I'll go with what Mohammad said

I bet you're not even a real muslim, here I'll test you: do you use toilet paper or use your bare hand like Mohammed did?

No Muslim would use their bare hand, they use clean water to wash their behind (with the left hand), and then wash both hands
That's what I like about Islam and it's great prophet Mohammad. He was a professor of everything from the waist down. He even told his followers how to clean their butts after they poop. Down to the last details, use odd number of stones, and stick the middle finger of your left hand up uranus like three times. Wow. This guy was centuries ahead of his time when it came to these things!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gwvj87yB5b8]Islamic Toilet Etiquette - YouTube[/ame]
After viewing the left picture, I understand the expression, "He doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground."

BecauseIKnow
Banned!

Ha ha ha! I can only imagine what he did to get banned.

Mention of a Banned member is against the rules, as they cannot defend themselves (which is when zionists like to attack)
Yeah, I'm well aware of that. That's why I pointed it out, as opposed to talk about him. You need to stop whining, bitch!

whining.jpg

Forum List

Back