I'll Marry My Rapist

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
I am obliged to marry him, even though I can’t look at him,” 19-year-old Gulnaz said about the man she claims raped her.

Gulnaz, who uses one name, has been in an Afghan prison cell for about two years. She says she only has one choice if she wants to bring dignity back to her family and tribe: She must marry the man who forced his way into her home, tied her up, and then raped her.

World Blog - Afghan woman: I'll marry rapist, 'even though I can't look at him'

You know Islam isn't the only religion that says a rape victim should marry their rapist, right?

Lol this is the guy our gov't is supporting.

Islamic Law: Rape Victim Forced to Marry Muslim Rapist - Atlas Shrugs

KABUL—Afghan President Hamid Karzai on Thursday pardoned an Afghan woman serving a 12-year prison sentence for having sex out of wedlock after she was raped by a relative.

Karzai’s office said in a statement that the woman and her attacker have agreed to marry. That would reverse an earlier decision by the 19-year-old woman, who had previously refused a judge’s offer of freedom if she agreed to marry the rapist.

You know Islam isn't the only religion that says a rape victim should marry their rapist, right?

STFU you dumb ass. It's the onl one NOWADAYS that is putting raped women in jail for adultry and forcing them to marry their rapist. No western country, no NON-MUSLIM eastern European country, no NON-Muslim African country, no Latin American country, No NON-MUSLIM Asia country.

The only countries doing this nowadays are MUSLIM COUNTRIES!!!

STFU you dumb ass. It's the onl one NOWADAYS that is putting raped women in jail for adultry and forcing them to marry their rapist. No western country, no NON-MUSLIM eastern European country, no NON-Muslim African country, no Latin American country, No NON-MUSLIM Asia country.

The only countries doing this nowadays are MUSLIM COUNTRIES!!!

Take a hit off a bong or pop a xanax, I was purely talking about religious texts.

Are you really trying to justify this?

No..............not sure how you could read it that way.

It's revolting. And our tax dollars go to a system that supports this. Gotta love U.S. foreign policy.

My question to you is, be honest, do you really have a problem with a brown skinned arab muslim woman being forced to marry her rapist? I would think a person like you would be celebrating that sort of thing.

Last edited:
  • Banned
My question to you is, be honest, do you really have a problem with a brown skinned arab muslim woman being forced to marry her rapist? I would think a person like you would be celebrating that sort of thing.
Why would I celebrate a woman being raped you sick freak.

The fact that black and brown people see rape as a form of courtship is primal.

Why would I celebrate a woman being raped you sick freak.

The fact that black and brown people see rape as a form of courtship is primal.

You answered your own question in your next sentence.

You view them as savage, so being the racist scum you are I would think savage things happening to ppl you view as savages would be a good thing in your eyes.

They are no more savage than Europeans were at a comparable level of technological and social development, nor is Islam any more barbarous and monstrous a religion than Christianity, with the same qualifier. Muslims brought up in a civilized country would never do this. Christians brought up in a barbarous land would -- or something just as bad. Brown-skinned people raised in a civilized country would never do this. White people raised in barbarism would -- or something just as bad -- and indeed did.

For example, white Christians in a more barbarous time burned at the stake thousands of heretics, condemned by their own confessions forced through torture. But this is an offense neither of white people nor of Christians, but rather of barbarians who happened to be white and Christian.

Last edited:
They are no more savage than Europeans were at a comparable level of technological and social development, nor is Islam any more barbarous and monstrous a religion than Christianity, with the same qualifier. Muslims brought up in a civilized country would never do this. Christians brought up in a barbarous land would -- or something just as bad. Brown-skinned people raised in a civilized country would never do this. White people raised in barbarism would -- or something just as bad -- and indeed did.

For example, white Christians in a more barbarous time burned at the stake thousands of heretics, condemned by their own confessions forced through torture. But this is an offense neither of white people nor of Christians, but rather of barbarians who happened to be white and Christian.
I would disagree. It is not about the particular civility of the country at the time. It is more about the religion as a whole in its development. There are no major problems with Christians at this time not because there are no Christians that live in barbarous countries but rather the Christian religion has moved past that barrier. There are still militant Christian groups, that will never go away but they are not on the same scale as Islam is at this moment. A long time ago the Christians were dealing with the same problems committing atrocities in the name of their religion. Now it is Islam that is the main offender. IMHO, I believe that it is tied closer to governments than anything. There are several governments today that are essentially theocracies as there were several Christian theocracies in the past during the transgressions in Christian history. It is never a good thing to have blind devotion to a government through faith. It gives far too much power to those in charge.

Forum List

Back