Illegal alien killed 3 people after 'sanctuary' release from custody in NJ. Democrat policies kill!

I believe it is due to these Federal judges who feel that having sanctuary cities is okay. And that it is unconstitutional to have them removed. I believe that these judges should seriously consider maybe having them camp out in their backyards, and see how they would think its Constitutional.
It seems that they (The Federal judges) don't really care either way.

A hearty thank you to democrats! How long until they release him again?

llegal immigrant killed 3 after 'sanctuary' release from custody, ICE says

An illegal immigrant accused of a triple murder in Missouri was previously jailed and released in New Jersey on domestic violence charges, authorities said, putting the spotlight on the conflict between local and immigration authorities nationwide.

Luis Rodrigo Perez, 23, a native of Mexico, is charged with fatally shooting two men and wounding two others on Nov. 1 and fatally shooting a woman the next day.

He was being held on domestic violence charges at the Middlesex County Jail in New Jersey in December 2017 and was released in February, NJ.com reported.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officials said they placed a detainer on Perez while he was in custody, but the request was not honored nor was the agency notified when he was let go, said Corey Price, acting executive director of ICE.

Illegal immigrant killed 3 after 'sanctuary' release from custody, ICE says

If this pos killed one of mine I know who would pay.

A hearty thank you to democrats! How long until they release him again?

llegal immigrant killed 3 after 'sanctuary' release from custody, ICE says

An illegal immigrant accused of a triple murder in Missouri was previously jailed and released in New Jersey on domestic violence charges, authorities said, putting the spotlight on the conflict between local and immigration authorities nationwide.

Luis Rodrigo Perez, 23, a native of Mexico, is charged with fatally shooting two men and wounding two others on Nov. 1 and fatally shooting a woman the next day.

He was being held on domestic violence charges at the Middlesex County Jail in New Jersey in December 2017 and was released in February, NJ.com reported.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officials said they placed a detainer on Perez while he was in custody, but the request was not honored nor was the agency notified when he was let go, said Corey Price, acting executive director of ICE.

Illegal immigrant killed 3 after 'sanctuary' release from custody, ICE says
www.usmessageboard.com

Same message.

for some reason that, they don't explain when asked, they LOVE criminals and illegals

Forum List

Back