I'll never forget Rachel or David

Psychoblues

Nov 30, 2003
North Missisippi
They were brother and sister in my grammer school and they are still my brother and sister. They had no problem with the Pledge Of Allegiance To The Flag Of The United States Of America. But they surely demonstrated discontent during the Christmas season and the refusal of my teachers to allow their participation.

My son, Shane (he was educated in the 80's and 90's), relates to me that he was equally appalled by the inadvertant refusal of his teachers to accept or appreciate the beliefs of his best friends, Ali and Mohammed. He admits, it was good the Jews were not represented in his class. He never considered, then, that his own mother's religion was admonished by his teachers.

I find all this, at this late stage of my life, appalling. Shane's mother was and is a stanch Buddhist. Ain't religion a stange and unpredictable circumstance rather than fact?

Having traveled the world and appreciated the beauty throughout it, I find religious consideration a hindrance to my Americaness and my personal search for absoluteness.

I don't for a moment condemn Christians. I don't for any other moment condemn Jews, Buddhists, Hindus or Muslims either. They are all belief systems based on nothing other than faith. I reserve my "FAITH" in humanity and the overwhelming propensities of humanity to protect humanity.

The "WAR ON TERROR" is not a war on terror at all. It is a war on Humanity and the failure of each side to comprehend the issues important to the other. Maybe it's a War on Education? It's also a War For Profit. But, that's another subject.

Psychoblues

So what you are calling for then is for us to sit down at the table with those that hate America unequivocally, will destroy Americans any chance they get, will destroy any westerner any chance they get, often destroy people of their own religion for which they feel no remorse because they were doing Ala's work and want to destroy society as a whole?

If your too stupid to understand the difference between fighting those that kill other human beings and fighting a religion than i guess there isnt much hope for you to wake from your ignorance.

Are you done with your immature and juvenile name calling? I didn't say anything like you suggest. If you have a genuine interest in discussing the dilemma I illuminate here, please offer it. I think and agree that I should and would have been banned from USMB for such a senseless and unprovoked attack as you have made here. Your handle certainly denotes your intention.

Psychoblues

insein said:
So what you are calling for then is for us to sit down at the table with those that hate America unequivocally, will destroy Americans any chance they get, will destroy any westerner any chance they get, often destroy people of their own religion for which they feel no remorse because they were doing Ala's work and want to destroy society as a whole?

If your too stupid to understand the difference between fighting those that kill other human beings and fighting a religion than i guess there isnt much hope for you to wake from your ignorance.

Psychoblues said:
Are you done with your immature and juvenile name calling? I didn't say anything like you suggest. If you have a genuine interest in discussing the dilemma I illuminate here, please offer it. I think and agree that I should and would have been banned from USMB for such a senseless and unprovoked attack as you have made here. Your handle certainly denotes your intention.

Psychoblues

what was the name of that ship, the Achilles Laura or something, where the terrorists pushed that guy in a wheel chair off the boat. Yea, some handicapped guy, I guess he wasnt willing to talk to them. bwahahhaha

Insein is right, by your age, if you dont understand, you never will. You are just plain stupid, and to try and claim you want to discuss this issue is plain disengenuous. It implies there is something to discuss.

I suggest you grab Sean Penn and go over to Iraq, have some locals lead you to one of the really bad areas where terrorists roam, and raise a white flag, when they capture you, try "talking peace" to them. Be sure to take N. Chamberlains book on how to negotiate "peace in our time".

I think we may be seeing you on video soon after that, with your head being removed, and your last words wont be words, they will be screams.

So we, Americans, are not killing other human beings (mostly innocent ones I might add), and we are not fighting a religion (as valid as anything we offer)that is mostly foreign to us and is advertised almost daily in our national media and you are worried about me "waking up from my ignorance", have you really THOUGHT about all this, insein?

No question, WE, AMERICANS, lost our asses in Viet Nam. WE, AMERICANS, lost our asses in numerous trade agreements dating back to the 1920's. We, Americans, lost our asses on the Panama Canal Treaty. Have you noticed that the Chinese now control it?

I could think of about a thousand other areas of failure, but let's let these suffice for now. What you got?

Psychoblues

insein said:

Psychoblues said:
So we, Americans, are not killing other human beings (mostly innocent ones I might add), and we are not fighting a religion (as valid as anything we offer)that is mostly foreign to us and is advertised almost daily in our national media and you are worried about me "waking up from my ignorance", have you really THOUGHT about all this, insein?

No question, WE, AMERICANS, lost our asses in Viet Nam. WE, AMERICANS, lost our asses in numerous trade agreements dating back to the 1920's. We, Americans, lost our asses on the Panama Canal Treaty. Have you noticed that the Chinese now control it?

I could think of about a thousand other areas of failure, but let's let these suffice for now. What you got?

Psychoblues

Just shows your modus operandi right there. I didnt even mention the word failure or really an argument of anything you said there. You seem to be fixated on the failure of America as your main argument. Says all we really need to know about your opinion and the goals.

Psychoblues said:
The "WAR ON TERROR" is not a war on terror at all. It is a war on Humanity and the failure of each side to comprehend the issues important to the other. Maybe it's a War on Education? It's also a War For Profit. But, that's another subject.

Psychoblues

:teeth: :teeth: :cow: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Psychoblues said:
They were brother and sister in my grammer school and they are still my brother and sister. They had no problem with the Pledge Of Allegiance To The Flag Of The United States Of America. But they surely demonstrated discontent during the Christmas season and the refusal of my teachers to allow their participation.

My son, Shane (he was educated in the 80's and 90's), relates to me that he was equally appalled by the inadvertant refusal of his teachers to accept or appreciate the beliefs of his best friends, Ali and Mohammed. He admits, it was good the Jews were not represented in his class. He never considered, then, that his own mother's religion was admonished by his teachers.

I find all this, at this late stage of my life, appalling. Shane's mother was and is a stanch Buddhist. Ain't religion a stange and unpredictable circumstance rather than fact?

Having traveled the world and appreciated the beauty throughout it, I find religious consideration a hindrance to my Americaness and my personal search for absoluteness.

I don't for a moment condemn Christians. I don't for any other moment condemn Jews, Buddhists, Hindus or Muslims either. They are all belief systems based on nothing other than faith. I reserve my "FAITH" in humanity and the overwhelming propensities of humanity to protect humanity.

Psychoblues

Dude, you are just so full of shit.

Fortunately for you, we don't have a "War On Idiots"......

All of my life I've fought against idiots that jeapardize my life and my freedom from jerks that don't even have a life or recognize their freedom. In other words, I've fought against the ignorance that you so often demonstrate in this forum, gunnyl.

Psychoblues

GunnyL said:
Dude, you are just so full of shit.

Fortunately for you, we don't have a "War On Idiots"......

Psychoblues said:
All of my life I've fought against idiots that jeapardize my life and my freedom from jerks that don't even have a life or recognize their freedom. In other words, I've fought against the ignorance that you so often demonstrate in this forum, gunnyl.

Psychoblues

If you don't like the idiots on this board, man I keep trying to tell you about an amazing site I stumbled onto, way too cool, I'm sure you'd dig it man...... Try it out they'll accept anybody...woo oo wooo oo wwwoowowow Twilightzone.com :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Stephanie said:
If you don't like the idiots on this board, man I keep trying to tell you about an amazing site I stumbled onto, way too cool, I'm sure you'd dig it man...... Try it out they'll accept anybody...woo oo wooo oo wwwoowowow Twilightzone.com :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think he should try national vanguard

Oh, by the way PSYCHO,,,we DIDNT lose Vietnam. You need to read your history books.

I love this board. This board demonstrated tremendous respect for me and my brother as he died last year from an Agent Orange cancer that he contracted in Viet Nam. Why would I want to disrespect this forum or post in a twilight zone?

I have never called anyone an "idiot" on this board yet you intimate I may have. Please quote it?

I'm an American. I'm also a veteran and a patriot. You indicate you'd like to decimate my reputation. Gor for it for all you are worth, Staph, but keep in mind you aren't worth much to me.

Stephanie said:

Psychoblues

Oh physo, you need to take a chill pill, you can't tell the seroius messages, mixed in with the not so serious, Staph here is just playing with you, my older friend... heheheheheDidn't you get the chuckles out of the joke. sorry my mistake, I use to know how too tell better joke's...... :) :tng: :slap:

Psychoblues said:
I love this board. This board demonstrated tremendous respect for me and my brother as he died last year from an Agent Orange cancer that he contracted in Viet Nam. Why would I want to disrespect this forum or post in a twilight zone?

I have never called anyone an "idiot" on this board yet you intimate I may have. Please quote it?

I'm an American. I'm also a veteran and a patriot. You indicate you'd like to decimate my reputation. Gor for it for all you are worth, Staph, but keep in mind you aren't worth much to me.

Psychoblues

Consider your bro lucky then. He got to live 40+ years longer then most people who contract cancer. My mother's friend contracted cancer and shes going to die within the next few weeks at the age of 45. Its a fucked up world and we all gotta die sometime. Dwelling on who done you wrong instead of what you've accomplished in life isnt going to make things any better.

As for your veteranship, i've never met a veteran that was so hell bent on seeing his fellow soldiers lose another major fight for global freedom. First you wanted Vietnam to be a failure and now you root for our soldiers in Iraq to fail. You may have served and for that you get kudos but your actions now are deplorable and for that you are criticised. Your service has nothing to do with the ridiculous comments that you make now.

i really don't see any issue here

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues

If I am a threat to your jacked-up version of freedom, fuckin' A is all I can say.

I feel qualified enough to say that I understand freedom rather well, having had the opportunity on more than a few occasions to see those lving day-to-day WITHOUT it.

You fight against NOTHING except the very Nation that affords you the right to run your suck. There's nothing special about you. You're just another left-wing extremist whoring yourself out to those that would destroy this Nation and everything it has represented for over 200 years.

If I am a threat to THAT ...... good. Hope you're losing sleep, jackass.

GunnyL said:
If I am a threat to your jacked-up version of freedom, fuckin' A is all I can say.

I feel qualified enough to say that I understand freedom rather well, having had the opportunity on more than a few occasions to see those lving day-to-day WITHOUT it.

You fight against NOTHING except the very Nation that affords you the right to run your suck. There's nothing special about you. You're just another left-wing extremist whoring yourself out to those that would destroy this Nation and everything it has represented for over 200 years.

F'n A!!! Cant rep ya but ill recognize that post.

Nope, ain't losin' no sleep at all, gunnyl. I sleep soundly, just like the prez, knowing my future is in good hands. With common ignorance as you espouse, the American pool of the lemming willing is not in jeopardy at this time.

You might feel qualified, but what makes you feel that way?

I fight FOR what I believe America is all about every day of my life. You're correct. Ain't nothin' special about me 'cept I ain't you. Thanks anyway.

Psychoblues

GunnyL said:

Psychoblues said:
Nope, ain't losin' no sleep at all, gunnyl. I sleep soundly, just like the prez, knowing my future is in good hands. With common ignorance as you espouse, the American pool of the lemming willing is not in jeopardy at this time.

I fight FOR what I believe America is all about every day of my life. You're correct. Ain't nothin' special about me 'cept I ain't you. Thanks anyway.

Psychoblues

Can you talk to anyone without trying to condescend to them? Seriously, if you honestly think there is nothing special about you then get the pole out of your butt and treat people respectfully. And stop bragging about everything you supposedly did to make people take you seriously.

Oh and if you are going to start making accusations about everyone else being a lemming you might want to stop following every single solitary thing any democrat says.

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues

You have the nerve to call ANYONE a lemming? You're nothing if not a parrot for wahtever Michael Moore tells you to believe. Thread after thread all you do is spew anti-American rhetoric that isn't even original lying -- you have to use someone else's backwards-assed, twisted verisons of events.

And Heaven forbid we get to that part in every thread where your ass is soundly thumped. Then we get treated to you running off to another forum and posting the same rant under a different title.

Oh how you grace us with your presence. :puke3:

Forum List

Back