Ill officials miss the deadline to mail military ballots, deliver ballots to inmates

Right now, there are tens of thousands of servicemembers fighting overseas to defend our rights and freedoms. One of America’s most cherished rights is the right to vote. There was a very loud outcry when New York officials somehow missed the deadline to send out military ballots. Well, first it was New York, and now it’s Illinois. And Illinois has miraculously managed to be even more outrageous than New York. While 35 counties failed to mail the military ballots in time, election officials made sure that inmates get the chance to vote by hand delivering ballots to prisons. So those are the priorities in Illinois, huh? The men and women who are putting their lives on the line for us aren’t important enough to get ballots sent to on time, but criminals get theirs hand delivered.:cuckoo:

Priorities: Illinois officials miss the deadline to mail military ballots; hand-deliver ballots to inmates The Greenroom

I'd like to say this is new news, but it's not. I was in the Navy, and once out of 9 1/2 years did I get a state ballot. And the fact that inmates get to vote instead, is not a coincedence.

Sorry to hear that. Obviously you've been wronged. Criminal degenerates really are held in higher regard than our Soldiers by Democrat assholes. Gee i wonder why? You are definitely right. This is no coincidence. :(

Obviously there will be Litigation on this one. The Democrats are trying to rig Absentee Voting and especially Military Voting all across the nation. There will be War over this one. Our Soldiers certainly deserve better.

Obviously there will be Litigation on this one. The Democrats are trying to rig Absentee Voting and especially Military Voting all across the nation. There will be War over this one. Our Soldiers certainly deserve better.

There's going to be lawsuits all over the place man.. Some of these states are so close, you know the Dems are going to be up to there old tricks. How do you think Al Franken got elected. :cuckoo: The key is turnout...

Last edited:
This War has only just begun. The Democrats will not be allowed to get away with this. The People will stand up for our Soldiers.

Times are changing. This fight has only just begun. There will be serious litigation on this one. The Republicans have already vowed to fight this one to the bitter end. Our Soldiers will be defended. Personally,i feel that arrests should probably be made. Criminal degenerates getting priority over our Soldiers for voting? Man this really does suck. Shame on you Democrats.

Forum List

Back