Illegal Alien Awaiting Deportation Kills Nun

Man charged in fatal crash was being deported | InsideNova.com

Prince William County police notified U.S. Immigration and Naturalization officials about the status of Carlos A. Martinelly Montano, 23, of Bristow after both his first and second drunken driving arrests, said county police spokesman Jonathan Perok.

Perok said police are investigating how he was able to obtain a driver’s license, which was later revoked after being convicted of drunken driving.

Police have charged Martinelly with driving drunk and involuntary manslaughter in the Sunday morning crash along Bristow Road that killed one Benedictine sister and injured two others.

Yet another avoidable tragedy. This is another death that gets laid at Obama's feet. He has blood on his hands. When will he start protecting the American people?!?!

Not only Obama - but - GW, Clinton and all the way back to other presidents who saw the writing on the wall and chose to turn the other cheek - this is blood on ALL of their hands. And still the Feds refuse to confront this illegal problem wanting us to believe that an immigration reform is a cure all - NOT!!!

victimflyer.jpg

I understand people are angry about the Immigration debate, but to go ahead and place the "blood" on the hands of a single individual for this incident is not only ignorant but dishonest.

I blame him for suing the State of Arizona for trying to do what he fucking refuses to do. Yes, blood on his hands. It happened on his fucking watch didn't it?

Actually, Modbert, I'll settle for calling them being stupid.

A. We're not talking about Arizona
B. The guy wasn't deported because congress did not fund it.
C. Obama is not in congress

Actually, I heard Corey Stewart on this today and I get where he is coming from now. I didn't know they were experiencing funding problems from Congress. Corey actually said that "Congress had blood on it's hands" and based on his explanation of how things went down in this case, I would have to agree with him.

As a general matter, it's still an enforcement issue, but in this specific case about why this particular individual was still here and the funding issues surrounding that, Congress is to blame. Once again earning that 11% approval rating. (I'd like to see a picture of the 11%).

He will be back across the border within 24 hours, killing americans again. Put him in prison.
Deport them BEFORE they kill. Preventive crime.

Forum List

Back