I'll go with what Mohammad said

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
If the historic documents, comments written by eyewitnesses and declarations by the most authoritative Arab scholars are still not enough, let us quote the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.
:clap2::clap2::eusa_whistle:

That only counts, like all quotations, if it doesn't contradict what you want to believe.

If the historic documents, comments written by eyewitnesses and declarations by the most authoritative Arab scholars are still not enough, let us quote the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

It says Jews can live in security in Palestine. No mention of a Jewish state though.

It says Jews can live in security in Palestine. No mention of a Jewish state though.
Just curious. Why do you vilipend, deny and dispute the findings of historians and scholars? What gives you such superior knowledge? I see no evidence other than manure spreading.

Just curious. Why do you vilipend, deny and dispute the findings of historians and scholars? What gives you such superior knowledge? I see no evidence other than manure spreading.

I see no proof. You probably think that the bible is the word of god.

Implicitly.

“Without faith, hope and trust, there is no promise for the future, and without a promising future, life has no direction, no meaning and no justification.”
~Adlin Sinclair

Implicitly.

“Without faith, hope and trust, there is no promise for the future, and without a promising future, life has no direction, no meaning and no justification.”
~Adlin Sinclair

:cuckoo: You believe in an invisible superbeing that lives in another dimension. Sorry, you have no proof of that and also no clue. Buh-bye.

Implicitly.

~Adlin Sinclair

:cuckoo: You believe in an invisible superbeing that lives in another dimension. Sorry, you have no proof of that and also no clue. Buh-bye.
Some of us have faith and the rest have doodly squat.

One of the problems with humans is that they are fully capable of believing the impossible, and even the contradictory.

Potentially, that much power to believe could be good. So far, history does not reflect much positive about it.

That is between you and yourself. If obtaining a consciousness that allows you to be all that you can is not considered a loss, you are completely right. As stated, people are capable of believing anything.

That is between you and yourself. If obtaining a consciousness that allows you to be all that you can is not considered a loss, you are completely right. As stated, people are capable of believing anything.
I then believe I will win the Powerball lottery tonite. I say that every week but I have faith.

Forum List

Back