"I'll be Travelling The Back Roads"...Really Mittens?

What law is that?

Link?

PS I have no problem with the rich LeverageBuyoutVulture and the LDSers spending all thier tithes to fly him around.

I couldn't care less.

Mittens made a statement that he was going to "take the back roads" meaning he was going to actually go out and see how REAL Americans live and what thier concerns are. He could have just as easily told the truth that he couldn't care less about average Americans and if ya want to see his smug face you can go to one of his venues he FLYS into. Kinda hard to SEE America from 45,000 feet.

Truth be told.

And you have evidence that he is not and will not go out and see how 'real Americans' live? He's been working with 'real Americans' for decade, by the way... stop the bullshit Huggy. It's a credibility fail to make it an issue for Romney and not for Obama.

Personally, I don't think you are this stupid. I think this is a pathetic attempt to get the right all riled up about bullshit. Which does not speak well of you.

"stupid", "pathetic".. That's it?

It's a slow morning here at the motel..all my chores are done..what can I say?...I'm bored..

It's fun to jack up the wackadoodles while I'm waiting to go out on my assigned missions this afternoon.. Besides ..It's more "sport" than dressage horse riding!

I'll be off as soon as the Caddy's battery is fully charged.

Oh, I get it.... it's a jealousy thing. Romney's successful and you're not. Got it. Thanks for clarifying.

Number of times country/state was downgraded on his executive watch.

Obama 1
Romney 0

Number of Gulfstreams owned.

Romney 1
Obama 0

Yeah, it's a toss up.

Last edited:
Just taking Willard at his word..

Why don't you CultBishopBots wave at him as he flies by?

He may just say "you are at the "right height"! :lol:

Did you wave as Obama flew by when he said he'd do the bus tour thing too?

Of course you did, and that's completely different, isn't it, you hypocritical butt munch partisan jackass.

Obama wasn't operating in a vacuum when the downgrade happened, and most Americans know that (hence the "lower than Obama" congressional approval rating. Much lower. Like, single-digits, lower.)

notspecific.jpg

Oh look, BD is taking her talking points from cartoons. Again. I wonder if she realizes how dumb that makes her?

What law is that?

Link?

PS I have no problem with the rich LeverageBuyoutVulture and the LDSers spending all thier tithes to fly him around.

I couldn't care less.

Mittens made a statement that he was going to "take the back roads" meaning he was going to actually go out and see how REAL Americans live and what thier concerns are. He could have just as easily told the truth that he couldn't care less about average Americans and if ya want to see his smug face you can go to one of his venues he FLYS into. Kinda hard to SEE America from 45,000 feet.

Truth be told.

And you have evidence that he is not and will not go out and see how 'real Americans' live? He's been working with 'real Americans' for decade, by the way... stop the bullshit Huggy. It's a credibility fail to make it an issue for Romney and not for Obama.

Personally, I don't think you are this stupid. I think this is a pathetic attempt to get the right all riled up about bullshit. Which does not speak well of you.

"stupid", "pathetic".. That's it?

It's a slow morning here at the motel..all my chores are done..what can I say?...I'm bored..

It's fun to jack up the wackadoodles while I'm waiting to go out on my assigned missions this afternoon.. Besides ..It's more "sport" than dressage horse riding!

I'll be off as soon as the Caddy's battery is fully charged.

you dress up as a horse and let people ride you???

Obama wasn't operating in a vacuum when the downgrade happened, and most Americans know that (hence the "lower than Obama" congressional approval rating. Much lower. Like, single-digits, lower.)

notspecific.jpg

113588_600.jpg

and no CaliphonyGirl, I don't need your uninformed commentary about political satire (what you refer to as "comics" :rolleyes: )
Political satire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Satire can be traced back throughout history; wherever organized government, or social categories, has existed, so has satire.
Satire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1867 edition of Punch, a ground-breaking British magazine of popular humour, including a great deal of satire of the contemporary social and political scene.

Last edited:

notspecific.jpg

113588_600.jpg

and no CaliphonyGirl, I don't need your uninformed commentary about political satire (what you refer to as "comics" :rolleyes: )
Political satire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Satire can be traced back throughout history; wherever organized government, or social categories, has existed, so has satire.
Satire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1867 edition of Punch, a ground-breaking British magazine of popular humour, including a great deal of satire of the contemporary social and political scene.

I can't tell you how much I laughed at your post. Links to wiki always impress.

It clearly sails over your head that this is a discussion board... BD's use of cartoons (note: cartoons, not comics).... might seem intellectually stimulating to the Brain Dead... some of us have a slightly higher standard.

Good for Mittens. Potential Mittens voters will be fooled.

I don't know any grow adults that use names as if they were 12. Only a few of you on here. Wonder why that is....

You mean, the whole Obummer, Obumbler, Nobama, Owebama, etc; those names?

I don't recall using those names or hearing them in the real world either. Although NObama is a campaign slogan whereas mittens sounds really stupid and immature to be honest. But hey, look who were dealing with here.

I don't know any grow adults that use names as if they were 12. Only a few of you on here. Wonder why that is....

I don't recall using those names or hearing them in the real world either. Although NObama is a campaign slogan whereas mittens sounds really stupid and immature to be honest. But hey, look who were dealing with here.

Many, many times on this board have I heard those names.

We must have MANY 12 y/o's.

Obama is the sitting president of the United States of America. Mittens is not. Got it? The cult bishop is lucky we waste a dime of secret service money on him.

Maybe as the sitting president of the United States of America, Obama might try attending to the nation's business rather than constantly campaigning at taxpayer expense. Perhaps he could be visiting Capitol Hill trying to work across the aisles with say.. Marco Rubio..rather than issuing proclamations from the campaign stump.

Since Marco Rubio's immigration plan is very similar to what Obama just did...

...maybe you're onto something.

I doubt there are enough other GOP immigration RINO's to make it fly though.

President Obama has Tour Buses Flown to Stump Speeches | RedState
Apparently President Obama only rode the buses for a couple of miles at a time, spending the rest of the time flying from community to community in Air Force One. What’s more, the buses were flown from stop to stop as well. It’s normal practice for the President’s entire motorcade to be loaded up on cargo planes and flown from destination to destination. The buses were just a new part of that motorcade.

But why wouldn’t the presidential limousine have sufficed? Or one of the other armored vehicles that routinely travel with the President? Apparently because the President wanted the imagery of a bus. And buses are what he got.

dumb ass.

Obama is the sitting president of the United States of America. Mittens is not. Got it? The cult bishop is lucky we waste a dime of secret service money on him.

Oh My! :eek: How long have you been carrying this torch for Mitch, Huggy? I think he is Kryptonite to you Huggy, sort of like Depends and Huggies. Keep boycotting Staples, Diaper Guy. :cool:. :lol:

Maybe as the sitting president of the United States of America, Obama might try attending to the nation's business rather than constantly campaigning at taxpayer expense. Perhaps he could be visiting Capitol Hill trying to work across the aisles with say.. Marco Rubio..rather than issuing proclamations from the campaign stump.

Since Marco Rubio's immigration plan is very similar to what Obama just did...

...maybe you're onto something.

I doubt there are enough other GOP immigration RINO's to make it fly though.

I think the Stumbling Block Sparky is that the Border Issue is still a Border Issue. Big Fail.

President Obama has Tour Buses Flown to Stump Speeches | RedState
Apparently President Obama only rode the buses for a couple of miles at a time, spending the rest of the time flying from community to community in Air Force One. What’s more, the buses were flown from stop to stop as well. It’s normal practice for the President’s entire motorcade to be loaded up on cargo planes and flown from destination to destination. The buses were just a new part of that motorcade.

But why wouldn’t the presidential limousine have sufficed? Or one of the other armored vehicles that routinely travel with the President? Apparently because the President wanted the imagery of a bus. And buses are what he got.

dumb ass.

"Cult Bishop"? Hmm, more anti-Christian rhetoric from the closed minded left?

You really are literally a mental retard.

Click the link below, retard:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/4934444-post11.html

Forum List

Back