I'll bet that jimnyc is opposed to most that is said here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychoblues

Nov 30, 2003
North Missisippi
I think jimnyc is a racist, a homophobe, an anti-feminist, etc. and his remarks prove it. I think further that many here are in agreement. I also think that any long term success of the Republican Party will be simply diminished and even politically overtaken considering the predominate attidudes here. But your words mean so much to me. Please, continue your diatribes. They are, after all, so educational. I am, possibly, wrong. What do you think?

Originally posted by Psychoblues
I think jimnyc is a racist, a homophobe, an anti-feminist, etc. and his remarks prove it. I think further that many here are in agreement. I also think that any long term success of the Republican Party will be simply diminished and even politically overtaken considering the predominate attidudes here. But your words mean so much to me. Please, continue your diatribes. They are, after all, so educational. I am, possibly, wrong. What do you think?

I think, you are possibly wrong. I'm thinking of starting a thread for people who just want to make broad assumptions. I can count on you to contribute, right? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back