Illegal Aliens Bring Incurable Diseases Into The Country!

Oct 31, 2008
United States of America
During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroine and marijuana, crossed into the U. S. from the Southern border.

Page 3.

Federal law enforcement estimates that 10 percent to 30 percent of illegal aliens are actually apprehended and 10 percent to 20 percent of drugs are seized.2 Therefore, in
2005, as many as 10 to 4 million illegal aliens crossed into the United States; and as much as 2.2 to 1.1 million kilograms of cocaine and 11.6 to 5.8 million kilograms of
marijuana entered the United States.

The triple threat of drug smuggling, illegal and unknown crossers, and rising violence are the reality facing communities. While many illegal aliens cross the border searching for employment, not all illegal aliens are crossing into the United States to find work. Law
enforcement has stated that some individuals come across the border because they have been forced to leave their home countries due to their criminal activity. These dangerous criminals are fleeing the law in other countries and seeking refuge in the United States.

Homeland Security Report:

http://www.house.gov/mccaul/pdf/Investigaions-Border-Report.pdf

Good read Soveringty. It also proved something many have been saying. That there are terrorists already here.

According to ICE testimony, on September 8, 2004, ICE agents arrested Neeran Zaia and
Basima Sesi. The human smuggling organization headed by Zaia specialized in
smuggling Iraqi, Jordanian, and Syrian Nationals and was responsible for the movement
of more than 200 aliens throughout the investigation.109 The investigation was initiated
when a confidential informant familiar with the organization reported ongoing smuggling
activities by Zaia, who had been previously convicted of alien smuggling. Investigative
efforts revealed that the aliens were smuggled from the Middle East to staging areas in
Central and South America. Once in these staging areas, the conspirators would arrange
to smuggle the aliens from these sites into the U.S. or its territories.110

Don't you understand...it's racist to point out things like that. Shhhhh...we are supposed to pretend it isn't happening.

During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroine and marijuana, crossed into the U. S. from the Southern border.

Page 3.

Federal law enforcement estimates that 10 percent to 30 percent of illegal aliens are actually apprehended and 10 percent to 20 percent of drugs are seized.2 Therefore, in
2005, as many as 10 to 4 million illegal aliens crossed into the United States; and as much as 2.2 to 1.1 million kilograms of cocaine and 11.6 to 5.8 million kilograms of
marijuana entered the United States.

The triple threat of drug smuggling, illegal and unknown crossers, and rising violence are the reality facing communities. While many illegal aliens cross the border searching for employment, not all illegal aliens are crossing into the United States to find work. Law
enforcement has stated that some individuals come across the border because they have been forced to leave their home countries due to their criminal activity. These dangerous criminals are fleeing the law in other countries and seeking refuge in the United States.

Homeland Security Report:

http://www.house.gov/mccaul/pdf/Investigaions-Border-Report.pdf

“Illegal Aliens and American Medicine”, article 6.

“Many illegal aliens harbor fatal diseases that American Medicine fought and vanquished long ago, such as drug-resistant tuberculosis, malaria, leprosy, plague, polio, dengue and Chagas disease.”

The Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons
Volume 10 Spring 2005

Journal of the American Physicians and Surgeons - Vol. 10 No. 1

“The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States”.

Deborah Schurman-Kauflin, Ph.D. - Criminal Profiler : Crime & Terrorism investigation resources

I'm all for enforcing our laws and our borders but you're not going to spam this subforum with sensationalist crap.

I'm all for enforcing our laws and our borders but you're not going to spam this subforum with sensationalist crap.

I find these facts quite truthful and accurate. If we can't talk about illegal alien issues what can we talk about in this subforum?

Respectfully,

Sov

sensationalism >noun (in the media) the use of exciting or shocking stories or language at the expense of accuracy, in order to provoke public interest or excitement.
-DERIVATIVES sensationalist >noun & >adjective sensationalistic >adjective.

I find these facts quite truthful and accurate. If we can't talk about illegal alien issues what can we talk about in this subforum?

Respectfully,

Sov

sensationalism >noun (in the media) the use of exciting or shocking stories or language at the expense of accuracy, in order to provoke public interest or excitement.
-DERIVATIVES sensationalist >noun & >adjective sensationalistic >adjective.

I don't see facts. I see generalizations and baseless stats reported as "fact." For example, the first post in this thread makes statistical claims with no sources provided to substantiate those claims.

Your thread titles are overly-generalized claims that are not substantiated by fact in the threads themselves, and are misleading.

My point being this: I am completely against illegal immigrants. They are criminals by their mere presence in this country. They do not pay taxes yet cannot be denied support from our social infrastructure and we, the taxpayers, foot that bill.

Our government can't avoid the topic fast enough and pays only lip service to it just long enough to get another issue and front and get this one back on the back burner.

BUT, just as I will argue with those enablers and their bogus claims supporting the criminal activities of these criminals, I will also argue against people on my side of the issus sensationalizing and/or contriving/misrepresenting facts.

Mexicans are not a bunch of child molesting plague carriers. That's bullshit. Use the truth. It can't be denied. Regardless the goddy-two-shoes reasons presented by advocates of allowing these illegals to hang on our purse strings and destroy the base of our social infrastructure, they're criminals. The law is clear. They need to be detained and deported where found. Support the law.

End of story.

Gunny, after being here only two days and reading your flacid response, I'll be leaving the board. Your pronouncement of the post as 'spam' is enough for me. I perceive your position to be that as an apologist for mexicans and their illegal invasion behavior..Don't bother responding, I won't be reading it. See you in the re-education camps,vato.
Rip, we appreciate your hard work finding a new board but this isn't it for me, not with an Admin like Gunny.

" We will fight you until Hell freezes over, then we will fight you on ice ":mad:

Gunny, after being here only two days and reading your flacid response, I'll be leaving the board. Your pronouncement of the post as 'spam' is enough for me. I perceive your position to be that as an apologist for mexicans and their illegal invasion behavior..Don't bother responding, I won't be reading it. See you in the re-education camps,vato.
Rip, we appreciate your hard work finding a new board but this isn't it for me, not with an Admin like Gunny.

" We will fight you until Hell freezes over, then we will fight you on ice ":mad:

There's neither anything flacid about my response, nor does it any way, shape, nor form support illegal immigration. I am 100% FOR enforcing the law. Which is made pretty clear in my post.

What your REAL problem is that I'm not some extremist on the issue like you, who needs to fabricate facts and blow shit our of proportion to make my arguments. The actual supportable and documented facts stand on their own without the bullshit propoganda.

If you want to leave the board because you are intolerant to differing opinions, see ya. You proving your blind, willful ignorance and intolerance is no skin off MY nose.

o how funny....i have been here a couple of months now..this is a well ran board and before you think that means i agree with gunny on everything ..think again..but i do agree with him on these threads just being rah rah threads of no value...more or less ....people preaching to the choir.

i love your accusing gunny of being an apologist etc. you are so far off base there it is not funny...

gunny has dealt with you fairy and has told you what he thinks. you do not have to agree...but i find your little pouting fit...humorous...as will anyone who has been on this board for any time will find it.

apparently there aint much fight in you...if that is all it took from gunny to make you run.

don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya

Adiós, usted odia apestoso.

Adiós, usted odia apestoso.

That doesn't make any sense, Rav.

You just literally said "Goodbye, you hate smelly".

And "usted"? So even though you don't like the poster, and apparently think he/she stinks, you still gave them the respect that comes with "usted".

I think you better ask your driveway crew for a crash course in the Spanish language.

Why the hell did you leave Democratic Underground in the first place?

Last edited:
I think you better ask your driveway crew for a crash course in the Spanish language.
That possibility exists, Pauli, though usted is the form used when you don't have a relationship with someone. If I'd have been talking to you, I would have said are a doosh.

Forum List

Back