the US.

So the next time any liberal, illegal alien ass-kisser thinks about using the "just trying to make a better life for themselves" line, here's piece of of New York advice >> Fogetaboutit!
Get a job, that's what your illegals do.

Make up your mind. Are they here WORKING and stealing all our jobs or are they here burglarizing and stealing our jewels and cash drawers? They didn't come here to live a worse life, you fool. I don't agree that they should be allowed to stay here if they are caught commiting a crime, but the majority of them are here to make a better life for themselves and have never taken any job you would want. Go after the CRIMINAL EMPLOYERS who hire them, why don't you, instead of turning powerless people into your scapegoat?

The illegal alien (I prefer invader) issue is very simple and all debate should stop at the word illegal. Anyone opposing illegal immigration will be in a losing position if they get lured into defending against non-sequitur arguments and assertions.

Be careful when you use the word, "they." You are ALWAYS wrong. As is Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Among the 20+ million people who are here illegally, the are undoubtedly millions who only want to work hard, make a living, and provide a better life for themselves and their children. But there are also those who want to exploit our over-taxed public safety net, collecting welfare, SSI, food stamps, take advantage of our lousy free public schools, get housing assistance, free medical care and so on.

The point - to the extent there is a point - is that we have very clear and for the most part longstanding immigration laws, passed by the U.S. Congress, and intended to be enforced. Whether that means we rent every school bus in the country next summer and bus everyone back to their country or origin, or we simply stop giving them the jobs and freebies in the hope that they will self-deport, is next year's question. And there is only one viable candidate for President who seems to understand "the point." HRC and Bernie want to welcome the illegals and ultimately give them Voter ID cards, knowing that they will be sucking off government and voting Democrat basically forever.

Which is why Trump just might win this thing.

The illegal alien (I prefer invader) issue is very simple and all debate should stop at the word illegal. Anyone opposing illegal immigration will be in a losing position if they get lured into defending against non-sequitur arguments and assertions.
Speak English.

Make up your mind. Are they here WORKING and stealing all our jobs or are they here burglarizing and stealing our jewels and cash drawers? They didn't come here to live a worse life, you fool. I don't agree that they should be allowed to stay here if they are caught commiting a crime, but the majority of them are here to make a better life for themselves and have never taken any job you would want. Go after the CRIMINAL EMPLOYERS who hire them, why don't you, instead of turning powerless people into your scapegoat?

The point, dumbass, is that it doesn't really matter WHY they're here; they're not SUPPOSED to be here. They broke the law and flipped the bird to our nation and its people by coming here, and so they need to go the fuck home.

The point, dumbass, is that it doesn't really matter WHY they're here; they're not SUPPOSED to be here. They broke the law and flipped the bird to our nation and its people by coming here, and so they need to go the fuck home.
You just don't like beaners.

Their presence here IS a crime and their criminality doesn't stop after jumping the border!:mad-61:

It's hard to accept less than you think you deserve. But unless you lower your standards you can't complain about someone else stepping in and taking jobs you were unwilling to do. Well, you can complain but take it up with the U.S. Government, not the foreigner who found a way to illegally migrate and stay in America then take your job.

Well the point of the OP, dumbass, seems to be WHY they're here.

Speak English.
No comprender… Español, por favor
Just trying to catch the rookie's bad habits early. It's comprendo.

Their presence here IS a crime and their criminality doesn't stop after jumping the border!:mad-61:

Thank you for the translation. It's appreciated.

1, YOU are the FOOL.

2. They burglarize by sending tens of Billions$$$ out of the country in remittances$$, back to their home country. This money is extracted out of the US economy, and reinserted into the Mexican economy, when Mexicans in Mexico use it to buy things in Mexican store,. This is equivalent to a burglar takimg money out of your home, and reinserting it into their home. Get it ? You are clueless.

3. Crossing the border with inspection is a CRIME. they have already committed crime when they did that. Thos ewho overstay visas, don't commit a crime doing that, but it is lawbreaking as well.

4. As I noted in the OP, making a better life for themselves is the same as what people who rob you and burglarize your house are doing also. So what ?

5. Illegal ALIENS do take jobs Americans want. That was proved when CIS did a study of 467 occupations in the US, and found almost all of them had a majority of Americans working in them. Also, the dirtiest, toughest, and most dangerous jobs in America are being done BY AMERICANS. Don't think so > Just ask THESE GUYS >>

images
images
images

Last edited:
So you didn't properly plan for your retirement. Got it.
No you DON'T have it. When you don't make enough money throughout your life (despite 5 years of college) there IS NO planning for retirement. And the TOPIC is not about me, MR DODGE.

"They're all just trying to make a better life for themselves. But guess what. For every one of these dirtbags, there are thousands of people like myself who have never engaged in crime, and never been arrested."

And the same is true of immigrants.

Your thread fails as a hasty generalization fallacy, nothing but more rightwing lies, bigotry, and hate.

Forum List

Back