Ilhan Omar Sworn In - Immediately Engages In Identity Politics

I'm sorry her scarf makes you shit your pants.

This post literally had nothing to do with her "scarf"...

And yet, somehow, I was right. How about that!

... but since you mentioned it I'll point that out too, and emphatically state this right now: Islam has NO PLACE in Western governments.

Now go on, call me a racist.

No, being prejudiced against Muslims is bigotry, not racism, retard. :lol:

And you are most definitely a bigot.

No one is more bigoted and hateful than Muslims.

Ask any devout Muslim how they feel about Jews, gays, and women’s rights.

Look at any Muslim majority country, and look at how many Jews there are, how they treat gays, and what their women’s rights are.

Calling Americans “bigots” for not liking Muslims is like calling a Jew a bigot for not liking Nazis.

Considering how many men calling themselves both American and Christian feel about Jews, gays, and women's rights, including those jerks who spout off on USMB, your attempt to attack Muslims with regard to opinions about Jews, gays, and equal women is pure BS.

These "straight," "American," so-called "men" are anti-semitic, hate LGBTQs, sometimes encouraging violence against them, hate women who they cannot dominate, subdue, and screw, openly practice identity politics, and many times fail to acknowledge the U.S. Constitution, so they have no room to talk about Muslims. Remember the old saying about cleaning up one's own backyard first..

Says one of those most hateful people I've ever read in my entire life...

I've answered your question truthfully and yet you haven't answered mine. You can call it an apples/oranges comparison but you and I both know that it disproves your bigoted claims. And the only way you can avoid this conclusion is it to put your head in the sand. See ya.

"REEEE you won't answer my nonsensical question because I refuse to provide the appropriate data!"

Well, fuck off then.

So now you're back to calling it a nonsensical question lol. I adjusted it at your request to something that you suggested. And I actually answered yours instead of rattling off a list of excuses.

Face it. You're just looking for any excuse to avoid answering. Because you're a pussy.

Listen, brainlet, I cannot answer something based completely on your wild speculations. You want an answer? Fine, then give me the appropriate fucking data to provide one. Unlike leftists I don't just make shit up. I want evidence.

If you want to claim that "white men who own guns are more prone to commit murder than white men who don't own guns" that's you're prerogative, but the burden of proof is on YOU. If you're not willing to research and provide the breakdown of how many unjustified homicides are committed by white men who are legal gun owners vs all the appropriate opposing metrics then fuck off, I'm not doing it for you.

Blah blah blah. Lots of typing. But unfortunately, very little answering of questions. Pussy.

Let's recap: I answered your question of who is more likely to kill me. You didn't. And that makes you a pussy.

I'll tell you what, let's go back to your question and I'll add a wide range of idiotic questions that need to be answered first.
Your question: "So, tell me, who do you think is more likely to kill you: A Christian or a Muslim?"

In order to answer this question, I need some more information. You see, I'm not able to answer that question of yours until you provide me with the following information:

1) How many kills are committed per year by Christians (NOT suicides, which the leftist media likes to include)
2) How many of those were JUSTIFIED kills (Because once again, leftist media includes those)
3) How many of the unjustified kills were committed by Christians
4) How many of the unjustified kills were committed by Christians with illegally possessed firearms.

If you're not willing to research and provide the breakdown of how many unjustified kills are committed by Christians who are legal gun owners vs all the appropriate opposing metrics then fuck off, I'm not doing it for you.

See, I can throw a bunch of stupid questions at you too, with the intent of you NOT answering them so that I can skirt around your question too. But I didn't because I'm not a pussy.

Pussy.

The question of Christian inspired terrorist attacks vs Muslim inspired terrorist attacks was wholly different because it directly compared one religious ideology to another. This is called correlation. Google it if that's too big a word for you..

Your questions were off the wall nonsense with no purpose other than to confound the issue being discussed. Your first attempt to pose a question was based on "fascination" which is an entirely subjective matter. When I pointed out the stupidity of it, you revised the question to something that cannot be correlated without appropriate data sets. And when I asked you to provide those data sets, you refused. This isn't Burger King. You can't have it your way.

Case in point: Remember Adam Lanza? The white male who shot up Sandy Hook elementary? Bet he fits perfectly into your "white male gun owner" assumptions, right? Well here's a problem - HE STOLE THE GUNS HE USED TO DO IT. Ergo, he was NOT A LEGAL GUN OWNER. This is why the criteria I listed must be addressed to provide you with a valid answer, you absolute fucking tool. How many other Adam Lanzas are in your chosen demographic? I don't have a goddamn clue, and clearly neither do you. Unlike you and your leftist ilk, I am not going to just make shit up.

It's clear to me that your acumen for any sensible discussion does not reach beyond parroting memes you find on Facebook. Your copy and paste of my post shows me that you can't even form a proper argument so you have to resort to some online rendition of "I know you are but what am I?" as if that somehow gives you the upper hand.

You never really wanted an answer, you just wanted to pigeon shit the chessboard up so much that you could strut away feeling victorious. You are a pathetic, insignificant little manchild, and you are no longer worth my time. :CLICK:

... but since you mentioned it I'll point that out too, and emphatically state this right now: Islam has NO PLACE in Western governments.

Look at any Muslim majority country, and look at how many Jews there are, how they treat gays, and what their women’s rights are.

Calling Americans “bigots” for not liking Muslims is like calling a Jew a bigot for not liking Nazis.

Considering how many men calling themselves both American and Christian feel about Jews, gays, and women's rights, including those jerks who spout off on USMB, your attempt to attack Muslims with regard to opinions about Jews, gays, and equal women is pure BS.

These "straight," "American," so-called "men" are anti-semitic, hate LGBTQs, sometimes encouraging violence against them, hate women who they cannot dominate, subdue, and screw, openly practice identity politics, and many times fail to acknowledge the U.S. Constitution, so they have no room to talk about Muslims. Remember the old saying about cleaning up one's own backyard first..

Even if what you say is true, how many of those "straight American men" are going to chop your fucking head off over their disagreement?

Even if what you say is true, how many of those "straight American men" are going to chop your fucking head off over their disagreement?

Not many, but not many Muslims are, either. The question is not who is winning the bigotry sweepstakes. The question is why this hatred of Jews, equal women, LGBTs, and others, exists at all.

Riiight....American Christians are so terrible and oppressive....that’s why America has so many successful Jews, women working, equal rights for all, and more racial diversity and equality than anywhere else in the planet. So we have all the room in the world to talk about Islam.

Aside from all that, you still can show one instance of Muslims peacefully coexisting with non-Muslims, allowing gays, and giving equal rights to women.

Riiight....American Christians are so terrible and oppressive....that’s why America has so many successful Jews, women working, equal rights for all, and more racial diversity and equality than anywhere else in the planet. So we have all the room in the world to talk about Islam.

Aside from all that, you still can show one instance of Muslims peacefully coexisting with non-Muslims, allowing gays, and giving equal rights to women.

I don't have to because there is no excuse for this bigotry to exist in the first place.

Anyway. Come to the D.C. area. We're all fine here together.

As for American Christians. Having been raised Christian in an overwhelmingly Christian community, one didn't see many, if any attempts at imposing oppressive practices until the shit-for-brains contingent showed up relatively recently; the graham/jeffress/robertson/focus-on -the-family types who don't believe in the U.S. Constitution, and who have tried to spread their crap around to everybody.

There was one total asshole saying that a public official had to take the oath of office on the Christian Bible, for instance, as if being an American and being a Christian were synonymous. There was another dork calling other Christians "Christians in name only," and he is a definite subscriber to this shit brand of the Christian faith.

I’m more sorry that her hijab (the symbol of oppression) turns you on so much. But...can’t say that I’m surprised. You’re reputation of being a total tool preceded your post here.

Less than 20 years after the worst attack in U.S. history, the Dumbocrats have elected this crazy-eyed, hijab wearing, miserable muslim. It really illustrates how radicalized and anti-American the left has become.
27F084DB-AEF5-4EF9-9F6D-D9201FFD6138.jpeg

Forum List

Back