Illegal alien arrested in fatal beating of Muslim teen

Illegal Alien Arrested in Fatal Beating of Muslim Teen

An El Salvadoran national in the US illegally is suspected of murdering a 17-year-old Muslim girl in Virginia as she walked to a mosque.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep those borders open liberal morons and this is what happens.

As if you care about the murdered Muslim girl. How many Americans commit murder each year?

Don't use this young women's death to push your illegal alien agenda.

As if you care about the murdered Muslim girl.

You would only care if the murderer were a White Christian Conservative Male... then you would exploit her death for politican gain.

The girl was killed because of hate. White males aren't the only hateful ones. They're is a general environment of hate that is increasing.

I actually care about this Muslim girl because it worries that amount of hate Muslims are receiving these days. I am Muslim myself. I don't wear hijab myself but I have friends who do and are worried to leave their homes homes because of hateful people like this. My mother wears hijab.

So yes I actually do care.

Why don't you move to a muslim country where there are no hateful people and muslim girls can go about unmolested? I think you'd be happier since you've done nothing but gripe since coming aboard here.

I would love to go back to my home country. But unfortunately I don't know where that is because your great white great daddy decided to take my great grandparents and chain them on a boat and then enslave them.
No actually the chief of their tribe decided to sell them
Libs live in 50-150 years ago

An El Salvadoran national in the US illegally is suspected of murdering a 17-year-old Muslim girl in Virginia as she walked to a mosque.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As if you care about the murdered Muslim girl. How many Americans commit murder each year?

You would only care if the murderer were a White Christian Conservative Male... then you would exploit her death for politican gain.

The girl was killed because of hate. White males aren't the only hateful ones. They're is a general environment of hate that is increasing.

I actually care about this Muslim girl because it worries that amount of hate Muslims are receiving these days. I am Muslim myself. I don't wear hijab myself but I have friends who do and are worried to leave their homes homes because of hateful people like this. My mother wears hijab.

Why don't you move to a muslim country where there are no hateful people and muslim girls can go about unmolested? I think you'd be happier since you've done nothing but gripe since coming aboard here.

I would love to go back to my home country. But unfortunately I don't know where that is because your great white great daddy decided to take my great grandparents and chain them on a boat and then enslave them.

Sure you would....
You actually lucked out when your great granpappy got sold for a few trinkets by your countrymen.
Otherwise you'd be living in a mud hut today.

There is no "Illegal Alien Agenda", only laws on the books regarding coming to America legally. If I am a guest in a foreign country and I as an American do not act on my best behavior while in that country, If I cause trouble or commit violence, I expect my ass to be deported. I expect no less for visitors to our country. Visitors to any country need to be held to a higher standard than citizens. People have become way to soft.

You should be happy. Isn't he doing your work for you?
:clap2:
дырка в заднице

What's the problem. We know you hate Muslims so isn't this a win win?

Most likely it was the people of the Benin Empire who enslaved your people (aka the Nigerians), seeing as how they built there economy on that slaving practice of the time. Or maybe it was the Arabs who enslaved almost 100 million africans over 10 centuries or so.

He should be granted a full pardon and citizenship, the only good Muslim is a dead Muslim.

Too bad the n!ggers didn't hang.

You should be happy. Isn't he doing your work for you?
:clap2:
дырка в заднице

What's the problem. We know you hate Muslims so isn't this a win win?

I never said I HATE MUSLIMS YOU SAID THAT.............. DO you love ISIS they are radical muslims? Since you and the other rejects on here who TWIST what people say or think " LOVE RADICAL MUSLIMS"

that means you also support
Marriage of 9 yr olds
Women being stoned
Women being treated as the lower part of society
Women who must OBEY their husbands
Women who can't go anywhere with out their husband or a male with them.

GAWD DAM WAKE THE FUCUK up and stop twisting the BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MUSLIMS AND " RADICAL MUSLIMS' FOOL!!

You want to support their women being beat
You support and want their women to wear clothes that cover every inch of their bodies accept their eyes.

The FKN muslims here don't even want that BS

You should actually watch what people post you might actually learn the DIFFERENCE instead of assuming you think you already know.

Maybe when a few ASSES actually SERVES OVERSEAS and deploy to IRAQ, AF. don't preach what most of you clueless fks know nothing about. Let alone experienced it.

Last edited:

I guess illegals can do some good from time to time.

upload_2017-6-21_16-32-31.png

I wonder whom liberals will defend in this particular case: Muslim girl or illegal alien. It 's a tough choice if you are a liberal.
I guess we will soon see who is a higher priority. Should be interesting. They will probably ignore it now though...like it never happened.

She wouldn't enjoy a Muslim Country she couldn't go out alone couldn't do any of the make up and clothing runs she does and would have to wear a head piece. Her rights would be curtailed her freedom curtailed as well.
And her genitals would be mutilated.

Forum List

Back