'I'll throw you off this fucking balcony, I'll break you in half'

Trayvon tracked Zimmerman down and suckerpunched him.

:offtopic: :lame2: :eusa_liar:

Diversionary, that's Muddie. Don't look here, look over there ... :cuckoo:

"BSO complex":

bright-shiny-object.jpg

No that is the way it works. He to goon camera and discuss one thing, The little turd blind sides him and then goes all Michael Moore after the guy walks away.

You can't go around threatening people who piss you off - Grimm needs to take a trip to the slammer for this one ... you know ... the way that poor people go - handcuffed in front of his wife and kids and no money for bail.

Maybe then, Grimm can actually use his position to fight judicial reform.

No that is the way it works. He to goon camera and discuss one thing, The little turd blind sides him and then goes all Michael Moore after the guy walks away.

You can't go around threatening people who piss you off - Grimm needs to take a trip to the slammer for this one ... you know ... the way that poor people go - handcuffed in front of his wife and kids and no money for bail.

Maybe then, Grimm can actually use his position to fight judicial reform.

I have happily smacked down more than a few bitches like this in my life. But that has nothing to do with my comment. I simply explained why it happened. I made no comment as to whether it was right or wrong.

Hey, if this were in FL, could the reporter have shot the CONgressman for threatening his life. Stand your ground and all that jive. Hey maybe the CONgressman made his threats in Washington DC cause those damn Dems won't let you concealed carry. CONgressman felt "safe" to make his threats. To a guy about 2/3rds his size. What a man.

An excellent point. IF this had happened in Florida, according to their law...that reporter could have shot the Congressman when he came back and started threatening him.

So Trayvon never laid a finger on G Zimmerman?

What a stupid fuck you are muddy. Stand your ground laws DO NOT require that physical violence has occurred. Only that a person thinks physical violence is ABOUT to occur.

Thought you gun nutters knew this shit.

Forum List

Back