I'll be the best forum debater USM has ever seen!!

Yeah, you seem to have read this link : unjustificated attacks, totally ridiculous arguments, without relation with the things mentionned in my message...

And you, go learn some french, then we would be able to discut together in french, and I'ld laugh about your pitifuly level, exactly like you're laughing at me.

padisha emperor said:
Yeah, you seem to have read this link : unjustificated attacks, totally ridiculous arguments, without relation with the things mentionned in my message...

And you, go learn some french, then we would be able to discut together in french, and I'ld laugh about your pitifuly level, exactly like you're laughing at me.

:poke:

Technically, you're in the US - learn the language... If we were joining you on a French board, we'd make an effort to learn the language.

Now stop calling people names, and be nice. You've managed to take a thread intended as a joke, and turn it in to a complete and utter mess.

Behave yourself.

padisha emperor said:
I don't care about your reputation points, Sir Evil, when it is you - or some toehr people, but not all - , I even take them as good points, and I'm proud of them.

PE, it's Easter. Time for renewal and rebirth. How's about you try to bring yourself into the present instead of the 'glorious past of the French?' They need someone to do so.

Kathianne said:
PE, it's Easter. Time for renewal and rebirth. How's about you try to bring yourself into the present instead of the 'glorious past of the French?' They need someone to do so.

Excellant idea--perfect time to give up old anger and resentments and start anew !

padisha emperor said:

C'est "The United States Message Board". Nous ne parlons pas Francais.

We wouldn't go to a French message board and expect them to learn English. If you are going to continue to be so mouthy, don't get shitty because we can't understand half of what you're trying to say.

you didn't understand me guys - and girl - .

instead of critisizing me about my english, think that speak a foreign language is not an easy thing.
So, before bashing me, I said to SE that he should be more tolerant.

I know that here people speak english, and i don't want to speak french here, so stop to take so quicly conclusions.....

Kathianne, I don't understand why you said that to me. there is no relation between the reputation points and the "glorious past of France", as you said.

padisha emperor said:
Kathianne, I don't understand why you said that to me. there is no relation between the reputation points and the "glorious past of France", as you said.

It's the difference between nationalism and patriotism. :tng:

padisha emperor said:
you didn't understand me guys - and girl - .

instead of critisizing me about my english, think that speak a foreign language is not an easy thing.
So, before bashing me, I said to SE that he should be more tolerant.

I know that here people speak english, and i don't want to speak french here, so stop to take so quicly conclusions.....

Hmmmm.

First...

padisha emperor said:
And you, go learn some french, then we would be able to discut together in french

Then...

padisha emperor said:
I know that here people speak english, and i don't want to speak french here, so stop to take so quicly conclusions

Seems pretty clear cut to me. By the way, I think you are the one that doesn't understand. This is the humor section of the board. The original post was intended to be a joke, so it looks like you're the one that took so quickly to conclusions.

Jimmyeatworld said:
Hmmmm.

First...

Then...

Seems pretty clear cut to me. By the way, I think you are the one that doesn't understand. This is the humor section of the board. The original post was intended to be a joke, so it looks like you're the one that took so quickly to conclusions.

Well, then ur a nazi....

(Gotta follow the rules ya know)

[/unhijacked]

Forum List

Back