I'll say this about America's white nationalists

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
If, by chance, Jared Kushner is the GOP nominee in the 2024 election, you can rest assured that America's white nationalists will all be voting Democrat.

I think - and it's only my prediction - that Trump could (I don't have any proof) dump Pence for Ivanka in 2024.

upload_2019-8-3_23-41-16.png

It’s too far out to speculate. Lots can happen, and change between now, and then...

If, by chance, Jared Kushner is the GOP nominee in the 2024 election, you can rest assured that America's white nationalists will all be voting Democrat.
Whats wrong with being white and anti globalization??

Last edited:
Well if Ivanka was to go republican and Jared would go demo then it would be a wrap folks

Of course there would be a firestorm as to why doesn't she go by her married name as it would confuse the voters

Such confusion from a woman who never had a bad hair day.

Of course Jared claim to fame was his Middle east peace plan between Jordan and Isreal

Never mind there are previous peace plans signed by both countries and they really are not at war or anything

The cry can be heard what about the Palestinians

Whats wring with being white and anti globalization??

Nothing. White Nationalists hate Jews and would NEVER vote for one. That's my point.

Nothing. White Nationalists hate Jews and would NEVER vote for one. That's my point.
I don’t like some jews. I like some.. democrats hate Jews they almost lynched 2 Jewish speakers at Berkeley

I don’t like some jews. I like some.. democrats hate Jews they almost lynched 2 Jewish speakers at Berkeley

Why do you dislike people for being Jewish?

Have you seen CNN 99.9% are Jews and hate America..

99.9% of every thing anti American on TV is from Jewish people!

100% of anti Germany talk was from the jews

How disappointing.

qn70ym2k2kxrqfjo28ew.jpg

The guy does not need to run for president, he is already POTUS-in-law
BTW Trump is the best Zionist president ever, all his main promises are broken.
You will have the choice between two assholes: one from GOP, the other one from dems
But both are servants of NWO and cuckolds

Interestingly Jews were kicked out almost from any country they lived in
More as 110 within 2,000 years

I sure don't understand why CRCs are getting a rep for being anti-semitic.

I sure don't understand why CRCs are getting a rep for being anti-semitic.
I’m for the ones that love America and assimilate

Forum List

Back