Illegal Alien exposes his genital to a woman and is caught with fake driver’s license

Wolfmoon

U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!
Jan 15, 2009
PROUD, USA
Illegal alien flashes his genitals at a woman & she probably said, she had to have a magnifying glass to see them. He’s cooling his heels in jail tonight.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

In my opinion,

MURRIETA, CALIFORNIA -- Emelio Gomez Penaloza, 46 is an illegal alien he was arrested yesterday of indecent exposure and manufacturing a false government-issued identification card.

Emelio was walking down the street when he saw a woman in the 40000 block of North End Road. It was almost 6:00 p.m. when Emelio felt an urge to air out the family jewels. He ran up to an unsuspecting woman and pulled out his genitals right in front of God and everybody.

The poor lady called the cops and gave them a description of his, I mean him. She probably said it was short and hairy with wrinkly dark discolored skin and had a bad completion, kind of like a chickens skin.

The police did locate someone fitting the description and stopped Emelio. He gave the police a “falsified California driver’s license.” The cops immediately thought he was an illegal alien and took him in.

Immigration Customs and Enforcement has Emelio in custody and he isn't eligible for bail while he’s on an immigration hold. He’s now spanking his Bad monkey the Southwest Detention Center in Murrieta behind bars.

SOURCE:

Illegal Immigrant Arrested for Allegedly Flashing Woman
http://www.myvalleynews.com/story/66554/

Last edited:
I'm guessing the point of this story is that there are no legal citizens who expose themselves in public or get fake ID's? Hell, that's par for the course for frat boys.

Suspected illegal alien in Madison, NJ, accused of exposing himself to 10-year-old girl

http://www.examiner.com/article/ill...sexual-battery-on-a-13-year-old-girl-virginia

Illegal alien charged with sexual battery on a 13-year-old girl in Virginia - National Immigration Reform | Examiner.com

An illegal alien from Costa Rica was being held Wednesday on $100,000 bail, accused of exposing his genitals to a 10-year-old girl in Madison on a daily basis between July and September.

Olger Vargas, a 47-year-old who was last known to live in a Main Street apartment in Madison, was charged Wednesday with endangering the welfare of a child and lewdness. Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials also have filed a detainer against him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back