ILhan Omar supporters caught threatening, attempting to dox Somali whistlebower who reveled ILhan

How did she get elected?...

Because all the thousands of Somalis that Hussein Barack sent to Minnesota.

Just like the Hasidic Jews are in NY. Who in the hell let them come here.

the HASIDIC JEWS in NY? how about the stinking catholic pigs in wherever you live?

No the Hasidic jews are the worst, baby boom and welfare capital. Crap you can get a git from the men unless you pay to torture them.

I have interacted with lots of the "lesser" members of society---being a real health care worker------but I have not lived in the gutter -----nor been educated by a catethism whore-----I do not know what a GIT is. Long ago---when I was a single mother-----Despite the fact that I am miles away from BEING Hasidic----I chose to live among them for SAFETY FOR MY CHILD-----it was a good decision----I avoided the filth which so excites penny and her filthy imagination and her filthy ETHOS

My friend in NY is selling her home as they are moving in her surrounding area, and she says once they move in the property values goes down, and she says the men walk in the stores like they own them.

I guess its a get, a divorce. Women pay good money to get a man to give her a get, even hire someone to beat him up.

scum has to go....bye bye

iWtQ9Sn.png

the HASIDIC JEWS in NY? how about the stinking catholic pigs in wherever you live?

No the Hasidic jews are the worst, baby boom and welfare capital. Crap you can get a git from the men unless you pay to torture them.
Nice pic of an American family.

We need more, thanks.

Probably on welfare, most of them are, the men can't work, they are too busy studying the torah. The orthodox community is the welfare capital and baby boom capital of the US. They also practice sucking circumcision.
So is this why Jews vote for democrats at nausea...your party

We need more, thanks.

Probably on welfare, most of them are, the men can't work, they are too busy studying the torah. The orthodox community is the welfare capital and baby boom capital of the US. They also practice sucking circumcision.

The rich ones vote for both, not all jews are the same.

I have interacted with lots of the "lesser" members of society---being a real health care worker------but I have not lived in the gutter -----nor been educated by a catethism whore-----I do not know what a GIT is. Long ago---when I was a single mother-----Despite the fact that I am miles away from BEING Hasidic----I chose to live among them for SAFETY FOR MY CHILD-----it was a good decision----I avoided the filth which so excites penny and her filthy imagination and her filthy ETHOS

My friend in NY is selling her home as they are moving in her surrounding area, and she says once they move in the property values goes down, and she says the men walk in the stores like they own them.

I guess its a get, a divorce. Women pay good money to get a man to give her a get, even hire someone to beat him up.

oh-----a git is a "GET" (note----penny's friend told her-----and something
about women beating men up... ????) When I moved into my neighborhood,
the property values starting going up-------but it is not clear to me that it is
a result of my moving in. I have never engaged in physical combat with a man---
or, for that matter, with a woman.

We need more, thanks.

looks like a very healthy family to me-----nice neat kids---two parents---
happy together. -------must be a real novelty to our dear penny trash

When you care about the President tax fraud then you can work on the little rep. from MN. When you care about a self declared female assaulter and alleged rapist then you can talk about being married to her brother, until then I do not give a rip.

I would probably marry my brother as well to get him out of Somalia. But the word is she didn't , so prove it , you can't.

Omar's crimes, when you concern your pea brain about the Potus crimes then I will worry about a little rep from MN.
I was just wondering to myself who would be stupid and corrupted enough to defend this tax cheat, bigamist, immigration fraud committing anti Semite, Ihan Omar?

Thanks for answering that question.

the donkey is temporarily pixilated-------give it another 20 years to recover

We need more, thanks.

ya funny, yet you'll say all cons are the same.

Forum List

Back