I’ll Take Jew Haters for 500, Alex

Nope. He's just nuts.
And every major Democrat loves him.

Every credible politician realizes that sometimes you have to deal with bad or dumb people. That doesn't mean they like them. A good example is how the world leaders interact with Trump.
So who’s hugged David Duke?

Don't know, but there is some reason why David Duke is such an avid supporter of Trump. Why do you think that is?

Unlike Obama, Trump hasn't had that motherfucker up in the White House weekly.

I'm aware that they met at the congressional black caucus in 2005, but am unaware of any white house meetings. Please elaborate.

Every credible politician realizes that sometimes you have to deal with bad or dumb people. That doesn't mean they like them. A good example is how the world leaders interact with Trump.

Don't know, but there is some reason why David Duke is such an avid supporter of Trump. Why do you think that is?

I'm aware that they met at the congressional black caucus in 2005, but am unaware of any white house meetings. Please elaborate.

How can you be so uninformed and expect others to respect your opinion?

Al Sharpton was Obama's race-relations advisor, dumbass. He was up in the White House weekly.

Thank God those days are over.

Revved Up

Al Sharpton was Obama's race-relations advisor, dumbass. He was up in the White House weekly.

Revved Up

OK. So you don't like Sharpton. We were talking about David Duke and Farrakhan. That doesn't show Obama inviting Farrakhan to the white house. It doesn't even show him at the white house. Your link doesn't even mention Farrakhan.

Revved Up

OK. So you don't like Sharpton. We were talking about David Duke and Farrakhan. That doesn't show Obama inviting Farrakhan to the white house. It doesn't even show him at the white house. Your link doesn't even mention Farrakhan.

I said Sharpton, you obtuse pinheaded fuck!

Revved Up

I said Sharpton, you obtuse pinheaded fuck!

Of course. Sooner or later, I will accept the fact that right wingers automatically change the subject when they are losing a discussion. You did nothing more than I should have expected. Very well. What does Sharpton visiting staff members at the white house to discuss race relations do to prove Obama hated Jews?

of course they are haters/black nationalists/black supremacists
they would love nothing better than for America to die--they hate America/whites
ever read comments on black forums?? they HATE America

Not ones that don't involve "PAWG" or booty, sorry.

I doubt black Americans hate America. Maybe a select few are that retarded.

Like IM2 and Asslips retarded
more than you think
look at all the looters/rioters/etc at the protests

Farrakhan is just misunderstood. ... :cool:

Nope. He's just nuts.

If it's okay to hug W. Bush who killed a lot of people & tanked the economy?

Why wouldn't it be okay to hug David Duke who killed none & tanked nothing.

they would love nothing better than for America to die--they hate America/whites
I frequently tune in to a Detroit black talk radio station and the racist stuff they spew is unbelievable. Any station’s white hosts saying the exact same things about blacks would be off the air pronto and the station’s license under siege.

Least we forget Helen “Jews should get the hell out of Palestine." Thomas.
1BA793D9-0BB1-4E7F-B8ED-63553F7AEA7C.jpeg

I frequently tune in to a Detroit black talk radio station and the racist stuff they spew is unbelievable. Any station’s white hosts saying the exact same things about blacks would be off the air pronto and the station’s license under siege.
...we had a station that had all kinds of hosts--blacks/whites/conservatives/libs/etc
..the blacks were unfactual/rude/impolite/jackasses/etc while the white conservatives would discuss rationally/civilly/factually/etc

...we had a station that had all kinds of hosts--blacks/whites/conservatives/libs/etc
..the blacks were unfactual/rude/impolite/jackasses/etc while the white conservatives would discuss rationally/civilly/factually/etc

And I'm sure all racists completely agree with your evaluation.

Forum List

Back