Illegal Aliens Attack Border Patrol In San Diego With Rocks And Bottles

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Illegal Aliens Attack Border Patrol In San Diego With Rocks And Bottles
conservative post ^ | august 28, 2014 | brandon stewart
http://www.freerepublic.com/~lowbridge/
As the Left is pushing amnesty like never before, and illegal aliens are staging regular protests at ICE locations, illegal aliens are also getting more brazen on our Southern border.

Attacks against our border agents are way up, but this weekend’s move was unprecedented, as Mexican illegals coordinated a violent confrontation against outmanned agents.

A crowd of more than 150 illegals pelted Border Patrol agents with rocks and bottles — injuring several agents — as they tried to cross into the U.S. illegally in the San Diego sector, according to U.S. Customs and Border Protection.

The incident happened Sunday in the Tijuana River channel, near the San Ysidro Port of Entry.

According to CBP, a Border Patrol agent ordered the Mexican nationals to stop, but they continued walking into the U.S.

Officials said the agent fired a PepperBall Launcher, but it did not deter the crowd.

(Excerpt) Read more at conservativepost.com ...

And one of the main arguments for allowing those immigrant to stay is "they are kids"...
I hope, now it's obvious what kind of kids they are.
They are not like American kids! And they are dangerous! Even if we were compassionate enough to help them stay, it would take enourmous amount of money and effort to socialize them. And no guaranteed result.

And one of the main arguments for allowing those immigrant to stay is "they are kids"...
I hope, now it's obvious what kind of kids they are.
They are not like American kids! And they are dangerous! Even if we were compassionate enough to help them stay, it would take enourmous amount of money and effort to socialize them. And no guaranteed result.

It's time America got over it's rescue complex, and let another country foot the bill for a change.

I watched a little of that show called, Border patrol

It's frightening really.. it's become a damn war zone down there. AND what is our government doing about it?

The people in this country should be pissed about all that's going on..... instead you are called names and accused of not being a Christian if you want the BORDER protected

I watched a little of that show called, Border patrol

It's frightening really.. it's become a damn war zone down there. AND what is our government doing about it? And what is Mexico doing about it, He's praising a governor in California for being so kind for taking the people in that he is Responsible for, off his off his hands

The people in this country should be pissed about all that's going on..... instead you are called names and accused of not being a Christian if you want the BORDER protected

Forum List

Back