Ilhan Omar wins Minnesota primary for Keith Ellison’s congressional seat

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Ilhan Omar, a progressive Muslim woman, wins Minnesota primary for Keith Ellison’s House seat

Ilhan Omar ran a lefty platform of Medicare-for-all, a $15 minimum, and tuition-free college. “It is a district that is very much interested in making sure our progressive values are represented, and they know the only way they’ll continue to be represented is if we have people who are not going to just think about getting themselves to Washington, but think about getting other progressives to Washington,” she said.

She needs to work on the big problems in her district

Minnesota Somalis defraud taxpayers $100M/yr; sent to terrorists

Refugees sending ‘suitcases of welfare cash’ home to Somalia - WND

Minnesota Sheriff Reports to Congress on Growing Somalia Gang Threat in Hennepin County

Somali Muslims TERRORIZE Upscale MN Town - Threaten to Rape Homeowner (VIDEO)

Somali gangs move into sex trafficking, fraud

If they elect her fine that's on them. Fight the battles where you can have an affect. She (I assume) won't be your congress critter. I am in Texas CD 1. Our guy tends to have a bad case of foot in mouth disease, but his overall record aint bad. I stopped voting after the 2004 GOPer primary, except for the odd local race where somebody I know is involved and it is a favor to a friend.

If voting had even the remotest chance of changing anything, it would be illegal. Most contests aren't as brazenly fixed as the 1960 presidential race where Lying Lyndon's people created enough votes out of thin air to swing Texas to Kennedy, and the same in Chicago where the Daily machine fixed Illinois, but the outcome is predetermined. EXCEPT in 2016 where the anointed one screwed herself and handed the WH to the annoying orange.

Last edited:
If they elect her fine that's on them. Fight the battles where you can have an affect. She (I assume) won't be your congress critter. I am in Texas CD 1. Our guy tends to have a bad case of foot in mouth disease, but his overall record aint bad. I stopped voting after the 2004 GOPer primary, except for the odd local race where somebody I know is involved and it is a favor to a friend.

If voting had even the remotest chance of changing anything, it would be illegal. Most contests aren't as brazenly fixed as the 1960 presidential race where Lying Lyndon's people created enough votes out of thin air to swing Texas to Kennedy, and the same in Chicago where the Daily machine fixed Illinois, but the outcome is predetermined. EXCEPT in 2016 where the anointed one screwed herself and handed the WH to the annoying orange.
You're saying there was no election fraud on the part of Hillary Clinton ? I'm finding hard to see anything about her campaign that was legitimate.

Forum List

Back