I'll Give This Forum a Shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been dying to ask a "live" forum - can't seem to get a real discussion going on a place like Disqus - anyhow, why is it that Liberals want us to embrace all Muslims - according to them, there are only a few bad apples, therefore, we should embrace them.

How come they don't feel the same way about gun owners?

There's only a few bad apples in that community. The rest of us are honest, hard-working Americans that want to protect our families and well, have a right to carry a weapon.

Why not embrace the NRA Libturds. Remember - there are only a few bad apples in that group too.
If you are looking to find the one place on Earth where liberals use rationale, honesty and common sense, you won't find it here either. Liberals believe in their juvenile worldview and will cling to it no matter what confronts them.

I've been dying to ask a "live" forum - can't seem to get a real discussion going on a place like Disqus - anyhow, why is it that Liberals want us to embrace all Muslims - according to them, there are only a few bad apples, therefore, we should embrace them.

How come they don't feel the same way about gun owners?

There's only a few bad apples in that community. The rest of us are honest, hard-working Americans that want to protect our families and well, have a right to carry a weapon.

Why not embrace the NRA Libturds. Remember - there are only a few bad apples in that group too.
If you are looking to find the one place on Earth where liberals use rationale, honesty and common sense, you won't find it here either. Liberals believe in their juvenile worldview and will cling to it no matter what confronts them.

Haha.....we're not skirred of women and children coming from Syria..........like you brave, gun toting cons.....:badgrin::badgrin:

As long as it's full of Liberal crybabies -
I need to take my frustrations out on idiots like those.
Thanks
Senior.
You start off by whining? Well you've proven you're a con. Conservatives are the premier whiner class of the population.

Cry away pugsly.
Bass ackwards as always, that's the American left. Libs snivel even when they do get their way, when are they ever satisfied? I haven't seen it.

Haha.....we're not skirred of women and children coming from Syria..........like you brave, gun toting cons.....:badgrin::badgrin:
...because you say so? Just like a four year old trying to look big.

We're not the ones drawing up bills to keep the refugees from coming in.......it's mostly the "Christian" conservatives....because they love Jesus so much.

welcome%20jesus_zpsttila5yf.jpg

...because you say so? Just like a four year old trying to look big.

We're not the ones drawing up bills to keep the refugees from coming in.......it's mostly the "Christian" conservatives....because they love Jesus so much.

welcome%20jesus_zpsttila5yf.jpg
They have no reason for the bill? You're an idiot.

Moderation Message:

Reminder -- This is now in Introductions. And it's a highly moderated forum.
Take a "nice" shot and shake hands and save the real boxing for other forums.
Yeah, I just learned that some newbie can come in, guns blazing, and insult half the board, but a long-time member can't respond in kind.

Following the bouncing ball of rules is always so much fun here at USMB.

Normally, this would get deleted and warned because it's discussing moderation actions on the board rather than by PM. But since you brought it up.. The diff is that a newbie might take a shot at a group or a concept or some other larger audience. But when you reply PERSONALLY and call the individual dicks and assholes, it's a bit over the top for the Intro Forum. So if Duddley_SkinHead joins the board and says -- "I'm here because I hate Jews and Blacks" -- just say "Welcome, because I hate skinheads" and deal with that in almost any other forum..

Please reply to the PM I started if you wanna discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back