Illegal Aliens in Utah “Wonder If Americans Are Being Given Preference Over Them.”

I'm sorry, but NO welfare benefits should be given to illegals. They can starve and or die for all I care, yes that includes the children, who I know are innocent but that's not my problem.

This is beyond ridiculous, we have US citizens who are doing without while these people sneak in and abuse a system that is so stupid that it actually will take care of them.

They should not be eligible for welfare
They should not have access to public schools
They should not be allowed services at hospitals.

If the illegals don't like the fact that they no longer get American freebies, then they can go back to where they came from, imo.

There's only one line in Tammy's little blog that justifies such a screamingly embellished headline:

But the families who have showed up at Hildegarde’s Pantry at St. Mark’s Cathedral in Salt Lake City have not understood the bureaucratic changes and wonder if Americans are being given preference over them.

That they "didn't understand" probably translates into "don't understand English." But little Tammy gets to spew her biased shit, so I guess she's happy.

I'm sorry, but NO welfare benefits should be given to illegals. They can starve and or die for all I care, yes that includes the children, who I know are innocent but that's not my problem.

This is beyond ridiculous, we have US citizens who are doing without while these people sneak in and abuse a system that is so stupid that it actually will take care of them.

Such fine American values. While there are plenty of valid complaints about the steady stream of illegal immigrants coming from Mexico and how we deal with the problem, comments like you're aren't even human. You make me sick.

futurecityImpishimpi.jpg

How did Utah find out they had illegals within their borders doyathink?

Such fine American values. While there are plenty of valid complaints about the steady stream of illegal immigrants coming from Mexico and how we deal with the problem, comments like you're aren't even human. You make me sick.

futurecityImpishimpi.jpg

You know what Maggie, five years ago - I didn't think that, hell two years ago I wouldn't have wanted them removed from public schools, six months ago i wouldn't want to see them denied medical care, but they have pushed things to the limit. They have sucked up every resource we have all the while bitching when our laws actually are enforced. So fuck em, let the motherfuckers start dying in the heat of the desert because they can't get welfare, they can't go to school, they can't find places to live and they can't find work. Then maybe they will stop coming here.

If that makes you sick, well too bad.

Oh the injustice that they should get in line behind American citizens. The government's first responsibility is too it's citizens. Let the churches and other charities assist illegals.

From the link:
before this Utah wouldn’t consider the entire income of illegal aliens when it came to determining food stamp eligibility
IMO, this translates to:
"We used to give benefits to illegals but, given the current fad of shunning these people, we're going to stop doing that, for now.
As soon as this fad passes, we'll resume business as usual."

So how long ago did that black hole you call a heart become like that? I hope you don't consider yourself religious. "WWJLS?" Who Would Jesus Let Starve?

So how long ago did that black hole you call a heart become like that? I hope you don't consider yourself religious. "WWJLS?" Who Would Jesus Let Starve?

Burt, oh burt, when will you join the grown up world of thought?

Am I religious, yes, somewhat. If illegals showed up at my Church with hungry kids, I'd feed em and send them on their way. But as you and others are so fond of pointing out , our GOVERNMENT is not Christian based so why NOW do you propose that they follow Christian mores? Oh that was rhetorical, I of course know the answer.

Tossing religion aside, I love the way a kid who has virtually no experience wants to tell me how my tax dollars should be spent. Look at this way Burt, if you came up to me and said dude I'm starving , could you buy me a meal? I would ; but if someone else came up to me and said "hey, Burt is hungry so we're taking money out of your wallet to buy him a meal" I'd be rightfully pissed.

Plus, why is it SO wrong suddenly to feel that being an American citizen should bring with it certain rights and privileges not available to non US citizens? I gave 20 years of my life safe guarding rights for Burt, not Jose. Sorry , that's the bottom line, deal with it.

What? Utah is holding illegal aliens to the same standards as U.S. citizens? That's outrageous! Does the ACLU know about this yet? And, isn't singling them out because of their illegal status profiling?

See what happens when you get a bunch of Mormons in one place.

When you pay into the system more than you take out in a year your perspective will change.

When you pay into the system more than you take out in a year your perspective will change.

Saying you don't want illegal immigrants here is one thing. Saying you don't really care if they starve and that's it "not your problem" is a dick move of epic proportions. It has nothing to do with how much I pay into the system or not. Why don't you go run on a platform of that liberty?

Am I religious, yes, somewhat. If illegals showed up at my Church with hungry kids, I'd feed em and send them on their way. But as you and others are so fond of pointing out , our GOVERNMENT is not Christian based so why NOW do you propose that they follow Christian mores? Oh that was rhetorical, I of course know the answer.

Tossing religion aside, I love the way a kid who has virtually no experience wants to tell me how my tax dollars should be spent. Look at this way Burt, if you came up to me and said dude I'm starving , could you buy me a meal? I would ; but if someone else came up to me and said "hey, Burt is hungry so we're taking money out of your wallet to buy him a meal" I'd be rightfully pissed.

Plus, why is it SO wrong suddenly to feel that being an American citizen should bring with it certain rights and privileges not available to non US citizens? I gave 20 years of my life safe guarding rights for Burt, not Jose. Sorry , that's the bottom line, deal with it.

There is a difference between being against illegal immigration and your prior post. I'll leave it at that. Besides, this isn't about the Government. This is about you and your comments.

He will now have the Feds sue a second state unjusitifably! Utah you have just gotten between Comrade Holder's cross-hairs!

There is a difference between being against illegal immigration and your prior post. I'll leave it at that. Besides, this isn't about the Government. This is about you and your comments.

No it isn't Bertrude, why are you making it personal? THis thread is about what the GOVERNMENT is or should be doing about illegals. I gave my OPINION. You don't like it tough kitty. I didn't choose for them to come to a country which doesn't want to give them free shit anymore. They chose that for themselves.

You want to know the truth of it. I would put manned machined gun nests on the border and I would start shooting them. They would stop coming within a week. Then I would tell all the illegals they have 30 days to report to their local ICE station where they will be certified for legal residency or deported, any that do not report within that 30 days face a mandatory 5 year prison sentence with the bill for said confinement to be sent to Mexico.

No it isn't Bertrude, why are you making it personal? THis thread is about what the GOVERNMENT is or should be doing about illegals. I gave my OPINION. You don't like it tough kitty. I didn't choose for them to come to a country which doesn't want to give them free shit anymore. They chose that for themselves.

You want to know the truth of it. I would put manned machined gun nests on the border and I would start shooting them. They would stop coming within a week. Then I would tell all the illegals they have 30 days to report to their local ICE station where they will be certified for legal residency or deported, any that do not report within that 30 days face a mandatory 5 year prison sentence with the bill for said confinement to be sent to Mexico.

Hence, my comments were about you. So you admit you would shoot innocent people including women and children, good to know.

SSSSSOOOOO true, whem teenie boopers like Dogshit get out of college and off their Parent's dime their feelings change. Most college kids are like that! They think they know everything, but without life experience they don't know what they don't know yet!

If you young and not liberal your don't have a heart, when you grow older and are not conservative you don't have a brain!

Forum List

Back