Illegal alien murders two children

I greatly respect and admire our President Bush, and I urge him to redouble his effort to close our borders to illegal aliens and terrorists. This is a senseless, needless tragedy. See the final paragraph. (Lefty paper of course buries it!)

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/11/27/BA4ETJEJ4.DTL

Every day we hear about an Illegal commiting a horrifing crome/ I read the other day that the drug smuggler that those two Border Patrol Agents shot at and got sent to jail over was arrested for smuggling drugs a second time, this time using the temporary visa the prosecutors office got issued for him to get medical treatments for his getting shot while Smuggling Drugs the first time.

Every day we hear about an Illegal commiting a horrifing crome/ I read the other day that the drug smuggler that those two Border Patrol Agents shot at and got sent to jail over was arrested for smuggling drugs a second time, this time using the temporary visa the prosecutors office got issued for him to get medical treatments for his getting shot while Smuggling Drugs the first time.

Bush apologists and “Bush Bots”:
Why hasn’t Bush issued a pardon for the border patrol agents? I think that it would not only be the right political thing to do (it would demonstrate how serious he is about protecting the border.), but also the right ethical thing to do.

I greatly respect and admire our President Bush, and I urge him to redouble his effort to close our borders to illegal aliens and terrorists. This is a senseless, needless tragedy. See the final paragraph. (Lefty paper of course buries it!)

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/11/27/BA4ETJEJ4.DTL

terrorists? I doubt it. More fear mongering rhetoric, even when not necessary. I'm all for closing our borders to illegals, but there's no need to try and scare ppl into thinking osama and his cronies are swimming the rio and crossing highways into Texas.

terrorists? I doubt it. More fear mongering rhetoric, even when not necessary. I'm all for closing our borders to illegals, but there's no need to try and scare ppl into thinking osama and his cronies are swimming the rio and crossing highways into Texas.

There was no reason to think people that had entered the country legally and had committed no crimes while they were here would fly planes into buildings.

It's not about fear, it's about a little common sense.

Forum List

Back