Illegal alien kills 14 yr. old girl

I'm willing to bet this illegal fuck gets the death penalty, and you know how Texas is about executing bad guys.

Suspect in Houston teen's killing was deported twice | Houston & Texas News | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

The only trouble is, it will burn up tens of thousands of American tax dollars to give him justice. How much does a single .38 bullet cost?

He and his partner will both get the death penalty, that's damn near a given in the State of Texas. But you're right the cost of housing these two idiots will cost the state, but I personally think it's worth it to see them bastards die.

I'm willing to bet this illegal fuck gets the death penalty, and you know how Texas is about executing bad guys.

Suspect in Houston teen's killing was deported twice | Houston & Texas News | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

The only trouble is, it will burn up tens of thousands of American tax dollars to give him justice. How much does a single .38 bullet cost?

He and his partner will both get the death penalty, that's damn near a given in the State of Texas. But you're right the cost of housing these two idiots will cost the state, but I personally think it's worth it to see them bastards die.

If it was on Pay-Per-View, then they'd probably make a profit.

[

I would prefer to see them used as flame thrower practice, but don't kill them.

Forum List

Back