Illegal Alien(Mexican) Rapes 11 year old little boy

Nevadamedic

Jul 13, 2007
Diagon Alley
Santos Was Trusted Member Of The Community; Illegal Alien

William Roberto Santos worked as a laborer at a horse farm in Owensboro, Ky. Nobody seemed to know much about his past, but his behavior and personality quickly made him a trusted member of the community.

He attended church regularly, and parents felt safe leaving their young children in his care. One child in particular, who spent time at the same horse farm where Santos worked, spent four or five nights at a time at Santos' apartment.

Nobody had any reason to suspect anything sinister was going on until the 11-year-old boy confessed to his mother that something bad had happened, and that it had happened many times.

An Abuse Of Trust
By the time the 11-year-old told his mother what had happened and the police were contacted, Santos was already gone. Through interviews with the victim and his mother, the police were able to establish that Santos had sodomized the boy multiple times over the course of two weeks.

Santos was also implicated by his gay lover, who went to the police and told them that Santos had confided to him what he had done to the little boy. Unfortunately, Santos did not tell his lover where he planned on going when he disappeared from Kentucky.

When the police went to Santos' apartment, they found he had left in a hurry, leaving most of his belongings behind. But nothing was able to point them towards where Santos was now.

Where Is He Now?
Police believe it is possible that Santos may be trying to find work at a horse farm in New York, perhaps near a racetrack. Cops say Santos used to talk about wanting to work near a large racetrack in New York, and think he might be trying to fulfill this wish.

There have been sightings of Santos in Phoenix and New Albany, Miss., but once again, there was nothing to lead police to his current location. Even though Santos is in the U.S. illegally, cops do not think that he would return to his native home of Mexico. Police say he has been ostracized by his family members in Mexico because of something he did to a young boy there before he moved to the United States.
Information valid as of last update.

Wanted For...............
Sodomy - 10 counts, Owensboro, KY

More information and pictures of this scumbag............
http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=47191

What a surprise an Illegal commiting crimes here. This SOB needs to be killed. I hope everyone on here looks at his pics especially if you live in Kentucky and New York as those are the two places they think he could be. He also would be around a Horse Track. LN arn't you from KY and don't you work at a track?!? I hope they catch this guy and put him in jail then deport him. He is scared to go back to Mexico as he did the same thing to a little boy down there and hes afraid to go back. Im sure they kill child rapists down there.

Santos Was Trusted Member Of The Community; Illegal Alien

William Roberto Santos worked as a laborer at a horse farm in Owensboro, Ky. Nobody seemed to know much about his past, but his behavior and personality quickly made him a trusted member of the community.

He attended church regularly, and parents felt safe leaving their young children in his care. One child in particular, who spent time at the same horse farm where Santos worked, spent four or five nights at a time at Santos' apartment.

Nobody had any reason to suspect anything sinister was going on until the 11-year-old boy confessed to his mother that something bad had happened, and that it had happened many times.

An Abuse Of Trust
By the time the 11-year-old told his mother what had happened and the police were contacted, Santos was already gone. Through interviews with the victim and his mother, the police were able to establish that Santos had sodomized the boy multiple times over the course of two weeks.

Santos was also implicated by his gay lover, who went to the police and told them that Santos had confided to him what he had done to the little boy. Unfortunately, Santos did not tell his lover where he planned on going when he disappeared from Kentucky.

When the police went to Santos' apartment, they found he had left in a hurry, leaving most of his belongings behind. But nothing was able to point them towards where Santos was now.

Where Is He Now?
Police believe it is possible that Santos may be trying to find work at a horse farm in New York, perhaps near a racetrack. Cops say Santos used to talk about wanting to work near a large racetrack in New York, and think he might be trying to fulfill this wish.

There have been sightings of Santos in Phoenix and New Albany, Miss., but once again, there was nothing to lead police to his current location. Even though Santos is in the U.S. illegally, cops do not think that he would return to his native home of Mexico. Police say he has been ostracized by his family members in Mexico because of something he did to a young boy there before he moved to the United States.
Information valid as of last update.

Wanted For...............
Sodomy - 10 counts, Owensboro, KY

More information and pictures of this scumbag............
http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=47191

What a surprise an Illegal commiting crimes here. This SOB needs to be killed. I hope everyone on here looks at his pics especially if you live in Kentucky and New York as those are the two places they think he could be. He also would be around a Horse Track. LN arn't you from KY and don't you work at a track?!? I hope they catch this guy and put him in jail then deport him. He is scared to go back to Mexico as he did the same thing to a little boy down there and hes afraid to go back. Im sure they kill child rapists down there.

All the women I know who were raped were raped by white guys. Clearly, this guy needs to spend the rest of his life in prison, and if he's executed, I sure won't lose sleep over it - but I don't see what the fuck his race has to do with it. Are you saying white rapists should somehow be treated differently? Well you're in luck, because in most cases they are.

His race is not the issue, his illegality is. He should not even have been here, and if he wasnt then no one would have gotten hurt. So stop the racist white bashing. The fact is the guy was an illegal alien mexican, not an illegal alien white, which if he was, it would have been said so.

All the women I know who were raped were raped by white guys. Clearly, this guy needs to spend the rest of his life in prison, and if he's executed, I sure won't lose sleep over it - but I don't see what the fuck his race has to do with it. Are you saying white rapists should somehow be treated differently? Well you're in luck, because in most cases they are.

That is an ignorant statement. What does the race have to do with it, except for factually. Your trying to excuse the bad behavior of an illegal alien who is mexican, by point out the bad behavior of a few white people. That is disgusting.

Stop defending the illegal alien scum, who spit on our laws, and violated a child, there is no defense for him, Certainly not pointing out other rapes and rapists, your ridiculous and silly

All the women I know who were raped were raped by white guys.

I disagree. His race has nothing to do with the issue, except in helping to capture him. It would seem the initial post is an attempt to lay blame on a race for the crime of one sick individual. If I am wrong, the original poster can so state and we can move on.

His race is not the issue, his illegality is. He should not even have been here, and if he wasnt then no one would have gotten hurt. So stop the racist white bashing. The fact is the guy was an illegal alien mexican, not an illegal alien white, which if he was, it would have been said so.

I like how you say "His race is not the issue" and then say "The fact is the guy was an illegal alien mexican, not an illegal alien white". You seem to be contradicting yourself. If his race isn't the issue, then who cares what country he's from?

And so what if he's an illegal? Being in the US illegally is a non-violent misdemeanor - the man committed a violent felony against a child, the fact that he's here illegally sort of pales in comparison to that. It's a little like saying that one murderer is worse than another because he committed a traffic violation while committing his crime.

That is an ignorant statement. What does the race have to do with it, except for factually. Your trying to excuse the bad behavior of an illegal alien who is mexican, by point out the bad behavior of a few white people. That is disgusting.

Who is this message in reply to? I've looked back in the threads and can't find a single one defending any rapists. If you're referring to my post, then by that rational, I could just as easily argue that you are defending white rapists. Are you?

Stop defending the illegal alien scum, who spit on our laws, and violated a child, there is no defense for him, Certainly not pointing out other rapes and rapists, your ridiculous and silly

Seems like you're convinced being here illegally is a bigger crime than rape. After all, you refer to him as an "illegal alien" and not a "child rapist."

Forum List

Back