I'll Just Bet

George Bush is grinning behind his teeth right now!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He must be.....
Obama is turning around the economy, he will get us out of the wars that Bush started, he is reestablishing the US reputation abroad, he will pass healthcare

Meanwhile, Bush is still steaming about his legacy

He must be.....
Obama is turning around the economy, he will get us out of the wars that Bush started, he is reestablishing the US reputation abroad, he will pass healthcare

obama ain't doing jack shit except running his mouth to a bunch of libtards who are eatin it up..and George Bush is grinning behind his teeth right now.

Yea...George Bush is in the catbirds seat

He spent his last six months in office campaigning to save his legacy and still ended up ranked as 39 of 43 presidents by leading historians. His legacy.....lies to start a war, torture, destroying the economy

No wonder he is grinning

39th out of 43 by leading historians. Why do we get this garbage over and over and over and over and over and over and over again?

Every Republican gets this treatment. It is a tedious 20 times told tale by an idiot. It gets boring.

39th out of 43 by leading historians. Why do we get this garbage over and over and over and over and over and over and over again?

Every Republican gets this treatment. It is a tedious 20 times told tale by an idiot. It gets boring.

But Republican Lincoln came out number 1
Republican Reagan came out number 11, the highest of recent presidents

George Bush??? 39 and falling

He spent his last six months in office campaigning to save his legacy and still ended up ranked as 39 of 43 presidents by leading historians.

Then those historians are fools, and no intelligent person should listen to anything they have to say. Anyone who uses their statements as supporting evidence in a debate are even larger fools, because they can't recognize the partisan prism in which these "historians" are viewing the past.

It is impossible to judge a president's legacy less than a year after they have left office. Usually it takes nearly a decade to accurately judge the impact a president's policies have on the nation and the world. This means that we're just now getting an accurate picture of Clinton's legacy. Which, btw, is not a bad legacy for him. He was probably the right president at the right point in history. Him having a Republican congress to keep him honest didn't hurt either.

But this isn't a Clinton thread, so I digress. To get things back on point here....you're an idiot.

He must be.....

I don't smoke dope, but man, I think I'll have whatever your having.

Immie

Yeah ,barry hussein is turning it around!!! Lol tsupid phucking liberals!! Selling your country down the river, for a phucking non citizen muslim!! I hope you live to regret it!!!!

He spent his last six months in office campaigning to save his legacy and still ended up ranked as 39 of 43 presidents by leading historians. His legacy.....lies to start a war, torture, destroying the economy

Did you buy into the leftist political mantra or what!
For a guy who claims to be a 200K dollar a year, highly educated engineer you seem more than willing to cede independant thought and research in favor of partisan bainwashing.
Do you actually poll every source you can find then make up your mind our just those outlets that support your own personal paradigm. I would say no to the former and yes to the latter, because if it was yes you wouldn't be spouting such uninformed rhetoric.

Now don't get me wrong, there was and is alot that I did not support about George Bush, but at least I took the time to do my research and separate attempted political (policy and character) assassination and partisan defense from what was really happening.

He spent his last six months in office campaigning to save his legacy and still ended up ranked as 39 of 43 presidents by leading historians.

Then those historians are fools, and no intelligent person should listen to anything they have to say. Anyone who uses their statements as supporting evidence in a debate are even larger fools, because they can't recognize the partisan prism in which these "historians" are viewing the past.

It is impossible to judge a president's legacy less than a year after they have left office. Usually it takes nearly a decade to accurately judge the impact a president's policies have on the nation and the world. This means that we're just now getting an accurate picture of Clinton's legacy. Which, btw, is not a bad legacy for him. He was probably the right president at the right point in history. Him having a Republican congress to keep him honest didn't hurt either.

But this isn't a Clinton thread, so I digress. To get things back on point here....you're an idiot.
You are correct, it's called the "appeal to authority" fallacy, and it's the refuge of the weak minded, weak argument.

Interesting, the only president to lead the nation into a civil war (and I use that term loosely), and historians rank him as number 1? That should tell you something about the stupidity of the historians.

Interesting, the only president to lead the nation into a civil war (and I use that term loosely), and historians rank him as number 1? That should tell you something about the stupidity of the historians.

Look everyone....a Lincoln hater
Ignorant of the fact that the country had been heading for Civil War for 30 years. Or the fact that it was the south who seceeded before Lincoln ever took office. He lead the country through its toughest hours and created the UNITED STATES rather than a bunch of states who were united

Look everyone....a Lincoln hater
Ignorant of the fact that the country had been heading for Civil War for 30 years. Or the fact that it was the south who seceeded before Lincoln ever took office. He lead the country through its toughest hours and created the UNITED STATES rather than a bunch of states who were united

Mr Lincoln used the power of the federal government to squash states rights. Just about every president since then has continued to increase federal control over the states. What he set in motion has resulted in the continuous decline of states rights and weakening of the constitution.

Or the fact that it was the south who seceeded before Lincoln ever took office.

While historically and technically correct, your argument is intellectually dishonest. You are trying to give the impression that the election of '60 did not figure into the calculus of the South's secession. This is simply not true.

Yes, the south seceded before he was inaugurated, but they seceded because he was elected.

Election results were announced in November of '60. South Carolina seceded in December, and most of the rest followed suit in January. A few waited until after Fort Sumter to secede. The reason they seceded so soon after the election? A republican (Lincoln) was elected.

Forum List

Back