Illegal Aliens in Utah “Wonder If Americans Are Being Given Preference Over Them.”

If that's happening, then you're allowing it to happen and you should fire your tax accountant.

What? If you are not getting more money back at the end of the year than you paid in through the year you need a new accountant? Is that really how fucked up and stupid people think?

I took the comment to mean he was paying into the system (taxes) more than he earned. I'd have to know what is meant by "take out" I suppose. But if the first scenario is what was meant, then by all means, something is wrong with those numbers because it just isn't possible.

My tax bill is bigger than what they send me back in the form of refunds and other direct government payments. Hope that helps clarify.

What? If you are not getting more money back at the end of the year than you paid in through the year you need a new accountant? Is that really how fucked up and stupid people think?

I took the comment to mean he was paying into the system (taxes) more than he earned. I'd have to know what is meant by "take out" I suppose. But if the first scenario is what was meant, then by all means, something is wrong with those numbers because it just isn't possible.

My tax bill is bigger than what they send me back in the form of refunds and other direct government payments. Hope that helps clarify.

It does not. Maggie is one of those people who pays in $1200 a year, gets $5000 back and calls it a refund when in fact it is welfare.

Hence, my comments were about you. So you admit you would shoot innocent women and children, good to know.

and bert falls into the mud

Bertrude, if they are attempting to break into our country illegally, they are obviously not innocent. if a man his wife and his kids are trying to break into my house and I shoot them all dead, well they deserve it.

By the way, in both cases someone with even the barest bit of sense is not going to shoot children, there is no need. you kill dad and mom is going to grab the kids and haul ass the other way , and as stated within a week they'd stop trying anyway.

So thanks for this

Hi, you have received -144 reputation points from Modbert.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
You are a sick individual. Get help.

Regards,
Modbert

But you truly are a child, them shoes aint fitting yet.

You're now backtracking about shooting children. Yes, Conman, you ARE sick.

Where did I say shoot children you stupid dishonest bitch? Do you think our military incapable of distinguishing between a real target and a child? Do you not think that at least at first all shots would be intentional misses meant as warning shots?

WHy don't you trust our military to do a job which other countries routinely give to their military?

Let them have the food - as soon as they come to pick it up, lock 'em up and give them a one way ticket back to their country of origin. Fun time is over illegals, time to go home now. Sorry.

Bullfighter said:
...deleted

^
jebuspalm.jpg

Moron=Mexican

There's only one line in Tammy's little blog that justifies such a screamingly embellished headline:

But the families who have showed up at Hildegarde’s Pantry at St. Mark’s Cathedral in Salt Lake City have not understood the bureaucratic changes and wonder if Americans are being given preference over them.

That they "didn't understand" probably translates into "don't understand English." But little Tammy gets to spew her biased shit, so I guess she's happy.
No it probably means that they are too stupid to figure out that they are wrong and do not deserve this countries assistance. Get out of my country!!!!

Mexicans do not wish to assimilate into our culture; they want to impose theirs and eventually through sheer numbers, take over America. 1 major problem is the majority of people still expect the government to help them. The police, nor the government are Not on our side, and once people start to realize this, then our words will become actions. Any immigrant that dare fly a la raza or other hate group flag should be shown the door ASAP. We have far too many problems going on right now to worry about racism coming from within.

aa-Dees-Mexico-Caution-Mexico-merging.jpg

When you pay into the system more than you take out in a year your perspective will change.

Saying you don't want illegal immigrants here is one thing. Saying you don't really care if they starve and that's it "not your problem" is a dick move of epic proportions. It has nothing to do with how much I pay into the system or not. Why don't you go run on a platform of that liberty?

I think you are wrong here and it’s because you are choosing to dwell on only a part of what he is saying. Illegals have worn out their welcome years ago. Illegal’s lie cheat and steal, of course not all of them are bad people but in the end the tax payer is left to foot the GIANT bill.

You subsidies what you want more of, in this case illegal’s have learned that if they play a card of “my children will die” or “I just want to make a better life for my family” that they can walk all over the tax payers in America. Politicians pander to illegal’s because they see them as a possible giant voting bloc, like in the article the woman has 5 children… “They need to eat” she says. Who do you think she would vote for (legally or not) if politician runs on a platform of not taking care of illegal’s VS the person that shows how they voted TO take care of them?

In a time when many Americans go years without having a child because they fear not being able to afford taking care of themselves and that child we see record amounts of children being born in the US by Mexican parents. That means we pay for them and we have to put off having a family of our own. I’m sure you have heard the pathetic racist argument that white people don’t breed and will be wiped off the face of the planet because of that.

The illegal woman in the article has 5 children, this is not uncommon but then she talks about her job… If you took all of her earning for a year an focused them only on paying for her children do you think she would even break even? If it was all added up I would not be suspired is she was 100-200k in the hole and again, taxes paid her bills.

I want illegal’s to be responsible, fix their own country and have some personal accountability when it comes to making choices.

When you pay into the system more than you take out in a year your perspective will change.

Saying you don't want illegal immigrants here is one thing. Saying you don't really care if they starve and that's it "not your problem" is a dick move of epic proportions. It has nothing to do with how much I pay into the system or not. Why don't you go run on a platform of that liberty?

I think you are wrong here and it’s because you are choosing to dwell on only a part of what he is saying. Illegals have worn out their welcome years ago. Illegal’s lie cheat and steal, of course not all of them are bad people but in the end the tax payer is left to foot the GIANT bill.

You subsidies what you want more of, in this case illegal’s have learned that if they play a card of “my children will die” or “I just want to make a better life for my family” that they can walk all over the tax payers in America. Politicians pander to illegal’s because they see them as a possible giant voting bloc, like in the article the woman has 5 children… “They need to eat” she says. Who do you think she would vote for (legally or not) if politician runs on a platform of not taking care of illegal’s VS the person that shows how they voted TO take care of them?

In a time when many Americans go years without having a child because they fear not being able to afford taking care of themselves and that child we see record amounts of children being born in the US by Mexican parents. That means we pay for them and we have to put off having a family of our own. I’m sure you have heard the pathetic racist argument that white people don’t breed and will be wiped off the face of the planet because of that.

The illegal woman in the article has 5 children, this is not uncommon but then she talks about her job… If you took all of her earning for a year an focused them only on paying for her children do you think she would even break even? If it was all added up I would not be suspired is she was 100-200k in the hole and again, taxes paid her bills.

I want illegal’s to be responsible, fix their own country and have some personal accountability when it comes to making choices.

Well said, and do not forget that taxpayers shell out $113 billion* a year for illegal aliens and their anchor babies to cover education, health care, and welfare. What would happen if we put that $113 billion* a year into hiring out of work Americans to clean up the BP oil spill?

*Illegal Immigration a $113 Billion a Year Drain on U.S. Taxpayers

FAIR Releases First-of-its-Kind Comprehensive Study of Federal, State and Local Costs of Illegal Immigration

WASHINGTON, July 6 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- A new study released today by the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) estimates that illegal immigration now costs federal and local taxpayers $113 billion a year. The report, The Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on U.S. Taxpayers, is the most comprehensive analysis of how much the estimated 13 million illegal aliens and their U.S.-born children cost federal, state and local governments.

The cost estimates are based on an extensive analysis of federal, state and local spending data. The Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on U.S. Taxpayers examines dozens of government programs that are available to illegal aliens and their U.S.-born children, both legally and fraudulently. The report provides detailed analysis of the impact of illegal immigration on education, health care, law enforcement and justice, public assistance, and other government programs.

The report also accounts for taxes paid by illegal aliens – about $13 billion a year, resulting in a net cost to taxpayers of about $100 billion. However, the study notes that government at all levels would likely have realized significantly greater revenues if jobs held by illegal aliens had been filled by legal U.S. residents instead.

Federal spending on illegal aliens amounts to $29 billion, finds Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on U.S. Taxpayers. The lion's share of the costs of illegal immigration is borne by state and local taxpayers – an estimated $84.2 billion. In 18 states, expenditures on illegal aliens exceeded the size of those states' budget deficits in FY 2009.

Among the key findings of The Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on U.S. Taxpayers:

The $113 billion in outlays for services and benefits to illegal aliens and their families represents an average cost to native-headed households of $1,117 a year. Because the burdens of illegal immigration are not evenly distributed, the costs are much higher in states with large illegal alien populations.
Education for the children of illegal aliens represents the single largest public expenditure at an annual cost of $52 billion. Nearly all of that cost is absorbed by state and local governments.
The federal government recoups about one-third of its share of the costs of illegal immigration in the form of taxes collected. States, which bear a much greater share of the costs, recoup a mere 5 percent of their expenditures from taxes paid by illegal aliens.
Granting amnesty to illegal aliens, as President Obama and others propose, would not significantly increase tax revenues generated by current illegal aliens. However, over time, amnesty would dramatically increase public costs as newly-legalized aliens become eligible for all means-tested government programs.
Arizona's annual cost of illegal immigration is $2.5 billion.

"The Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on U.S. Taxpayers provides a definitive response to the question of whether illegal aliens are a net benefit or a net drain on government coffers," stated Dan Stein president of FAIR. "The report examines virtually every federal, state and local government program to determine the impact of illegal immigration on the bottom line. That bottom line – $113 billion a year, and growing – makes our nation's failure to control illegal immigration one of the largest preventable burdens borne by American taxpayers."

"If political leaders in Washington and state capitals want to understand why the American public is demanding enforcement of our immigration laws, The Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on U.S. Taxpayers, provides 113 billion good reasons," Stein concluded.

About FAIR

Founded in 1979, FAIR is the country's largest immigration reform group. With over 250,000 members nationwide, FAIR fights for immigration policies that serve national interests, not special interests. FAIR believes that immigration reform must enhance national security, improve the economy, protect jobs, preserve our environment, and establish a rule of law that is recognized and enforced.

Both the full text, including a program by program breakdown of the costs of illegal immigration, and a summary of the bottom line costs can be found at FAIR: Federation for American Immigration Reform.

Last edited:
The illegal immigrants don't play by the rules. They expect to be the exemption. If you can't play by the rules, you are ejected, thrown out, (e.g. in sports, you are ejected because of a violation, not because of appearance). Illegal immigration is a violation of laws that aren't followed thoroughly. It just happens that majority of illegal immigrants are Latinos...wow, throw the race card...thank god NBA players don't use the race card when they cursing off the court.

The Federal Sanctuary (Gov't Washington DC) don't care about sanctuary cities...they don't care about the rules....they don't give a damn about the people of the United States of America (see polls)....all they care about is generating another voter bloc....so they can promise to improve their lives like they being saying to the black community for the last forty years. Because it's easier for people in power to make their lives dependent on their rule.

Forum List

Back