Illegal alien given kidney transplant by Loyola University

novasteve

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2011
Bellevue
Illegal immigrant receives long-awaited kidney transplant - chicagotribune.com

But likely that taxpayers will have to pay for his anti rejection drugs. Does anyone see an issue with illegals getting organ transplants with peoplewho are actually citizens or legally here can't get that same organ because someone illegally here does?

If I sneak into Mexico will I be given an organ transplant there at the expense of a mexican citizen?

well, it was paid for, and he had private insurance, so fuck it, why not? Nothing that says you have to be a citizen to get a damn transplant.

True. Though if there are organ waiting list situations and not a specific donor, then it's vastly unfair for illegals to get on those lists as they have the ability to be on a list in 2 countries, whereas US citizens only can have it in one.

Illegal immigrant receives long-awaited kidney transplant - chicagotribune.com

But likely that taxpayers will have to pay for his anti rejection drugs. Does anyone see an issue with illegals getting organ transplants with peoplewho are actually citizens or legally here can't get that same organ because someone illegally here does?

If I sneak into Mexico will I be given an organ transplant there at the expense of a mexican citizen?

You may get a much better response if you posted this in the Illegal Immigration forum.
Just a thought.

Forum List

Back