I'll support taxing the top 2% 1.6 trillion dollars if...

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
I'll support taxing the top 2%, 1.6 trillion dollars if...
A good part of it is closing the loopholes
and secondly WE MUST slow the free shit give away. I'm not talking about hurting the old that have worked hard all of their lives, but the lazy free shitters must be expected to go to work. No more cradle to grave give aways.

Cut the free shit give away to pre-Obama is what I'm saying.
Next raise the retirement age a few years on people currently below 51 years old.

Anything else is unacceptable. WE MUST GET control of the free shitters....We can't afford to put most of our population on welfare and it would hurt us in the long term very badly. We must have a educated population that doesn't need to live off the government.

Last edited:
There's truth in what matthew says... However, it's also time for that nearly 50% of people who pay no federal income tax to begin to pay some. They need to have some skin in the game.

Last edited:
We should eliminate all current forms of taxation and move to a flat tax on consumption. No loopholes, no exceptions.

Everybody pulls their own weight.

and secondly WE MUST slow the free shit give away. I'm not talking about hurting the old that have worked hard all of their lives, but the lazy free shitters must be expected to go to work. No more cradle to grave give aways.

Next raise the retirement age a few years on people currently below 51 years old.

Anything else is unacceptable. WE MUST GET control of the free shitters....We can't afford to put most of our population on welfare and it would hurt us in the long term very badly. We must have a educated population that doesn't need to live off the government.

I think we could work something out here if we just got rid of all them Congressmen!

Can we implement any tax increases and benefit decreases slowly? Say over three years? I hate to shock the system much.

Mostly I'm just saying good post.

That's at least SOME progress and I commend some open mindness for your words. as far as earned entitlements..SS needs to have every income taxed with no or very high limits on the cutoff. That would insure SS viability way into the forseeable future with no need to change the current age requirements. There are already incentives for people waiting later in life to draw SS built into the system.

Thanks again for the reasonable dialogue.

Last edited:

You mean to people like Wall Mart and Exxon?

I think we could work something out here if we just got rid of all them Congressmen!

Can we implement any tax increases and benefit decreases slowly? Say over three years? I hate to shock the system much.

Yes, as long as we're working towards putting people back to work. We do NOT want the current trend of people going on welfare to continue.

Yes, as long as we're working towards putting people back to work. We do NOT want the current trend of people going on welfare to continue.

Makes ya glad you voted for Obama, don't it.

After all, the pubpots all vote for outsourcing, buying foreign companies, foreign banks.

Obama fights for us little guys.

Good for you.

1.6 trillion in taxes for the rich...

For cutting back welfare for healthy adults back to 2008 levels over the next 3 years.
A promise to work on welfare reform next years
Raise the retirement age 2 years.

This is what I ask for.

Forum List

Back