Illegal alien Children being sold in America, majority sold 2 pedophile rings

Oct 31, 2008
United States of America
Excerpt:

Factbook on Global Sexual Exploitation

Mexico

Trafficking

16 and 17 year old girls from Central America are being trafficked to Chiapas, Mexico for prostitution. ("Women and Low Intensity Warfare," SIPAZ Report, Vol 3 No 1, January 1998)

The United Nations now lists Mexico as the number one center for the supply of young children to North America. Most are sold to rich, childless couples unwilling to wait for bona fide adoption agencies to provide them with a child. The majority are sent to international pedophile organizations. Many times the children are snatched while on errands for their parents. Often they are drugged and raped. Most of the children over 12 end up as prostitutes. Hector Ramirez, a former deputy, or Mexican Member of Parliament, stated that "many of the state and city authorities [are] doing absolutely nothing to stop what is going on." (Allan Hall, The Scotsman, 25 August 1998)

Case

16 Mexicans have been indicted in Florida on trafficking charges. Between August 1996 and February 1998, at least 20 young Mexican women and minors were trafficked into Florida and South Carolina, United States under false pretenses of jobs, and forced into prostitution through debt bondage of US$2,000. The brothels were operated by "ticketeros" who collected fees and sold "tickets," usually in the form of condoms, which were exchanged for sex. The charge was usually US$20, of which the women received US$3 toward paying off the US$2000 debt. The brothel operators used violence to control the women. ("16 indicted in Mexican prostitution ring," United Press International, 23 April 1998) & (Jim Loney, "US indicts 16 in Mexican prostitute slavery ring," Reuters, 23 April 1998)

Prostitution

The majority of the homeless girls assisted by Casa Alianza programs in Mexico are victims of prostitution. ("The Situation of Street Children in Latin America," Bruce Harris, Executive Director, Latin American Programmes, Casa Alianza/Covenant House Latin America, 9 October 1997)

Military personnel are prostituting Mexican women in Chiapas. Soldiers pay 100 pesos for virgins, 50 pesos for other girls, the prettiest are sold to high-ranking officers. Girls, 11-13 year olds, are sold by their fathers into prostitution. The girls are dishonored, while their fathers are not. ("Women and Low Intensity Warfare" SIPAZ Report Vol. 3 No 1 (January 1998)

Case

Twenty women who once worked in the lower house of Congress accuse the woman in charge of the pages of running a prostitution ring for lawmakers. Two former pages said Montes de Oca trained the women to "stick out their chests, hike up their skirts and smile at lawmakers." (Niko Price, Associated Press, 18 November 1997)

Source:
University of Rhode Island, Kingston, RI
Mexico - Facts on Trafficking and Prostitution

Most are sold to rich, childless couples unwilling to wait for bona fide adoption agencies to provide them with a child. The majority are sent to international pedophile organizations

which is it...most are sold to rich...or the majority are sent to....

you do realize that is a conflicting paragraph?

why dont you address the angelos who buy these kids or the military men who let their morals go in another country....do you realize white americans are engaged in the human flesh trade....if you are gonna cast your moral eye...cast it on everyone involved.

A mere technicality I think the real issue you chose to ignore. (100 pesos is about 9 - 10 Dollars.)

Many times the children are snatched while on errands for their parents. Often they are drugged and raped. Most of the children over 12 end up as prostitutes.

The majority of the homeless girls assisted by Casa Alianza programs in Mexico are victims of prostitution.

Soldiers pay 100 pesos for virgins, 50 pesos for other girls, the prettiest are sold to high-ranking officers. Girls, 11-13 year olds, are sold by their fathers into prostitution. The girls are dishonored, while their fathers are not.

were you born a fucking idiot or are you working at it daily? a mere technicality??

how you done any research into the slave trade in the us? how many homeless or runaways are into prostitution in this country? you seem to think that mexicans are importing things that have existed in this country for a good while..

personally i am sick of people like you....you put all this pro american shit on your profile like that is gonna fool people and get your foot in the door. so far all you have done is flood with subforum with sensational stuff...and much of it..is you fucking with the headlines...why do you feel the need to make mexicans the scapegoats for all that is wrong with this country?

i also note you dont respond when ask simple questions....
so far your posts have no merit. i hope they improve in the future....

one trick ponies are boring.

I think the first thing you must do is read the Sub-forum title: Immigration/Illegal Immigration

This forum is about Immigration and illegal alien issues. Not about how bad the American are. Maybe, you could ask the administrators to create a New Sub-forum about “American's wrong doing”, you could complain there.

“If You Can’t Stand The Heat Stay Out Of The Kitchen”, Harry S. Truman

Last edited:
i am simply pointing out that you are blaming mexicans for bring problems here..that already exist here.

do you post on any other forums?

o good try at making me anti american cause i called you on your bullshit

now lists Mexico as the number one center for the supply of young children to North America. Most are sold to rich, childless couples unwilling to wait for bona fide adoption agencies to provide them with a child. The majority are sent to international pedophile organizations

are they all going to canada ??

16 Mexicans have been indicted in Florida on trafficking charges. Between August 1996 and February 1998, at least 20 young Mexican women and minors were trafficked into Florida and South Carolina, United States under false pretenses of jobs, and forced into prostitution through debt bondage of US$2,000

are those not references to americans?

i am simply pointing out that you are blaming mexicans for bring problems here..that already exist here.

do you post on any other forums?

o good try at making me anti american cause i called you on your bullshit

Yes, America does have it’s problems with all kinds of issues. We don’t need anymore problems from outside forces. We barely have the funds to cover the problems we have in America. We can't afford to take on problems of countries outside the United States.

No one is making you Anti- American, only you can do that yourself.

If you have problem with the reports, studies and articles I post, you could write a letter with your complain to the originator of the sources. I always post a direct link to the source of the subject matter.

Forum List

Back