I’ll spearhead a Phuck Trump coalition should he write an EO for the DACA ‘kids’ after SCOTUS ruling

The problem is Democrats have no interest in addressing immigration, specifically illegal immigration.
Just take one look at Oakland... their homeless have tripled in the past 5 years. LA, San Francisco... the elected officials in those areas refuse to actually do anything. It may come to a point that residents actually start voting in conservative candidates because they are so overwhelmed with drug addicts, petty crimes, harassment, being assaulted and downright disgusted with whole regions of their cities.
There are too many binary thinkers.
Look at this fucking guy...

View attachment 289505

This sick fuck was allowed to fly on an airplane in this outfit...just underwear and a thin see through blouse, despite other passengers complaining, despite children were also on the plane - because the airline didn't want to address the whole Trans fad nonsense. This guy is about as much a transgender as Rambo.
BINARY THINKING.
Same thing with illegal immigrants. The left want to create an alternate reality in their minds that illegals are all hard working angels - who can't wait to pay taxes and contribute to society...all of them...not one is a bad person.
Not all but most AND the bad aren't allowed here ,they're the ones to throw out

Trump is going to be the President who finally grants amnesty to the Dreamers.

How about that!

"I give up": Ann Coulter has had enough, says dreamers "can stay" but Trump "must go"

I have seen this question asked to Trump voters before and most of them usually say nothing will make them lose support for Trump...absolutely nothing...is that so?

I always figured the main issues that would make Trumpers at least admit among themselves that they are withdrawing their support would be him signing gun control laws (like Reagan and Clinton did...) or if Trump doesn't turn the xenophobic hate meter up to 11 and keep it there....at least for Ann Coulter, that is what has always been her reason for pulling Trump's dick out of her mouth...

"Conservative commentator Ann Coulter has declared that she's "done" with President Donald Trump's position on Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA), in response to the Supreme Court hearing arguments on DACA ...."NO WALL. KEEPS SAME MASSIVE LEVELS OF LEGAL IMMIGRATION. And this is the rube-bait campaign document, not even a serious bill," she replied to Trump's May immigration proposal, which suggested a switch to a "merit based" system, in a tweet."

Is Ann Coulter a hater of America to not support Trump no matter what or do you also have a line that your Trump worship won't cross?

Ann is 100% correct....Trump won on an anti illegal policy almost exclusively....Should he grant another weird form of amnesty his BASE comes crumbling down....GUARANTEED!

Finally we agree that Trump was not a real American....

“Today, we honor the heritage of our neighbors to the south, and we celebrate the significant contributions of Mexican Americans to the United States,”
“Melania joins me in sending our best wishes for an enjoyable day. Feliz Cinco de Mayo!”
That’s really not all that clever…anyone who’s pays attention here knows I have vehemently denounced Trumps pussified bullshit as it relates to Mexico and illegal wetbacks.
The fool won in 2016 on an aggressive “FUCK WETBACKS” campaign and then puss’ed out, softened up, toned down the rhetoric and lost in 2020.
“But but but he won 73 Cubans over in Florida.”

This pos in our WH wants to send people back to places they came from as kids that they have no recollection of?
People who have good jobs important jobs who pay taxes?? WTF is wrong with this fn moron in our WH and his supporters?
Fuck the shitheads. They were criminals coming into this country. Take your bleeding Libtard heart and shove it up your pathetic Moon Bat ass.

The way to fix the criminal act of illegal entry is to send the bastards back, not reward the crime.

Tucker texted.....

In a text message sent on Jan. 4, 2021, Carlson wrote to an unidentified recipient, "We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights. I truly can't wait."

View attachment 890609
I hated Trump passionately when he was talking about ‘dealing’ on DACA filth.
Trump is the kind of personality you love and then hate as he plays 3D chess with fools.

I hated Trump passionately when he was talking about ‘dealing’ on DACA filth.
Trump is the kind of personality you love and then hate as he plays 3D chess with fools.
I play Chess.
Does trump even play?

This pos in our WH wants to send people back to places they came from as kids that they have no recollection of?
People who have good jobs important jobs who pay taxes?? WTF is wrong with this fn moron in our WH and his supporters?
If you are illegal and don't do anything to correct your criminal status then go back to your 3rd world shithole. F them kids!

Forum List

Back