I'll give you $5 if you post here!

d3fda0b30d92311df619853dee0ce2c7.jpg

Never mind about the lying....there's a lot of that going on in here....so, just make yourself at home, and enjoy posting here.....:)

The last political message board I posted on has gone the way of the dodo, so I'm in search of new folks to debate with. Hope I find a new home here.

btw, I was lying about the five bucks...:eusa_liar:

Don't fret. You are a poster on the internets. We knew you were lying.

The last political message board I posted on has gone the way of the dodo, so I'm in search of new folks to debate with. Hope I find a new home here.

I thought so, so I win our first conflict. :eusa_angel:

Thanks to you all for the welcomes, even those of you who are only about the money.
As a retired grandpa who babysits the grandkids, who demand 99.999% of my time, I don't get many chances to get on line, but I'm looking forward to debating with y'all and congratulating those of you who are wise enough to agree with me.:D
You'll find I'm very opinionated (aren't we all) and downright rabid about certain issues.
Next time the grandkids gimme a break, I'll be back to discuss what's gone wrong with my GOP.

Send my $5 to the sticks. I'll find it.

Oh, welcome.

Forum List

Back